Forum › Boyish Girlfriend discussion

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

That's a great sister. All lesbians should have one.

joined Feb 23, 2016

So we are soon getting the good steamy stuff :D

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

And thus, big sister suddenly became everyone's favorite character in this series. :D

joined May 25, 2017

ah, how to tell shes gay and Not Using Her As A Guy Substitute

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

I have this distinct scene playing in my head of Kazuki's sister draping her arm around Kazuki, like they are in the last panel, while texting her girlfriend sex tips with the phone purposely in view, all the while saying things like "It's nothing don't worry about it. Everything is gonna be just fine."

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Ah, man so I guess they didn't fuck in the first chapter then? I kinda thought they did....

Also what a nice big sis going to bat for her like that

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

I still remember when Kazuki flipped Hime's gay switch with her puppy dog eyes. Good times.

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

without a doubt...
this is better than kase- san! and no one can tell me otherwise xD

joined Jan 6, 2017

Considering the "too" I assume that they already did it, but Hime wasn't satisfied with being a bot- on the receiving end

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Kazuki's nee-san is her true bro.

last edited at Mar 22, 2019 4:39AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

No tops or bottoms here, but a relationship of equals. ^_^

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Yes of course! Looking things up on the web is way scarier than asking your girlfriends sister directly. snorts

As usual I think "top/bottom" dynamics are more of a joke. Real couples take turns and tend to switch it up (or do it at the same time). Hime's completely normal.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

^Not really a joke in this case, but rather an indication of Kazuki's previous relationships where her girlfriends were treating her like a guy. Mizuki initially expected Hime to be like that as well, while Hime's reaction showed her that she did indeed see Kazuki as a girl like herself, leading to Mizuki's later approving comment to Kazuki.

joined Jan 6, 2017

As usual I think "top/bottom" dynamics are more of a joke. Real couples take turns and tend to switch it up (or do it at the same time). Hime's completely normal.

I have never, and will never top (unless my girlfriend is begging me to do it, in which case I would consider it). I also know people who would never let others top them (one said that the idea of being topped makes her as uncomfortable as the idea of having sex with a man).
While many people switch things up, others don't. It's not just "real couples do this, fictional couples do that"

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

^Not really a joke in this case, but rather an indication of Kazuki's previous relationships where her girlfriends were treating her like a guy. Mizuki initially expected Hime to be like that as well, while Hime's reaction showed her that she did indeed see Kazuki as a girl like herself, leading to Mizuki's later approving comment to Kazuki.

Fair enough. I thought she reacted that way because she saw how invested Hime was, but you are right, that makes more sense.

I have never, and will never top (unless my girlfriend is begging me to do it, in which case I would consider it). I also know people who would never let others top them (one said that the idea of being topped makes her as uncomfortable as the idea of having sex with a man).
While many people switch things up, others don't. It's not just "real couples do this, fictional couples do that"

We all have our little idiosyncrasies like that. Whatever makes you happy. I am just saying "tops" and "bottoms" are not neven needed. It's also a bit cold for one of the partners not to get off physically (even if its satisfying emotionally) imo.

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

....Hmm? Why can't I stop grinning?

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

She passed the test without even knowing she was being tested.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Kinda wonder why it took more than six months for her to meet Hime, though.

She's a college student. Maybe she was too busy with that to be both present and awake in their home?

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Exactly. It's the opposite for me, somebody topping me might be satisfying physically, but I would feel kind of empty emotionally. The whole thing makes me uncomfortable idk why. Maybe I'm just weird.

Btw, is there any word for reverse Pillow Princess?

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Big sister approves.
Guess they still had that session of sex pending since chapter 1

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Guy Substitute

Is there a legit reason this sort of thing? Real question. The only thing I can think of is if you are separated from men for a good while or you’re in the closet and it’s really an excuse to just date a girl (and you’re lying to yourself about why you’re really dating her) or you’re not allowed to date men for some reason, so it’s like a loophole.

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

Guy Substitute

Is there a legit reason this sort of thing? Real question. The only thing I can think of is if you are separated from men for a good while or you’re in the closet and it’s really an excuse to just date a girl (and you’re lying to yourself about why you’re really dating her) or you’re not allowed to date men for some reason, so it’s like a loophole.

It's a bigger thing in Japan than it is in other cultures, an extension of the whole "pretending to be gay in high school" with the prevalence of all girl high schools in Japan.

A similar trope for western regions is for girls to "experiment," though most have an understanding of significance of what it means. Japan to this day is still hyper conservative in its view points and most girls play around in high school because of the cultural belief that "it doesn't count since we're both girls."

So expanding on that, since it's become such a socially acceptable thing to do in Japan, to the point where it's almost trendy, lots of straight girls would be looking for very tomboyish girls so they could essentially have it both ways.

last edited at Mar 22, 2019 5:37PM

joined Feb 1, 2013

Another great chapter. I might be misreading things, but I get the impression that older sister is jealous, along the lines of “I wish my girlfriend would take initiative like that too sometimes!”

Oh that's exactly where she's at.

The whole chapter is fucking fantastic. Big sister wants to make sure Hime isn't a straight looking for a prince, and Hime immediately jumps to "Boy do I want to top the shit out of her" and kills all the tension fucking dead.

Idk, something about the last two panels just fucking kills me.

The way you put it- "top the shit out of her"- made me very happy just now.

Edit: Also, I really like it when a typically boyish tomboy-type girl starts to show a cute girlish side. I mean, Kazuki (at least inwardly) is sometimes a lot more "girly" than the outwardly more "feminine" Hime is, and vice versa.

Ps. I've also got a strong feeling that Mizuki overestimate's her sister's 'abilities', because Hime strikes me as the sort of person who would be more inclined to being a "Top".

last edited at Mar 22, 2019 8:10PM

joined Mar 12, 2019

Ok this idea of boy-girl assigned dynamics between lesbians is pissing me off. I’m going to be straight with yall here and tell you that I am the kind of lesbian who dates girls for their femininity. Authors who feel like every lesbian is assigned a “male or female” dynamic piss me the f off and they are just stereotyping us. There are lesbians who are attracted to other “feminine” women too. Why can’t straight people realize that homosexuals are just people, not some animals at a freak show?

I am sorry I am pissed off, but the fact that the title emphasizes that one partner is “boyish” pisses me off. They are still girls. Who happen to have short hair and seem less feminine... they are not pretending to be men.

last edited at Mar 22, 2019 11:56PM

20180801_183554
joined Oct 7, 2017

Ok this idea of boy-girl assigned dynamics between lesbians is pissing me off. I’m going to be straight with yall here and tell you that I am the kind of lesbian who dates girls for their femininity. Authors who feel like every lesbian is assigned a “male or female” dynamic piss me the f off and they are just stereotyping us. There are lesbians who are attracted to other “feminine” women too. Why can’t straight people realize that homosexuals are just people, not some animals at a freak show?

I am sorry I am pissed off, but the fact that the title emphasizes that one partner is “boyish” pisses me off. They are still girls. Who happen to have short hair and seem less feminine... they are not pretending to be men.

I think it's an intentional point that the author made-especially exemplified by this last chapter, that people push the trope of a girl being a replacement for a boy and that being a problem in and of itself. So this manga is to combat the overall idea.

It reminds me of this one:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/bo

To reply you must either login or sign up.