Forum › Citrus + discussion

joined Mar 8, 2019

So... no scissoring til marriage?

I wouldn't say that, it's more like they still on first basics of dating.
& their doing one step at a time before they do anything R-18 rated stuff.
Which makes sense when you first start dating in a relationship.

I figure Mei wants a clean slate and she wants to start over, not quite at the beginning since they’ve established they both love each other, but just maybe override bad stuff from their first round.

This time around is different because they have no expiration date and they can be more honest with each other.

There’s no need to rush and they can just enjoy being in love for once.

Of course their physicality with one another was enjoyable to see but I’m loving that Mei is more considerate towards Yuzu. It’s nice that she’s becoming emotionally romantic.

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Woah. Poor Matsuri at the end.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I shudder at the thought of their first time. I can only picture Mei lying as a dead fish.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

This chapter was ehhh to me, only because i think friends being nosy and pestering me for explicit details about my love life is annoying so it was a little hard to read. I felt for mei lol.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I shudder at the thought of their first time. I can only picture Mei lying as a dead fish.

Omega lul

looks like Mei finally wants to start an honest relationship. Since she was engaged to someone before while yuzu and mei were dating it didn't really count.

So... no scissoring til marriage?

I wouldn't say that, it's more like they still on first basics of dating.
& their doing one step at a time before they do anything R-18 rated stuff.
Which makes sense when you first start dating in a relationship.

I figure Mei wants a clean slate and she wants to start over, not quite at the
beginning since they’ve established they both love each other, but just maybe override bad stuff from their first round.

This time around is different because they have no expiration date and they can be more honest with each other.

There’s no need to rush and they can just enjoy being in love for once.

Of course their physicality with one another was enjoyable to see but I’m loving that Mei is more considerate towards Yuzu. It’s nice that she’s becoming emotionally romantic.

My point exactly.

Point5cc-flag-main
joined Jan 27, 2019

Mei: I would be lying if I said I don't want to touch her (looks at Yuzu).

Mei's best line EVER so far lol.

YES

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I kinda wish we had chapters like this in the beginning

last edited at Mar 19, 2019 6:25PM

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Matsuri needs to get with Harumin so we can have a bickering loving couple.

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

What is love?
Baby don't hurt me

joined Mar 8, 2019

Mei is definitely not a pillow princess. If anything, I’m scared for Yuzu.

I have a feeling, when she’s finally given the go signal, Mei’s gonna unleash her insatiable inner beast. I mean, she’s pent up. She confessed to wanting to touch Yuzu so I’m guessing she’s holding back quite a bit.

Poor Yuzu probably won’t be getting any sleep because once they start, Mei will have trouble stopping.

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

that's why roleplaying exists

Yuzu can roleplay as homework so Mei can do her

last edited at Mar 19, 2019 8:22PM

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

I hope Matsuri discovers what being in love feels like through Harumin :)

4bbe1078a9d82bf519de9e5fc56dee60
joined Feb 18, 2018

Idk man...I just think that it's not normal to be sleeping beside the person you like for so long and never having done anything. I have concerns for the current chemistry status of our main pain lol

Regardless, Matsuri's questioning about what love is opens up an interesting direction for the story to go. Maybe Harumin doesn't really have unrequited feelings, since she didn't seem to react badly to Yuzu gushing out about Mei and describing what they do together. Rather she seemed more like confused about the whole thing, like she also doesn't know what love is lol So I guess they are both about to find out.

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

I'm noticing a pattern here in the last 2 chapters with Matsuri wondering about love... and now we get confirmation that Harumin is unaware of it too. Which means... HaruMatsu without a doubt

I love YuzuMei and I adore their dynamics but tbh I'm in this more for HaruMatsu. They seem to have a need for YuzuMei as their love mentors

Profile%20picture%20leaaaaaaaaaaaaf
joined Jan 27, 2019

What is love? Baby don’t hurt me

joined Mar 8, 2019

Idk man...I just think that it's not normal to be sleeping beside the person you like for so long and never having done anything. I have concerns for the current chemistry status of our main pain lol

Wasn’t for lack of want. It’s miscommunication and of course the fact that Mei was getting married.

