Wrong how?

Vanilla Hentai is best Hentai...!

I mean, that isn't wrong either.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

BugDevil posted:

I mean, that isn't wrong either.

Of course it is. Mint and chocolate is superior.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Vanilla being the best flavor out there is a hill worth dying on for me, but I would make a concession towards Straciatella, which is vanilla with some choco pieces strewn in there.

joined Jan 6, 2017

Vanilla being the best flavor out there is a hill worth dying on for me, but I would make a concession towards Straciatella, which is vanilla with some choco pieces strewn in there.

Yes. Vanilla (proper vanilla, not the name brand "vanilla") and green tea are the best.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

That extra sketch kinda reminded me of Beelzebub's second opening.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

While the art style hasn't quite won me over yet (only on Ch 5 right now), I definitely love the story.

I can't believe it's already on chapter 28... it feels like it's only been 5 chapters lol

Terumoko
joined Feb 18, 2013

AAAAAAAAHHH!
This time is actually frustrating. Would you idiots kiss already!!!

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

I can't believe it's already on chapter 28... it feels like it's only been 5 chapters lol

im glad im not the only one who feels like that. i keep thinking this manga was just released lol

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

You know I think if they actually kiss Mikage will burst apart so.....

joined Aug 21, 2017

I am incensed.

Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

These two are the most useless lesbians of all useless lesbians.

At this rate I think they might live just long enough to confess, and then die to a happy heart attack in ripe age of 80. :)

Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I know some are complaining they haven't kissed yet (and I would love that too) but mostly I'm just glad at how normal the chapter was for once; no creepy Eldritch faces, just adorkableness.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

A good delinquent? You keep using that word. I don't think that word means, what you think it means.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I thought this chapter was "Ok" ... Like compared to all the others it wasn't very funny or super (outside of Mikage's head which is always going 200% lesbian)

joined Jun 3, 2014

I was hoping for at least a hug or something...

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

And another victim was claimed this time off-screen.

That mini-nuke could probably be weaponized. Someone strap Mikage to a plane and give her recordings of Hanapi saying "I love you". You'd win any war instantly. lol

joined Mar 6, 2018

When the Yuri is so strong it actively removes even offscreen men

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

Waiting for the real kiss

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Hinata: [Breathes]
Mikage: Look at her. So perfect. That immaculate beauty. My sinful self does not deserve her and yet I want to lay my impure hands on her.

Ehem. So yeah, I decided to give this manga a chance and I'm loving it so far, eldricht horror notwithstanding.

Smug
joined Dec 16, 2015

Seems that this manga has finished recently and it's all view-able for free. You can google ふたりモノローグ and it should be one of the first links.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

I'm physically unable to believe Mikage just pulled such a suave move and absolutely everything went well. Does. Not. Compute

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

At this rate I think they might live just long enough to confess, and then die to a happy heart attack in ripe age of 80. :)

Lol. Remember those two grannies in Ayame 14 chapter 8?
That looks like the future of Mikage and Hinata all right.

Screen%20shot%202017-11-22%20at%201.04.04%20pm
joined Nov 18, 2017

Lol. Remember those two grannies in Ayame 14 chapter 8?
That looks like the future of Mikage and Hinata all right.

Nah, it's more like, they'll die, go to heaven, and then God (Probably Madoka) will be sitting up there, face palming, and tell them to hurry up and f***, then they'll confess.

To reply you must either login or sign up.