Forum › Cat & Piercing discussion

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

The only part that bugs me is that she apparently bit hard enough to draw blood. Human bites can get reeeeally bad infections.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

That's REAL Creepy

Maki%20und%20nico
joined Nov 18, 2014

That's REAL Creepy

*hot

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Kinda glad the bi girl isn't portrayed as a villain this time, so to speak.

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

There's nothing immediately toxic about this relationship.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

deltahalo241 posted:

Kinda glad the bi girl isn't portrayed as a villain this time, so to speak.

Not a villain. Just a pushover.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Lol wow I'm surprised by how many people found this toxic. Seems fine to me.

MC enjoyed it and Ao didn't show any signs of dangerous possessiveness. The bite just reads like harmless bedroom kink play right now. There'd need to be more chapters or a pov from Ao's side before this can be considered truly toxic. Like if Ao's starts getting jealous of Shuri hanging out with friends and restricting her actions then yes it'll be toxic, but here we saw Ao giving Shuri space to hang with her friends and they seem happy together.

The only problem I can see here is Shuri being a doormat and easily influenced and probably has been taken advantage of given her history of partners, but it's too early to write off this relationship as toxic.

Overall i enjoyed it and Nekomura's art was wonderful to look at as usual.

last edited at Mar 5, 2019 5:16PM

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

There's nothing immediately toxic about this relationship.

Ok, but at first glance MC seems like a real pushover and that ain't good. One thing is being a bottom,sub, etc and one is letting anyone do as they want with ya

__io_euclase_and_rosetta_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_takishima_asaka__1d4a58edaca73c7fce39685c5353a2f6_crop
joined Dec 30, 2014

This is awesome. Wish this was longer so there was more buildup.

smirkingtyrant
Dog%20me
joined Oct 3, 2018

THIS IS NOT AN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP.

But it has the possibility of becoming one.

It's sad how people on this site don't know that.

Hence the line "I should be afraid but it's exciting" That was put there for a reason. Instead of "I'm afraid but I love her" or something like that.

People jumping to too many conclusions off of something that doesn't give enough information.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I love it. The feelings are mutual and no one ended up with a guy, that’s all that matters to me. I love when characters are Possessive, really sends a chill down my spine. Nekomura amd Yukiko are really good at this kind of them, more please

I loved this story to bits!

When they reach the scene of "And so, by the time I was able to smile again, I had completely fallen in love with Ao-chan!" I think I kinda fell in love with Ao-chan too. Tee hee, she was just so cool...

What really surprised me is that, next page, they are already dating and have been for months. Whoa! I wasn't expecting that at all! I thought I had it pegged as an 'Office Romance: Women's Division' kinda plotline with Shuri in the role of Himeno -- and we would get to see now her efforts to find a way to seduce Ao-chan... but it turned out to be a completely different kind of tale. I guess genre-savvy failed me. Oh well.

AllosaurusJei
joined Nov 7, 2017

Bisexual...hmmm, from Nekomura...hmm, i`ll avoid this...
I got very triggered by this story
Pd. Toxic relationship...
Really i feel dissapointed and surprised that Nekomura draw this...

The fact that mc is bisexual is like, what matters the least in this story.

Oh no, for me it matter a lot...it said what the story going to, and exactly going to be toxic...I read a lot of yuri stories in the past, and i know when the story become bad...i don't see the art, most the story and this is toxic relationship, besides i have a big phobia (mostly disgusting reading stories that include bisexual girls)...so that count to me, not my tastes.

I'm noticing a pattern in your comments. You need to stop referring to everything you don't like as toxic, and also stop spewing vitriolic hate towards bisexuals. Times like this make me wish this site had a way to report users.

I'm glad someone brought it up. I mean an actual bigot, here on a site almost solely dedicated to queer stories... It boggles the fucking mind.
Maybe ask the Admins if a report system can be done... Admins? That possible?

20230129_212706
joined Oct 20, 2015

It started nice, then wow, sexy, but the final part..kinda creep me out ..

0000slan1
joined Apr 7, 2018

Bisexual...hmmm, from Nekomura...hmm, i`ll avoid this...
I got very triggered by this story
Pd. Toxic relationship...
Really i feel dissapointed and surprised that Nekomura draw this...

The fact that mc is bisexual is like, what matters the least in this story.

Oh no, for me it matter a lot...it said what the story going to, and exactly going to be toxic...I read a lot of yuri stories in the past, and i know when the story become bad...i don't see the art, most the story and this is toxic relationship, besides i have a big phobia (mostly disgusting reading stories that include bisexual girls)...so that count to me, not my tastes.

