Forum › Futari Monologue discussion

Screen%20shot%202017-11-22%20at%201.04.04%20pm
joined Nov 18, 2017

Learned a new word today.

Not sure if "popliteal" is a word I'd use in my day-to-day conversations.

Wanna say that's the most oddly specific fetish I've ever seen, but, honestly, it's not even top 10.

arandommangareader
joined Nov 10, 2018

Oh shit, the misunderstanding is strong with this one.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Kneepits

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

What that handkerchief was from chapter 12 which was almost a year ago? Time went by so fast

Sample_0bc66a359c3af4a24555c4bef5b4c655
joined Oct 5, 2015

*sigh*

Another fetish to add to the list, I guess...

E19418efd5cf90129f366e240e5156b3
joined Sep 12, 2014

For those of you thinking this is moving slowly; there's about 100 chapters total of this stuff.

It's glorious.

Profile%20picture%20leaaaaaaaaaaaaf
joined Jan 27, 2019

When your friend catches you JoJo posing

joined Nov 14, 2013

What that handkerchief was from chapter 12 which was almost a year ago? Time went by so fast

For them only a month has passed AT MOST since the start of the story. The first chapter states it is "a certain day in May" and this is June 1st.

last edited at Feb 18, 2019 10:10AM

Download_20181110_194445-1-1
joined Feb 12, 2016

Praise the sun [+]/

last edited at Feb 18, 2019 7:52PM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I like this series just the way it is, but at the same time I really want a confession already.

Until then, praise the sun. \[+]/

(Goddamnit, why do I have to add three backslashes just for one to appear?)

last edited at Feb 19, 2019 1:51AM

Dynasty_shii4
joined Jun 18, 2013

Does anyone have the raws for the chapters that will be in the last volume? It's still more than a month away, and I'm dying of curiosity.

joined Dec 10, 2017

How many chapters total are there?

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Everybody in this manga is a fucking freak and I love it.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

(sigh) I know there are people who have masochistic tastes. However, why does anime, and manga always make characters, that take it to ridiculously over the top levels. It's not funny, it's creepy.

last edited at Mar 8, 2019 11:37PM

Screenshot_2020-06-05%20dorian%20electra%20has%20a%20full%20on%20broment
joined Jun 20, 2017

(sigh) I know there are people who have masochistic tastes. However, why does anime, and manga always make characters, that take it to ridiculously over the top levels. It's not funny, it's creepy.

I think this manga's saving grace is how over the top it is. Also, even though I'm very used to the exaggeration humor of anime and manga, this one still manages to take unexpected turns, I never expect schoolgirls to get that crazy about mundane things.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Where the hell is this series going lol

arandommangareader
joined Nov 10, 2018

If this ever got an anime adaptation, i bet it would even be wilder than asobi asobase in terms of facial expressions.

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

This is the most terrifying thing that I've encountered all day. This legitimately made me afraid and I felt extremely uncomfortable, wtf

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

I think this manga's saving grace is how over the top it is. Also, even though I'm very used to the exaggeration humor of anime and manga, this one still manages to take unexpected turns, I never expect schoolgirls to get that crazy about mundane things.

I really think the masochistic schoolgirl was way over the top. so much so, I spent the entire chapter cringing, and racing to the end, just to get it over. I just hope she isn't going to be a long term regular character.

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I really think the masochistic schoolgirl was way over the top. so much so, I spent the entire chapter cringing, and racing to the end, just to get it over. I just hope she isn't going to be a long term regular character.

I agree with SimObrigada, it’s this manga’s saving grace. I’m in the same boat though, been reading manga and watching anime for years and I’ve absolutely loved Asobi Asobase and other stuff like that..
I hope Saroma stays, she’s absolutely great :’D

Maybe come back to read this manga after you see more anime/manga?.. Like Gekkan Shoujo, then Amagi Park and then Asobi Asobase?

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Saroma is starting to outdo Mikage in the horror faces department...
She needs regular dark matter cleansings to function as a normal person. Mikage is simultaneously her savior and downfall lol

I do appreciate that she sees the romantic tension between Mikage and Hinapi and doesn't want to interfere though.

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

That's what many mangas/anime or even cartoons/comics have always been doing, exaggerating things, that's what they made for. And if it's creepy that's because masochism is creepy in itself (and for most people outside of this world), the exaggeration just exacerbate it; it's very well done. And I'm pretty much convinced it might not be exaggeration for some people.

Also, remember everything crazy that happens on the panels are actually in the characters' heads; and everything inside your mind is always way more intense than what it is on the outside.

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Saroma's been by fav for a while now, she's absolute trash. Very relatable tbh

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

The corruption of Saroma has been building for a while now, I'm looking forward to seeing further degradation.

Normieland
joined Nov 12, 2015

This series is a goddamn masterpiece I'm telling you

To reply you must either login or sign up.