Besides, they were officially together for what, a year? Given how tumultuous their entire journey has been I think it’s normal that they hadn’t done it yet.

Especially since it’s their first relationship, add to that the fact they are step sisters (though I think Yuzu had more of an issue with this than Mei), and they both had no idea what the hell they were doing, particularly in the feelings department.

Mei and Yuzu will be loving between the sheets (hopefully other places as well) soon though!

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Wasn’t for lack of want. It’s miscommunication and of course the fact that Mei was getting married.

Besides, they were officially together for what, a year? Given how tumultuous their entire journey has been I think it’s normal that they hadn’t done it yet.

Especially since it’s their first relationship, add to that the fact they are step sisters (though I think Yuzu had more of an issue with this than Mei), and they both had no idea what the hell they were doing, particularly in the feelings department.

Mei and Yuzu will be loving between the sheets (hopefully other places as well) soon though!

I agree with this outlook--- there were too many obstacles and issues the first go-around, and the reluctance came from both sides. Now that they're much more relaxed, I think they'll progress to that stage pretty quickly.

It's kinda interesting how we've been hearing, more than seeing what Yuzu and Mei do in Citrus+. The narrative seems more focused on Harumin and Matsuri at this point, and I'm not even on the MatsuHaru ship.

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

WOW. I'm so glad there's an update now on Citrus+.
I hope it continues so that we can see Yuzu, Mei, and the whole gang grow and their characters (i.e their struggles, beliefs, etc.) more fleshed out. I also hope there's an anime season 2 of this.

joined Dec 8, 2016

What is love?
Baby don't hurt me

What is love? Baby don’t hurt me

Baby don't hurt me.

3 Count 'em. 3 Haddaway references. Well done.

As for speculating if/when Mei & Yuzu finally do the deed, there's no way that Mei isn't the seme... right? Right? I mean, whereas Yuzu is quick to express her love for Mei verbally, Mei would express her love for Yuzu physically... throughout the night, and into the following afternoon.

last edited at Mar 19, 2019 11:46PM

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Mei: I would be lying if I said I don't want to touch her (looks at Yuzu).

Mei's best line EVER so far lol.

Hahaha! I like that one too.

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Mei is definitely not a pillow princess. If anything, I’m scared for Yuzu.

I have a feeling, when she’s finally given the go signal, Mei’s gonna unleash her insatiable inner beast. I mean, she’s pent up. She confessed to wanting to touch Yuzu so I’m guessing she’s holding back quite a bit.

Poor Yuzu probably won’t be getting any sleep because once they start, Mei will have trouble stopping.

Aye, the truth be told. Just wanna tell Yuzu that Red Bull is a friend in situations like MEI.

joined Mar 8, 2019

It's kinda interesting how we've been hearing, more than seeing what Yuzu and Mei do in Citrus+. The narrative seems more focused on Harumin and Matsuri at this point, and I'm not even on the MatsuHaru ship.

I think it’ll probably feature both couples now, equally, if this date is anything to go by.

All four of the girls have room for development. Mei needs to demonstrate her emotions better. Yuzu’s taking steps toward becoming an equal partner for her future with Mei. Matsuri has to learn how to love. And we still need to learn whether or not Harumi is in love with Yuzu! If she isn’t, then Harumi also has to learn what it means to be in love.

Our twosome is now a foursome.

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

From what we have seen Mei is highly sexually aggressive. I think Yuzu needs to be more worried about making sure Mei knows to not leave any permanent marks.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/citrus_ch03_1#17
After all this time it's more relevant then ever... GODDAMMITMEI!!!
Even their friends are astounded how both have now become useless lesbians... Yuzus overies exploded waaaaaay back in citrus classic so no surprise there, but mei trying to hold out? Is this even Citrus? R.I.P Meidom vs Yuzutop

To reply you must either login or sign up.