Forum › My Unrequited Love discussion

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

No not the Frozen reference xD (jk it’s pretty random and funny)

And also, is it just me, or is Uta’s hairpin really bothering me? It makes her look much younger than she is. I would have gotten rid of that hairpin and gave her longer hair to suit her maturity.

I have never in my life heard the claim that long hair makes you look more mature. And hairpins are normal for any age group.

PS: There is an EDIT button. If you use it you won't have to quadruple post.

joined Mar 28, 2019

No not the Frozen reference xD (jk it’s pretty random and funny)

And also, is it just me, or is Uta’s hairpin really bothering me? It makes her look much younger than she is. I would have gotten rid of that hairpin and gave her longer hair to suit her maturity.

I have never in my life heard the claim that long hair makes you look more mature. And hairpins are normal for any age group.

Quadruple post where?... there’s only one. And I never expected anyone to agree with me lol. I am honest and have to say that hairpin is a bit ugly. But it’s ok if you don’t mind it. Not forcing anyone to think like me to begin with? Which is why I posed it as a rhetorical question?...

Anyway I’m a character designer and entertainment painter so things like that I am just picky with. I mean no harm in being so though.

last edited at Mar 29, 2019 10:19AM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Quadruple post where?... there’s only one. And I never expected anyone to agree with me lol. I am honest and have to say that hairpin is a bit ugly. But it’s ok if you don’t mind it. Not forcing anyone to think like me to begin with? Which is why I posed it as a rhetorical question?...

Anyway I’m a character designer and entertainment painter so things like that I am just picky with. I mean no harm in being so though.

Whoops, it was "just" a double post. My eyes glazed over after reading your name 3 times.
If you are a character designer you should really know better, but I ain't telling you how this works. Your preferences are yours.

last edited at Mar 29, 2019 11:56AM

Img_0840
joined Jun 2, 2015

This manga is like “tug of war” to me… seriously when will they F**k?!! sigh

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

This manga is like “tug of war” to me… seriously when will they F**k?!! sigh

To translate a Serbocroatobosniomontenegrin phrasaelogism:
Don't rush before the ore.

last edited at Apr 1, 2019 2:41AM

Act
joined Jun 9, 2018

Hoping they don't get together.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

My heart is breaking for Uta

Same...feels way bad man. Sucks for Kaoru too, though not nearly as much.

Eeh? "Not nearly as much?" Are you kidding?

Kaoru has no parents, her "little sister" is leaving because she's in love with her and her husband is (probably) cheating on her with one her best friends.. If things go that way, Kaoru will be abandoned and will have nothing left.

Kaoru would have literally nothing. Not even a house, not even a job.

It sucks a lot more for Kaoru than for Uta. Which explains why Kaoru clings so desperately to her "family". Uta still has a mother and a brother. And she may find a new love interest later in life. A divorced woman in Japan, with no job and no family... tell me again it doesn't suck as much as a broken heart?

I'm not saying its a 6 figure career, but she had a job at the restarunat that she gave up for her current job of making handmade accessories and of the such. She had said she had been getting a lot of orders which is why she quit the cafe.
The other points are quite true though so her life isn't sunshine and rainbows but she most likely would have a job and could afford a small place to stay.

joined Mar 28, 2019

Whoops, it was "just" a double post. My eyes glazed over after reading your name 3 times.
If you are a character designer you should really know better, but I ain't telling you how this works. Your preferences are yours.

Lol you are repeating what I said, I just told you that I’m not forcing anyone to agree. I don’t understand why you’re trying to cause drama over someone else’s opinion on something small like a hairpin. It’s unattractive to me, and no amount of negativity you give me will change my opinion. Moving on.

last edited at Apr 7, 2019 3:44AM

Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

2 years 22 chapters ....and it only gets more and more angsty. I just wish, pray super hard, that now that Kaoru realizes Uta's feelings, there will be more development to these two's relationship (also when is Rei-freaking-kun will be back to settle this mess? Things were at least superficially peaceful when he was around, then for the few chapters that he went missing, hell broke loose for us readers T.T). At this point, Uta is giving up, Kaoru is losing everyone she cares, I can't think of what more could go wrong (beside major character death of course), what a perfect classic drama series sweat

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I can't think of what more could go wrong (beside major character death of course), what a perfect classic drama series sweat

Don’t forget the horrible mom is still out there. And evidently the dad is no prize winner either.

