Forum › Posts by SolitarySera

joined Sep 14, 2017

Yuri keeps getting in the way of my pairings. 0.0 Wow, never thought I'd say that.

SolitarySera
joined Sep 14, 2017

What's with the bi hate? It's gross.

SolitarySera
joined Sep 14, 2017

My only complaint is the lack of consent before the chomp. Would have been pretty is to have her hint at what she was going to do by a pre-chomp press and have the bi girl say, "go for it". As it stands, kind of uncomfortable.

I sometimes avoid bi tags because I associate it with where being gay is seen as a "phase" or shit like that. Actual bi characters are fine, and I wish it was easy to identify which is which from just the tag. It's a shame because, while I prefer girls, guys are fine too. Mostly, it depends on the person.

SolitarySera
joined Sep 14, 2017

Short hair is great, but her long hair in the picture was surprisingly cute for long hair.

SolitarySera
joined Sep 14, 2017

If I could wake up as a fox girl, I would be so happy.

SolitarySera
joined Sep 14, 2017

Don't sexual molesters normally say the kid seduced them? Hmm...

We're reading this in good fun, but it doesn't hurt to take a moment every now and again to recognize the difference between reality and fiction, right?

SolitarySera
Yurigurashi discussion 03 Feb 00:03
joined Sep 14, 2017

Cheating on death. ='(

SolitarySera
joined Sep 14, 2017

Having a line drawn between you and someone you want to form a relationship with is kind of sad. In my case, it was a line barring friendship, but it still stings.

SolitarySera
Still Sick discussion 17 Jan 05:57
joined Sep 14, 2017

You sweet summer child is that GOT reference :) ?

Added by the translator yes. This translation pulls in all sorts of western references and is somewhat localized.

And with that it loses a full half of its standing in my eyes. Shoehorning nonexistent references and whatnot is one of the many marks of a shitty translator.

i'm pretty sure that the phrase is older than game of thrones, tho any recent popularity may well be because of it.

yeah i actually thought it was a way older phrase but apparently not? i'll do a v2 to change it bc i dont want to make a fucking got reference if thats actually the source lmao

Never really got into GoT, but I swear I heard the term as a kid. I think it was something my grandma would say rather often.

SolitarySera
Yurigurashi discussion 07 Jan 23:12
joined Sep 14, 2017

She proved her love wasn't wavering. ='D

SolitarySera
Earth Girls discussion 22 Dec 09:45
joined Sep 14, 2017

I kind of hope Mifuri is chosen if there is a traditional "chosen", but Katra has made it pretty clear from the beginning that she's firmly in the Kidaha camp, I think. Poor Mifuri. =(

SolitarySera
1 x ½ discussion 20 Dec 23:11
joined Sep 14, 2017

Ah, I forgot about this one. It goes against my opinion on power dynamics, but, since it isn't real, I've somehow allowed myself to ship it anyway. Such strong convictions I have.

SolitarySera
Touma-kun discussion 25 May 02:50
joined Sep 14, 2017

I came for the communism, but there was no communism to be found. ='(