Forum › Citrus + discussion

Mog2
joined Jul 29, 2017

There is no proof, especially not this page since the first panel is shot down by a pun... just a question of point of view. You have your idea, respect also those that think the opposite. For the moment, everything is assumption, nothing is proved, the only thing that is a fact, is that all of this happen before Mei's confession at the end of 41 and before the wedding.
Wedding where Harumi was a happy guest.

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

There is no proof, especially not this page since the first panel is shot down by a pun... just a question of point of view. You have your idea, respect also those that think the opposite. For the moment, everything is assumption, nothing is proved, the only thing that is a fact, is that all of this happen before Mei's confession at the end of 41 and before the wedding.
Wedding where Harumi was a happy guest.

Of course i respect that, but for me i'm sure that Harumin feels something for Yuzu, i can be wrong but i`m sure that she loves Yuzu yet

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I was reading to see them having sex. And again nothing happened.
Couldn't care less about Harumin.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Noooo, I really don't think we need a HaruYuzu drama arc in here. We need more HaruMatsu in here if anything!

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I was reading to see them having sex. And again nothing happened.
Couldn't care less about Harumin.

wut??! Harumin 4 live!

Rsz_3inshot_20230212_001112125
joined Jun 20, 2013

AHHH, I WANNA MORE HARUMIN AND MATSURI!! DXXXX

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

tries to think of a good comment, but in the end gives up and yawns

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

I really like the subtle growth in Mei, albeit Yuzu still seems the same old Yuzu. Still have no clue what Mei likes in her, but Yuzu as a ditzy genki character is a refreshing aspect I've come to appreciate in this dramatic manga.

I think we might be delving into Harumin's arc early on, and since she's been a stable character that I've come to be really fond of, I'm really looking forward to it. While I'm the type to like angst, I don't think Saburouta will take that route, which is a-OK with me. I'm not really a HaruMatsu shipper, but it'd be nice if they keep their banter in becoming good friends.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Yeah I don't think Harumin ever loved Yuzu more than an friend, but Saburouta could make it got the unrequited love route and I wouldn't even be surprised. Well as long as Harumin get an happy end, I'm okay what whatever the author do for now

joined Jan 6, 2017

I hope I'm not the only one who doesn't want Harumi to be into Yuzu. Their friendship is so beautiful that I don't want Harumi being in love with Yuzu to be a part of why she acts like that with her.

And sadly Mei didn't get to share the umbrella with Yuzu (which is definitely what she wanted to do)

Mei's character development is great to see, she has come a long way.
let's try not to jump to conclusions on Harumi having feelings for Yuzu, Harumi hasn't showed any sign's of any romantic Interest towards Yuzu at all. Harumi is just a good friend to Yuzu that all. She being supported of her best friend Yuzu relationship with Mei.
Saburo uta has been giving a lot of hits that she planing on having Harumi & Matsuri end up together as a couple.

She HAS feelings for Yuzu, or you didn't see the lastest chapters in the original manga?

I have seen them, & don't see any romantic Interest than & I don't see any now.

sigh sigh Read this please
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/citrus_ch39#29
There is your grand prove sigh sigh
She didn't admit it directly but come one, it's obvious!

Let's agree to disagree.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

DY4Y posted:

I hope I'm not the only one who doesn't want Harumi to be into Yuzu. Their friendship is so beautiful that I don't want Harumi being in love with Yuzu to be a part of why she acts like that with her.

Yeah I don't want that, I'm really hoping that she's just confused not knowing what to do now that her best friend is not around so much but just the fact that they dedicated a chapter to raise the doubts is already annoying... Especially after the happy ending, #WeNeedDifferentShips

last edited at Feb 19, 2019 6:15PM

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Mei determined to share an umbrella with Yuzu

E3662f9e-0a7c-493c-809d-108904833e0b
joined Dec 17, 2018

Yesss chapter updateteteteet

joined Dec 10, 2017

Am I the only one who read this chapter and thought that it was about Matsuri developing feelings for Harumin? Maybe that’s why Matsuri’s stalking Harumin and overthinking Harumin’s interactions with Yuzu. Harumin just seems a bit sad that her best friend isn’t spending so much time with her anymore now that she has Mei again.

I might be totally wrong though lmao

joined Jul 26, 2016

Am I the only one who read this chapter and thought that it was about Matsuri developing feelings for Harumin? Maybe that’s why Matsuri’s stalking Harumin and overthinking Harumin’s interactions with Yuzu. Harumin just seems a bit sad that her best friend isn’t spending so much time with her anymore now that she has Mei again.

Brah, Matsuri's been consistently (and one-sidedly) lowkey flirting with Harumin since about the middle of the original series or so...

And, yes, her mood here roughly boils down to "bitch please, don't you start that now".

last edited at Feb 19, 2019 7:29PM

4bbe1078a9d82bf519de9e5fc56dee60
joined Feb 18, 2018

let's try not to jump to conclusions on Harumi having feelings for Yuzu, Harumi hasn't showed any sign's of any romantic Interest towards Yuzu at all. Harumi is just a good friend to Yuzu that all. She being supported of her best friend Yuzu relationship with Mei.

LOL the denial is strong on this one, I guess people only accept things when they see love declarations from bulding tops or something. Of course Harumin has feelings for Yuzu, I don't know how people still think that was not the case even after chapter 39. But it doesn't need to be like "omg Yuzu is my ONE TRUE LOVE". She has a crush, because she probably likes girls. In a way it's a relief that she has a crush on Yuzu lol if it was some random dude then the HaruMatsu ship would be sailing into the abyss.

I think the drama is going to be about how Matsuri, who is obviously into Harumin, is going to try harder at making Harumin fall in love for her instead. She will have more chances to spend alone time with Harumin now that Yuzu is solely focused on Mei.

The core of the issue here though is that Matsuri seems pretty awkward about these things. She can't express worry without being straight to the point, in a way that probably won't make a super closed-off personality like Harumin open up...also Harumin has shown inconsistent behavior towards Matsuri, it's hard to know if she cares for her or not. Am looking forward to the next chapters!

last edited at Feb 19, 2019 7:55PM

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

You are not alone, I feel the same. Everyone is freaking out on an unrequited love from Harumin but I felt like this was much more Matsuri's Chapter, err half chapter, than Harumin's.

last edited at Feb 19, 2019 8:19PM

mei sucks, but proly good in bed
harumin good girl and good in bed

:D

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

Anyone else notice the matching shirts they wear when they wake up? It's so freaking cute how they slept wearing matching shirts owo and it's that yuzu fruit mascot character yuzuppo I think was the name? Maybe that's Yuzu's nickname though I forgot.

Alcoholism
joined Apr 15, 2017

So cute I require more. I sence drama from one sided love developing, hopefully I'm wrong..

Img_20190218_113359
joined Feb 14, 2019

MORE
PLEASE

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Ever since the ending of the main series my brain has been on a partial strike when it comes to thinking about this one--where exactly does this fall in the timeline of the series?

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Where do you all get ideas of haru and yuzu? totally not like that.

Main@2x
joined Feb 27, 2017

The art is amazing as always, refreshing to look at

To reply you must either login or sign up.