Forum › All of Humanity is Yuri Except For Me discussion

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Typo in Ch2.3's last page: Her surname is "Kazami", not "Kagami".

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

“Camouflage”

I have to search for that word because it the first time I ever heard someone using the in a conversation.

Images
joined Dec 25, 2018

Isaki

Yuri_is_the_best
Dxuhm6xuyaalbg9
joined Aug 30, 2018

This just keeps getting better every chapter

Fb53fe34d432b0bb93d8e4aa74d71e46
joined Apr 1, 2018

Good job, you played yourself.

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

At this point I'm far more interested in how this author decides to deal with the parallel world thing. It's not an easy thing to do right and I am a sucker for these scifi type things. I'm hoping for some actual attempts at it rather then just using it as the excuse for the story.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

This is taking a weird turn.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Didn't see this coming lmao

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Camouflage indeed xD

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I don't know about the fake dating thing. The two are very clearly into each other so it seems like a weak vehicle to advance their relationship. And fake dating you can do for any sort of pretense reason, you don't really need an alternate world for it ... so it kinda seems like it might "waste" the story idea a bit.

But I really like how she's putting up a front. Very cute indeed =)

20200827_004119
joined Jan 3, 2017

Kazami is such a useless lesbian.

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

Aw, that's cute
I really like where things are going. Now we just need to know her motivations

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

Aww, cute. I wanted a date, and got... A pre-date. The best pre-date possible. Life is wonderful sometimes. Thanks, yuri Cthulhu of the realm above.

Also, I see someone wants to be the MC's special girl. No really, that's the most probable (true) reason why Lily doesn't want MC to talk about her world to anyone. That, too, is cute.

Also, is Lily a boobs kind of girl? That makes her even better.

last edited at Feb 18, 2019 11:26AM

joined Jul 21, 2016

I NEED MOAR.

PS. Lily a best.

joined Apr 30, 2014

charisma break~

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

There's a problem with the translation of Lily's family name.

Sometimes it's Kazami.
Sometimes it's Kazumi.
Sometimes it's Kagami.

Is it a really complicated kanji or something?

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I suspect everyone in this world is a boobs kind of girl.

Remember, a few decades ago this parallel world was exactly like our world, half male half female. The societal standard for feminine beauty was obviously also the same: pretty face, slim waist, big boobs, long legs, nice hips, shapely butt.

Some kinda bad thing happened, males went extinct, and now the world is a female-only world... but it's most likely that the old standard for beauty carried on.

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

Strange place to pull a to be continued, doing it the page before would make more sense.

Wow a rare moment of a kuudere being flustered. She really needs to be more honest of herself. Camouflage my ass...

Flcl_2_by_eric91932
joined Aug 7, 2015

There just one thing that bother me. Since there are only girls in their world, do they have to say which gender the person they are mentioning ?

Hmm. Now I'm wondering if there are different gender identities, or if everyone really identifies as a woman. Like, sure, they all are of the female sex, but that shouldn't guarantee they all feel comfortable as women, unless this is really that kind of monotonous universe? You would think they might even have potentially more ways of identifying than we have in the real world.
Considering how quickly the author swept under the rug all males getting wiped out fairly recently in the 1920's (?), I doubt it will be explored thoughtfully. It would be more interesting, but this story is coming across as more non-serious, basic, and with stereotypical depictions of girls/women, so I don't expect it to. It just feels obviously aimed at guys who want to see teen girls kiss and blush first, plot second.

I'll check it out again at the end of the year to see where it's headed out of curiosity, but it isn't to my taste at all so far (not unexpected). Hopefully it will do something good and unique in the meantime.

last edited at Feb 19, 2019 12:18AM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This series is so nice.
Who would think Kazami could lose her cool, though.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Omg adorable and that date outfit, yesssss

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

I suspect everyone in this world is a boobs kind of girl.

Remember, a few decades ago this parallel world was exactly like our world, half male half female. The societal standard for feminine beauty was obviously also the same: pretty face, slim waist, big boobs, long legs, nice hips, shapely butt.

Some kinda bad thing happened, males went extinct, and now the world is a female-only world... but it's most likely that the old standard for beauty carried on.

You're right, but personal preferences are what define what a person likes, in the end. Though I love women, I don't really care about the latter half of these, for instance. Lily was able to identify what she felt were good boobs, showing a basic awareness of the matter (which would not be guaranteed if she had no personal interest in breasts), and most of all, chose to bring that up over anything else.
Of course, if today's standards still hold true in this world, most people would like boobs, but all that made me think Lily had a special liking for them, that they are especially important for her.

Though it's not like it's serious speculation on my part, just... Playful conjecture. Or an excuse to talk about boobs, maybe?

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Wow a rare moment of a kuudere being flustered. She really needs to be more honest of herself. Camouflage my ass...

My favorite.

arandommangareader
joined Nov 10, 2018

wow, 300+ comments with only 5 chapters (or 2?), Is this going to overtake Yuzumori-san?

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Camouflage!
A new euphemism for Yuri.

To reply you must either login or sign up.