then we'll see that it was post transhumanist sci fi

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

first you thought this was subtext

Heh.

then you thought this was yuri

Yep.

WOAH! You're going WAY too far ahead, pal. Slow down, comrade.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

"I wish I could upload our conciousnesses to a massive supercomputer so that our thoughts and selves could intermingle in the digital spacescape, Kasumi-chan!"

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

"I wish I could upload our conciousnesses to a massive supercomputer so that our thoughts and selves could intermingle in the digital spacescape, Kasumi-chan!"

lol

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

This made me laugh way too much.

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Mad scientist Sakurako doing some scheming at the end there... Considering what she's been shown to be capable of so far it wouldn't even surprise me that much.

8ldsxx8gdfh7s211
joined Jan 11, 2019

Random question: can any of you even imagine Kasumi taking care of a baby?

Only if the baby takes after her.

joined Apr 6, 2019

I see there's a lot of talk about Saku & Kasu raising a baby.
Actually, it's the same in the new chapters: lots of dialogue about that.
It's kinda suspicious if you ask me.

Consider:

They are suddenly discussing kids, over and over. If Sakurako wants kids, what kinda kids they would be, how Kasumi's old friends from school now have kids, whether Sakurako can invent science babies... The subject had appeared before only once in 54 chapters, now for some reason the mangaka is making them broach the subject all the time.

And then:

Kasumi suddenly has food cravings. Food cravings for weirdly specific things. Totally out of the blue, she has the urge to eat a particular type of food and they have to go get it because she needs it right now. It happens not just once, but twice.

Oh dear.
Is this a giant flag I'm seeing?

Oh, Kasumi, what have you been doing when Sakurako wasn't watching?

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Consider:

They are suddenly discussing kids, over and over. If Sakurako wants kids, what kinda kids they would be, how Kasumi's old friends from school now have kids, whether Sakurako can invent science babies... The subject had appeared before only once in 54 chapters, now for some reason the mangaka is making them broach the subject all the time.

It's actually already been brought up here:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_room_for_two_ch39#2
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_room_for_two_ch39#3

Sakurako wants to be the birthgiver.

Oh dear.

The only thing in Kasumi's belly is a food baby.

last edited at Apr 18, 2019 3:07AM

joined Jun 12, 2015

So as a parent, Kasumi would probably be the one spoiling the kids or saying "It's fine, right?". As long as her wife teaches them manners, she will be alright.

So basically how they are when they are dealing with the little sister ? I can totally see this happening

joined Oct 22, 2018

laughs while saying the following @Heavensrun, why you do this to me?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

So... this?

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

So... this?

Well that was unecessarily disturbing.

last edited at Apr 18, 2019 9:47AM

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

So... this?

"I want to go beyond eternal with you, Kasumi-chan!"

Eternity by definition is effortless, but maybe even Kasumi has limits to her laziness...

joined Oct 22, 2018

^ Well, there has been some hints that she does have a limit to her lazyness...

joined Apr 6, 2019

The subject had appeared before only once in 54 chapters, now for some reason the mangaka is making them broach the subject all the time.

Yeah, that was the one time. That's why I said "The subject had appeared before only once in 54 chapters." It was that time.

The only thing in Kasumi's belly is a food baby.

Ha ha, good one. A food baby, huh? Let's hope you're right.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Yeah, that was the one time. That's why I said "The subject had appeared before only once in 54 chapters." It was that time.

Why'd you have to skip the most important line?

That was what I was getting at. It's not Kasumi who is supposed to get preggars, but Saku.

joined Apr 6, 2019

That was what I was getting at. It's not Kasumi who is supposed to get preggars, but Saku.

Oh so that was your point? Ok. I thought it was about the number of previous mention times.

Tfwubestgirl
joined Aug 16, 2015

Yeah, I really can't remember why I thought it was Kasumi who'd be giving birth and being a stay at home mom. You guys are right, and it's obvious once you think about it; Sakurako would be the super mom and Kasumi would be her financial support.

Edit: Oh, I remember now. It was because I assumed Sakurako would be busy working as a genius researcher, so Kasumi would need to be the stay at home mom, but Sakurako could just go on maternity leave or even just retire to become a full time housewife once she figures it out.

last edited at Apr 19, 2019 1:52AM

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

A few years ago I thought: "subtext? I'm not reading this."

Now I just read ch 56 to see what's up. And all of a sudden we have two girls as a couple in a serious discussion about having kids???????

What the heck did I miss!?

last edited at Apr 21, 2019 9:32PM

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

About 56 chapters of gradual relationship-building and evolution would be my best guess.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

I see there's a lot of talk about Saku & Kasu raising a baby.
Actually, it's the same in the new chapters: lots of dialogue about that.
It's kinda suspicious if you ask me.

Consider:

And then:

Kasumi suddenly has food cravings. Food cravings for weirdly specific things. Totally out of the blue, she has the urge to eat a particular type of food and they have to go get it because she needs it right now. It happens not just once, but twice.

Oh dear.

(facepalm) Just because a woman says "I feel like eating (food)", it does not mean she's having freaking pregnancy cravings.

Not sure if you're trolling or serious, but...No, just no. There is zero chance. In fact, there is a negative 30% chance. You have intimated something so unlikely it has broken the laws of probability just so that a description can exist that conveys how not ever going to happen the thing you have suggested is.

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

Now I just read ch 56 to see what's up. And all of a sudden we have two girls as a couple in a serious discussion about having kids???????

Well it's still Subtext, they're only gal pals.
Ok rather One Sided-Love, but still Subtext.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Well it's still Subtext, they're only gal pals.
Ok rather One Sided-Love, but still Subtext.

Apparently the announcement that the Futaribeya-is-Subtext-Only-ites had gone extinct was somewhat premature.

last edited at Apr 25, 2019 5:20PM

joined Jun 12, 2015

At this point if someone believe it's still subtext or that the mains relationship is one sided, I will just question their reading comprehension and move on. Why have this kind of argument for the hundred time when we can all talk about how many child Sakurako want to have

To reply you must either login or sign up.