Forum › Living with My Brother's Wife. discussion

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Datt cover. I'm not saying it's gay. But it is fucking gay.

Also, what is this fake coffee thing they are talking about? And, yeah, if you're anxious and overhyped you definitely should go for a caffeinated drink to calm down ... :p

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

"She doesn't understand how much I like her" is a interesting comment.

:D

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

And it's finally back, can ughhh the author already did yuri in the past, and has literately been teasing this the whole story. Now the bed invite!??!

Img_20180401_104003
joined Nov 26, 2017

The chapter 52 was translated half month ago btw! is not here yet but in mangadex.

I Saw the upcoming raws and all I'm going to say is THIS DAMN AUTHOR WANTS TO KILL US ALL!

can you give me the raws link?! pretty pls?

edit: nevermind, i got it. but i dont understand what it says

last edited at Nov 28, 2018 6:16PM

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Datt cover. I'm not saying it's gay. But it is fucking gay.

Also, what is this fake coffee thing they are talking about? And, yeah, if you're anxious and overhyped you definitely should go for a caffeinated drink to calm down ... :p

In japan, you can get canned coffee pretty much everywhere. It's in vending machines and available at convenience stores. She's probably saying that she hasn't had proper brewed coffee to compare the canned stuff to.

joined Jul 26, 2016

I kept one of those cans as a souvenir for its amusingly overwrought name (disclaimer: not my photo).

Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

After reading what has been translated so far, I have to say this is the most intense "yuri-ish" SoL story I've ever read. It's full of adorable fluff, but it also manages to be angsty too and often in the very same scene alongside all the sweetness.

Whether just Shino is queer (I can't quite see her as straight) or they both are, I'm pretty sure this will be a wild ride until the end. It's nice to not be invested in an outcome and just being able enjoy seeing it unfolding.

last edited at Jan 4, 2019 12:31PM

48415285_590924341357470_2320604137500180480_n
joined Jan 1, 2019

Gay as fuck dynasty

48415285_590924341357470_2320604137500180480_n
joined Jan 1, 2019

Gay as fuck dynasty

Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

A cute, heartwarming story.

This is the first time I actually hope for a yuri-free relationship. Like, it's sad enough considering their loss, and you wouldn't want a NTR + aaangst combo, would you?

That said, I imagine Shino has a girlfriend and gets teased everyday. Shino is just so gay it's hard to not notice lol :v

Also I hope the author would figure out a way for Nozomi-san. I mean, she can't possibly stay like that for the rest of her life - at some point Shino would have her own family and not stay by her side anymore.

Thinking about their future makes me kind of gloomy...

last edited at Jan 21, 2019 10:58PM

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

It’s been 3 months since the last update, I heard the translator _anq transfer this to another group to translate. I hope the new group will update the 4 chapters one of these days.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

shojie07 posted:

It’s been 3 months since the last update, I heard the translator _anq transfer this to another group to translate. I hope the new group will update the 4 chapters one of these days.

After updating with inhuman speed up to chapter 50 or 51 I Was jut waiting patiently for anq to come back to this, I didn't want to disturb him because, he did so much already you know? but is good ot know the situation finally, guess we just have to wait for the other group... whoever they are... I hope they like the story too.

I saw the raws too, is really impossible to tell where this is going.

last edited at Jan 30, 2019 11:41PM

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

After updating with inhuman speed up to chapter 50 or 51 I Was jut waiting patiently for anq to come back to this, I didn't want to disturb him because, he did so much already you know? but is good ot know the situation finally, guess we just have to wait for the other group... whoever they are... I hope they like the story too.

I saw the raws too, is really impossible to tell where this is going.

Right. I just heard it from a friend who asked anq directly. I hope whoever group that’ll translate this will like the story. This manga is really good.

I read a little Japanese and from the latest it seems there’s something bothering Nozomi and no doubt it’s about Shino. I think, Riko noticed it. Like, how she always knows Nozomi since high school. Indeed, idk what or where this story going. Kuzushiro is such a tease.

joined Oct 5, 2016

A cute, heartwarming story.

This is the first time I actually hope for a yuri-free relationship. Like, it's sad enough considering their loss, and you wouldn't want a NTR + aaangst combo, would you?

That said, I imagine Shino has a girlfriend and gets teased everyday. Shino is just so gay it's hard to not notice lol :v

Also I hope the author would figure out a way for Nozomi-san. I mean, she can't possibly stay like that for the rest of her life - at some point Shino would have her own family and not stay by her side anymore.

Thinking about their future makes me kind of gloomy...

Yeah, I'm rooting for Shino and her classmate. I still think Shino's super gay. But Shino + Nozomi would be... Not healthy. Let them have a happy, healthy little family together, while also both having new relationships.

joined Dec 26, 2015

If Shino + Nozomi were to happen at their current selves, I agree it would be pretty unhealthy.
However, skim reading the raws, we see Shino changing and Nozomi having to accept that and change with her (for the better).
So, I would say... keep an open mind?

He-man-friends
joined Jan 16, 2014

I like this lovely freudian nightmare this manga is going for
"I'll do everything for you. Just never leave."

joined Mar 14, 2019

It was almost three months ago that its last update, hoping to update it again this month.

joined Mar 6, 2019

There is one new chapter on a different site. Even 3, actually.

last edited at Mar 18, 2019 10:05AM

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I've re-read this while while reading Pinch Point over at webtoons yesterday (some weird sort of post-apocalyptic lesbian zombie-like thing) and I've changed my mind. It's fucking gay, not just maybe gay, and if it doesn't end sufficiently gay I'll set someone on fire.

Probably you.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I go back and forth on the gay in this one, and I enjoy the writing enough that I could well be OK with any kind of ending. (And I understand where you're coming from, Pyoro, but if you try to set me on fire I will call the authorities on you. Seriously.)

Thing is, the text itself sends probably-maybe-although-a-decent-chance-not-but-still-could-be vibes, while several covers and side illos promise steaming hot yuri love.

I'm getting a little cranky about these het boys floating around, too . . .

joined Jul 26, 2016

TBF those are a common enough sight in their natural habitat, ie. anywhere outside the rarefied air of Ye Olde All-Girls Boarding School (or a nunnery)...

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

TBF those are a common enough sight in their natural habitat, ie. anywhere outside the rarefied air of Ye Olde All-Girls Boarding School (or a nunnery)...

To be sure, but that one boy keeps looking at the girl . . .

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

It has been 1000 years since I began my slumber...

And there is still no new chapter. A person can only reread the same 52 chapters so many times before going mad. Bonkers. Insane. Cray-cray. Loony. Flat-Earther.

The only ray of light is that the last chapter didn't end on the fight. Instead it ended on the promise of sleeping together! Speaking of... ressurect me when the new chapter comes out. returns to slumber

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

BugDevil posted:

It has been 1000 years since I began my slumber...

And there is still no new chapter. A person can only reread the same 52 chapters so many times before going mad. Bonkers. Insane. Cray-cray. Loony. Flat-Earther.

The only ray of light is that the last chapter didn't end on the fight. Instead it ended on the promise of sleeping together! Speaking of... ressurect me when the new chapter comes out. returns to slumber

From what I've gathered, there's probably no more chapters coming from the scanlator that had been doing them. He apparently only does series that have a large backlog and as soon as he catches up, he drops them according to what he said in an interview with the Mangadex staff.

joined Mar 6, 2019

As I said on the last page, there are 3 new chapters out, done by the no group. You can find them on a widely popular site that ends with an x.

To reply you must either login or sign up.