Forum › Roid discussion

joined Aug 21, 2017

wack

Jpeg_20190503_195855
joined Aug 21, 2016

Interesting concept but will it be used well?

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

interesting. GITS and the movie "Chappie" come to mind.

last edited at Mar 23, 2019 10:31PM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Her not transferring her mind, but just copying it, felt a bit cheap though. I guess it depends what author plans to do with it, because otherwise it can develop into love triangle with yourself.

joined Jan 9, 2015

I think the plot in the genre is "original", so I hope the author manage the story in a good way.

Sample_0bc66a359c3af4a24555c4bef5b4c655
joined Oct 5, 2015

Subbed, even if for the prospect of a triangle involving selfcest alone.

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

The story moves a bit fast, and it seems a bit weird to announce major plot points before they happen and then treat it like a surprise, but the prospect of selfcest has me hooked. I'm also a real sucker for sci-fi yuri and androids are great too.

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Subbed. I don't see any immediate indications of yuri, but hey, I'm down to broaden my horizons.

joined Apr 1, 2017

Subbed. I don't see any immediate indications of yuri, but hey, I'm down to broaden my horizons.

The author draws a lot of yuri stuff, and Reina was pretty happy to be sharing a secret between the two of them (even though that was a lie) so I'm fairly hopeful. This was also published in Yuri Hime. I'm looking forward to the rest of it.

joined Sep 6, 2018

Nice to know how long the series will be. Took a bit of exposition to get the setting and plot rolling, but that’s what it takes for a short series to establish itself.

Looking forward to reading the rest of this.

joined Jan 5, 2018

this looks interesting gonna see how it goes

Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

Do androids dream of yuri sheep?
They do now ^_^

joined Mar 20, 2012

This looks so cool! I am in the robotics club in college and this is my dream manga, specially if it's Yuri <3

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Wow, It's so cool

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

It will be interesting if it goes more towards the hardcore sci fi route rather than the hardcore yuri route.

How long do we have before the crippled girl becomes jealous of the copy that can run and play yuri games and then as a result ends up crushing the robot's head in a hydraulic press?

last edited at Mar 24, 2019 1:31AM

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

I'm seeing everything I like here. Color me excited.

joined Jul 26, 2016

It will be interesting if it goes more towards the hardcore sci fi route rather than the hardcore yuri route.

How long do we have before the crippled girl becomes jealous of the copy that can run and play yuri games and then as a result ends up crushing the robot's head in a hydraulic press?

Good luck getting the mind at the controls go along with that, a personality upload isn't going to have any "Asimov Laws" built in...

The convo at the start about "auto-balancer" baffles me though. If they're talking about some kind of gyroscope then, yes, it'll need one (or an analogous system) for basic balance/up-down reference already - the inner ear fulfills same function in us meatbags and bipedal locomotion, archly summarized as "controlled falling forwards", really needs that.

joined Oct 26, 2016

Has potential and I love robots and AIs.

joined Jun 30, 2015

robot selfcest lovepolygon disability

Bookmarked

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

That was cool.

joined Mar 18, 2018

Hmm... Good art, funny characters & a interesting premise.
Looks promising but could use more yuri

joined Feb 23, 2016

I like it

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

Good luck getting the mind at the controls go along with that, a personality upload isn't going to have any "Asimov Laws" built in...

The convo at the start about "auto-balancer" baffles me though. If they're talking about some kind of gyroscope then, yes, it'll need one (or an analogous system) for basic balance/up-down reference already - the inner ear fulfills same function in us meatbags and bipedal locomotion, archly summarized as "controlled falling forwards", really needs that.

I was mostly just making a terminator joke, although I do see there being a rich seedbed for jealousy to bloom its ugly head in that the copy and the original are the same person except the original is left crippled in her wheel chair while the other version of her gets a beautiful fully functional body to live in. It would be like having two versions of yourself where one version gets to live a much better life than the other. It is only natural that you would begin to envy the version of yourself that can walk, dance and run like you've been wanting for all the years since your legs were smashed.

The copy would feel the exact same way about your accomplishments, your friends and your life that you do because in essence your life is its life. The only problem is there is only one you shaped hole in the world that you perfectly fill and now there are two people who feel that spot belongs to them and it is their job to continue filling it. Which version of you inherits your job for instance or better yet your lover? It's going to suck competing for these sorts of things against an exact copy of yourself that has been given a functioning body where yours remains broken.

last edited at Mar 24, 2019 4:38AM

Dynasty_shii4
joined Jun 18, 2013

You all are expecting too much of a 10-chapter manga, as good as it is, but there is some very nice mutual jealousy indeed. But it's definitely more SF than yuri, reminded me a lot of Atom The Beginning.

joined Jul 26, 2016

I was mostly just making a terminator joke, although I do see there being a rich seedbed for jealousy to bloom its ugly head in that the copy and the original are the same person except the original is left crippled in her wheel chair while the other version of her gets a beautiful fully functional body to live in. It would be like having two versions of yourself where one version gets to live a much better life than the other. It is only natural that you would begin to envy the version of yourself that can walk, dance and run like you've been wanting for all the years since your legs were smashed.

The copy would feel the exact same way about your accomplishments, your friends and your life that you do because in essence your life is its life. The only problem is there is only one you shaped hole in the world that you perfectly fill and now there are two people who feel that spot belongs to them and it is their job to continue filling it. Which version of you inherits your job for instance or better yet your lover? It's going to suck competing for these sorts of things against an exact copy of yourself that has been given a functioning body where yours remains broken.

And this is why most legislations in GURPS Transhuman Space have criminalized having multiple copies of a single digitalised personality active simultaneously. Well, one of many good reasons.

To reply you must either login or sign up.