Forum › Bright and Cheery Amnesia discussion

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

It really is hilarious to me that the first memory she recalls is her puking into a toilet. And this is triggered by seeing her crying. And she calls this "sexy"

Also, make out session right after puking... Can anyone verify whether or not the power of overwhelming love actually nullifies the smell and taste of someone else's vomit? It's a touching moment, but still unpleasant to think about. Not to mention they had sex right after. I highly doubt Mari actually had the energy for that, but I suppose if Arisa focused on giving her gentle and slow messages(inside and out ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) then that could have potentially helped with easing Mari's pain.

I guess sweating the alcohol and toxins out during sexy fun time could actually be a valid, albeit uncomfortable, strategy. Never had drunk sex before, so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This is a series where being overwhelmingly happy can wipe your memory. I'm not about to start asking questions.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Bonuses too lewd to be translated. Might as well leave them here too since half of them are for this series.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/c6mzs6i1zhoylsp/

https://www.mediafire.com/file/5gs44huep4s0w0t/

wait, why exactly aren't these being translated? they're cute. what release is this from?

if you need help with 'em, point me in the right direction and i'd be happy to clean and typeset.

last edited at Mar 19, 2019 11:25PM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

'Twas good shit.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Something just hit me, where's Arisa's dad? She's not the type to not invite one of her parents to her own wedding. Is he dead? Did he leave them? Is he someone who she actually hates? I hope we find out.

joined Feb 23, 2016

More this instant!

Vader
joined Apr 5, 2019

For me Arisa`s facial expressions are the funniest of Yuri

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Her life is flashing through her eyes. She about to die from gay, right during their wedding, no less.

last edited at Apr 6, 2019 10:36PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Humanity is not good enough to deserve this.

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

Her life is flashing through her eyes. She about to die from gay, right during their wedding, no less.

The greatest death.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

I'm glad we're getting a flashback arc. I was worried that with the wedding and all that it would be ending soon.

joined Jan 26, 2019

Good ol' death by nosebleed

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Oh, so I guess that's why gay marriage isn't legal in Japan.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Wow, Mari used to be way more chill.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

AWAKEN, AWAKEN, AWAKEN, AWAKEN
TAKE THE LAND, THAT MUST BE TAKEN!

joined Oct 13, 2014

for some reason i have a bad feeling about this

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Hey, since this is a flashback arc, does that mean we'll get to see more of this guy who works at the convenience store?
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/bright_and_cheery_amnesia_ch05#5

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

aww rats! I was looking forward to seeing how she reacted to getting her memory back. i guess we'll have to slog it out for another chapter or two.

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Aww, what a scruffy Mari.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

aww rats! I was looking forward to seeing how she reacted to getting her memory back. i guess we'll have to slog it out for another chapter or two.

Last chapter explicitly said on the last page that we were getting a flashback arc starting with the next chapter, so...I'd settle in for a bit of a wait?

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Mari is still pretty chill, though. Honestly, chill is her main defining characteristic? She's the tsukkomi to Arisa's boke.

last edited at Apr 7, 2019 4:28AM

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

I command you to, rise!

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

That is sending so many different and often contradictory messages, so you gotta be more specific. Which land, and for whom?

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

That is sending so many different and often contradictory messages, so you gotta be more specific. Which land, and for whom?

I thought they were referencing dethklok, I couldn't guess why, but reading it made me think of it at least

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Mari is still pretty chill, though. Honestly, chill is her main defining characteristic? She's the tsukkomi to Arisa's boke.

Nah, she's definitely different. Old Mari doesn't really react to anything, doesn't even care that someone's sniffing her panties, etc. New Mari will blush and get awkward at the drop of a hat. Probably because she spent time with Old Arisa, the super perv.
It's true that she (ironically) is the straight man, but Old Mari is deadpan, New Mari is embarrassed.

Hey, since this is a flashback arc, does that mean we'll get to see more of this guy who works at the convenience store?

One of my favorite minor characters. His jelly levels are already pretty much at max, so I predict that he'll spontaneously combust when he sees that they got married.

last edited at Apr 7, 2019 11:46AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Nah, she's definitely different. Old Mari doesn't really react to anything, doesn't even care that someone's sniffing her panties, etc. Modern Mari will blush and get awkward at the drop of a hat. Probably because she spent time with Old Arisa, the super perv.

Guessing Old Mari was also being deliberately aloof and reserved, both because they weren't all that close yet and something something young admirer in circumstances which could get awkward to explain...

To reply you must either login or sign up.