So plenty of shit out there, and stirrers to stir it.

joined Oct 22, 2018

I can't think of what more could go wrong (beside major character death of course), what a perfect classic drama series sweat

Don’t forget the horrible mom is still out there. And evidently the dad is no prize winner either.

So plenty of shit out there, and stirrers to stir it.

simulates vomiting

last edited at Apr 7, 2019 5:06PM

4bbe1078a9d82bf519de9e5fc56dee60
joined Feb 18, 2018

Truck-kun, is that you?

Madeleinedupris
joined Apr 8, 2019

2 years 22 chapters ....and it only gets more and more angsty. I just wish, pray super hard, that now that Kaoru realizes Uta's feelings, there will be more development to these two's relationship (also when is Rei-freaking-kun will be back to settle this mess? Things were at least superficially peaceful when he was around, then for the few chapters that he went missing, hell broke loose for us readers T.T). At this point, Uta is giving up, Kaoru is losing everyone she cares, I can't think of what more could go wrong (beside major character death of course), what a perfect classic drama series sweat

Kaoru has been aware of her feelings for a long time though. Even before Uta confessed to her at the onsen, she suspected Uta liked her. She chose not to bring it up because well she’s already married and she didn’t want the sisterly bond between her and Uta to get ruined. I think she’s still in the process of trying to understand this situation, but she can’t figure a way out since she’s always been kind of non-confrontational and in a way very cold and selfish.

When you think about it, Kaoru is the one who was the cause of Reiji feeling pressured to marry her, and she gives the wrong responses to Uta to just keep her around as merely a sister figure and because she believe that Uta will confide in her “positive” words (which won’t work because Uta is a smart young lady and in a way a much communicative person than Kaoru). She is selfish in that regard but at the same time she probably does not realize it.

last edited at Apr 11, 2019 2:11AM

joined Feb 18, 2018

That scene of Uta pushing Kaoru out of her bedroom was the only good thing about this series so far. Why are these girls always so spineless?

Madeleinedupris
joined Apr 8, 2019

That scene of Uta pushing Kaoru out of her bedroom was the only good thing about this series so far. Why are these girls always so spineless?

I wouldn’t say both of them are spineless. Uta confessed to her two times already so Kaoru is the one who is ‘spineless’ and denying the feelings so she can stay as the way things are for them rn. She’s afraid of change imo.

It’s not clear whether Kaoru likes her back either. She seems more like trying to absorb what is going on and is in a state of shock.

last edited at Apr 14, 2019 6:51PM

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

All I can say is.. Oof.

i saw the lastest raws. I'm dropping this. If the author was gonna go down this route, she shoulda done atleast 2ch/mo.

last edited at Apr 22, 2019 9:57AM by

I guess it doesn't matter the release schedule if her brain was out of wack to begin with.

joined Feb 18, 2018

I saw the raws But didn’t get anything. Can someone explain to spare me the time of reading it?

joined Oct 22, 2018

^ Just do the same as me and wait until the translation is made and uploaded here.

last edited at Apr 24, 2019 3:42PM

Madeleinedupris
joined Apr 8, 2019

I feel it's at least a bit insensitive to lament why the mangaka doesn't do her job twice as fast, considering that overworking is a serious problem in Japan, and the manga industry is no exception to this. Frankly it seems to me even the monthly schedule has taken a toll on the art quality of this series.

For some context, because I felt like digging around:

MUL ch. 1 - Yuri Hime vol. 58 - 11/2016
MUL ch. 2 - YH 59 - 12/17/2016 - the point where Yuri Hime went monthly (from 2011 up to this point, it was bimonthly, releasing one volume every odd month)

I agree, for example—the lady who worked on D. Gray Man is suffering severe hand-related illnesses due to overwork. There are mangakas who have even died from stress related complications, such as the mangaka who worked on InuxBoku SS.

Tumblr_pt8ll4hf781saqlhvo1_500
joined Mar 12, 2018

I guess it doesn't matter the release schedule if her brain was out of wack to begin with.

You're being insensitive...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

You're being insensitive...

Not to mention going way too far. This is what happens when you lose perspective I guess.

More of that and you're out, remy.

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Here's to hoping that she wouldn't push her..

joined Dec 3, 2017

Nice a chapter about the couple that kept me reading this,

To reply you must either login or sign up.