I'm noticing a pattern in your comments. You need to stop referring to everything you don't like as toxic, and also stop spewing vitriolic hate towards bisexuals. Times like this make me wish this site had a way to report users.

I'm glad someone brought it up. I mean an actual bigot, here on a site almost solely dedicated to queer stories... It boggles the fucking mind.
Maybe ask the Admins if a report system can be done... Admins? That possible?

Yeah let's fight biphobia by straight up censoring or banning people who just find stories about bisexual girls disgusting, I'm sure it's going to work.
Banning someone simply for expressing an opinion is utterly ridiculous, people have the right to like or dislike something and to express that, some people on this site seem to have a big problem with freedom of speech.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Freedom of speech only applies to the American government. Forums, on the other hand, have every right to ban you for being an asshole.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

The user in question follows a pattern of comment about how yuri should always be "pure", so anything portrayed besides "innocent wholesomeness" seems to warrant a mini rant about how it's gross etc. Hating on a bi character is just one part of their whole purity shtick.

14cfe1a9-a4f3-4cf0-9523-8f2b4dae54e8
joined Sep 4, 2017

Nekomura art is amazing as always

0000slan1
joined Apr 7, 2018

Freedom of speech only applies to the American government. Forums, on the other hand, have every right to ban you for being an asshole.

I never said the contrary, yes forums can ban anyone for any reason, that doesn't change the fact that it's utterly fucking ridiculous, this is how you end up with echo chambers.

And if simply expressing an opinion that someone might dislike make you an asshole then I guess we're all assholes.

The user in question follows a pattern of comment about how yuri should always be "pure", so anything portrayed besides "innocent wholesomeness" seems to warrant a mini rant about how it's gross etc. Hating on a bi character is just one part of their whole purity shtick.

Well, that's just their opinion, your free to ignore them or to tell them that you think their opinion is shit, but as long as they don't say stuff like "all bi should die" and there are no direct insult then I don't think a ban is warranted, but in the end I'm not a mod so whatever.

last edited at Mar 5, 2019 7:57PM

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Damn, Nekomura doing the fucked up bisexual relationship thing better than Kodama Naoko.

Fbphoto
joined Feb 26, 2018

The bi-phobia from some of the commenters is as baffling as it is upsetting. Like, seriously, on a site that's all about WLW, what does it matter if one or both of the women is bisexual? Why would that make any difference?

No, the scary part is that the kouhai here is showing signs of potential abuse further down the road. I may just be oversensitive to that because my ex went insane on me after we moved in together, after 4 years of seeming perfectly kind and normal. But to inflict that kind of harm on someone, without even asking permission, is just predatory. I hope senpai has a good long talk with her about boundaries. And an escape plan.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

All the cries of "ABUSIVE/TOXIC RELATIONSHIP!" just sound like they're making a mountain out of a molehill. You guys are overreacting.

Alcoholism
joined Apr 15, 2017

Love the art! Not so sure about the story...something about her new girlfriend don't sit right with me.

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

Okay,what the fck

joined Sep 14, 2017

My only complaint is the lack of consent before the chomp. Would have been pretty is to have her hint at what she was going to do by a pre-chomp press and have the bi girl say, "go for it". As it stands, kind of uncomfortable.

I sometimes avoid bi tags because I associate it with where being gay is seen as a "phase" or shit like that. Actual bi characters are fine, and I wish it was easy to identify which is which from just the tag. It's a shame because, while I prefer girls, guys are fine too. Mostly, it depends on the person.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

All the cries of "ABUSIVE/TOXIC RELATIONSHIP!" just sound like they're making a mountain out of a molehill. You guys are overreacting.

Iirc the word "toxic" was used only once, and the guy who used it is a homophobe and a notorious troll. Feel free to ignore it.

As for "abusive"... a few people made such comments, yes. I think they didn't quite understand what was going on. Ao-chan is a nice person, kind and caring; this was well established in the first half of the manga. But she got incredibly jealous when she found that Shuri was still wearing those earrings and ear studs, because they were symbols of her belonging to other people. Sure, that was all in the past, but she was wearing them NOW and had been wearing them for all the months they have been together! You would get angry for much less...

That's what the ending is about. Not an abusive lover, a jealous lover whose jealousy is actually well justified. That's also why Shuri feels very happy instead of scared: Ao-chan getting so jealous proves how strong her love for Shuri is. And the bite was just to overlay a new "mark" over the "marks" of Shuri's previous lovers.

To reply you must either login or sign up.