Forum › 1 x ½ discussion

joined Jul 29, 2018

It UPDATEDdddddddd ahhhhhhhh

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

I won't mind if she goes for Miyuki

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

New girl go away please. We have enough drama already.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Oh wow. More drama, my favorite.

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

I ship it! * -*

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

These fucking mosquitos..

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Sempai is a player...

glad its finally back

Unbenannt%20(copy)
joined Apr 21, 2018

Finally a new chapter. I'm so happy xd

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

I'm still kinda hoping for Akira and the mom to be together or for Asuka to get a GF that isn't the mom, seems like no matter what happens someone is gonna end up fucked up.

hope it doesnt end up like that sister manga and black hair girl becomes new mom

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

These fucking mosquitos..

Lmao

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

A liar, huh? Yes, the perfect image of a nice and cheerful girl seems just like a facade.

Not sure if I'm surprised that Asuka showed interest in other girls than her mom. That is natural after all. I just wonder how exactly she had been cornered and forced to realize that she loves her mother instead. That flashback had a stark contrast from this chaper's depiction of their relationship.

last edited at Mar 9, 2019 6:37AM

Flag-001
joined Jan 30, 2018

A NEW CHALLENGER HAS APPEARED!!

i hope mom walks in on them getting frisky

19243370_189319978264256_7134889760776107126_o
joined Dec 26, 2014

Fuckin finally

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Regarding this whole Miyuki thing... It's not gonna be my hill to die on if Asuka's romantic feelings for her mother are never requited. I just wish Miyuki hadn't just randomly showed up out of nowhere.

She at least had more foreshadowing than the aunt.

I also suspect that it'll ultimately be dealt with in the same with as her; she'll just get rejected (this time). It's so far been one of those series that like teasing drama and only for it to immediately be solved in the next chapter.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

It's titled 1 x ½. I think it's fairly clear how it'll end.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

It's titled 1 x ½. I think it's fairly clear how it'll end.

Heh, yeah. Mother/daughter incest ftw!

This is my number one manga along with Ayame 14. I'm happy when there are new releases of any series I follow, but I'm never happier than when it's one of those two. And yet... why another cliffhanger!? >_< Argh!

Oh well, at least we now know the reason Asuka broke up with Miyuki. I wonder, did that hickey come from a boy or a girl? My money's on the former. I get this vibe from Miyuki that she's the kind who fools around with cute younger girls but eventually gets hitched to an alpha man with prestige, power and moolah.

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

Wait, wait - how do you know that she is a lesbian?! Is it about her new supposedly self-insert manga?

A spanish girl who runs a fb page (which I can't recall the name), exchanged mails with Taiyaki-san and interviewed her about why she wanted to draw yuri or something like that and Taiyaki herslef said that as a lesbian she wanted to draw yuri from her perspective.
Her self-insert story took me by surprise xD
Also I follow her on twitter and she tends to always write stuff like "ahhh girls are so cute!" And stuff xD hope that answers your question, I'll try to find the interview but it's in spanish.

It's this one, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMqNBKtf5-U

joined Jun 25, 2017

I feel so alive, a new chapter!!!!!

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

im glad theres new content but this new girl better not be a cop out for my fucked up endgame pair

im glad theres new content but this new girl better not be a cop out for my fucked up endgame pair

man it aint fucked up
its not like they gonna make kids

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

People were dead convinced even on Stretch, and the dust storms the mere uttering of that name raises can be viewed from space.

I mean, that series had a consistent amount of stretching. You can hardly call it false advertising.

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

People were dead convinced even on Stretch, and the dust storms the mere uttering of that name raises can be viewed from space.

I mean, that series had a consistent amount of stretching. You can hardly call it false advertising.

Actually, if memory serves, the actual stretching declined significantly as the series progressed...

To reply you must either login or sign up.