Forum › Living with My Brother's Wife. discussion

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

You're seriously telling me there is not a single subtext in this page?! Why whyyy please let them be together.

joined Apr 6, 2013

You're seriously telling me there is not a single subtext in this page?! Why whyyy please let them be together.

Theres plenty of Subtext, its just very very unlikely to go past that. I wouldn't be surprised though if Shino turned out to be gay. If I had to pick a likely a non-Nozumi girl I would go with the volleyball manager.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Yay all caught up with the raws! Also really sad about that though...Does this series update weekly or monthly? I'm glad that the accident wasn't anything serious. These two really need a break in the trauma department...It kinda sucks that it took a hospital visit to get Nozomi and her mom to reconcile, but it's better that they did before it was too late.

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

That was the biggest yuri challenge to complete on this site in a while. And i managed to consume all of the chapters only a few days after release. now i see it ends on a cliffhanger of drama? CAN THEY JUST GET TOGETHER ALREADY?!

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Yay all caught up with the raws! Also really sad about that though...Does this series update weekly or monthly? I'm glad that the accident wasn't anything serious. These two really need a break in the trauma department...It kinda sucks that it took a hospital visit to get Nozomi and her mom to reconcile, but it's better that they did before it was too late.

What I know, this is updated monthly. Tomorrow, September 7, the Chapter 50 will be released. I just don’t know when will the raw gonna be online.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Well Nozomi x Mom is nice too

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

oguzhan96 posted:

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

The interaction between mum and daughter, made me emotional for some reason, I shed a tear or two for those precious moments. Now, Shino will never be able to gift Nozomi, she’ll fall in love with motorcycle guy, and never see Nozomi again. Sad...

Tumblr_oacx7rl55f1tltatqo1_500
joined May 19, 2016

It's fINALLY HERE????
I c an now have a p latform to declare how much i love this??
Im..

joined Apr 6, 2013

It's fINALLY HERE????
I c an now have a p latform to declare how much i love this??
Im..

Its pretty great. Have you heard of Tv tropes we got a page now

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

It's cool to have it here because we can actually talk if there will be yuri or not in peace, the kouhai from the basketball team is also a candidate xP in mangadex, most people believe that either het or yuri would be too soon right now (me included).. But if you actually want it to be yuri someone will go all REEEEEEE over there.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Yeah, the wide-world is weird like that. Just look at the Sekai Maou discussions, with Maou wandering around with cute Nikka, and then people comment about her settling down with the hero guy. What is wrong with those people? Better enjoy this oasis here, where everything makes sense.

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

anyone else notice Kuzushiro's art hugely improve in this series? Or maybe they're just taking it more seriously than their other shorter works. Regardless, enjoying it a lot!

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

Please...get back to 1 x 1/2

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

To call it subtext would be a stretch. I'm reasonably sure their bond and unwillingness to let each other go stems specifically from their relationship to Taishi. Doubtful it'll end anything like this one https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/nostalgia

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

To call it subtext would be a stretch. I'm reasonably sure their bond and unwillingness to let each other go stems specifically from their relationship to Taishi. Doubtful it'll end anything like this one https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/nostalgia

That one is a masterpiece but main girl loved the other girl from the start and chased her all those years. In this story these two didn't have much connection before brother's death

last edited at Sep 6, 2018 7:37PM

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Wait
This ain't Yuri

last edited at Sep 7, 2018 11:06AM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Wait
This ain't Yuri

Not yet, anyway.

It's by an author known for sometimes heavy-duty yuri, but at the moment it's just a story trembling on the brink of yuri, quivering with anticipation, as it were, its eyes half-shut as yuri-subtext (at least) gets closer and closer, so close the story can smell the sweet, musky scent of the yuri, wondering what will happen afterwards if the story's lips actually were to touch the yuri, ever so lightly, thereby changing the nature of the story, or, perhaps, just allowing the story to realize what has been its true inner nature all along, either way that butterfly touch of lips transforming the story's world forever.

But you're right--at this point it's just an extremely well-crafted and engaging story about the developing relationship between two women, not actually yuri.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Wait
This ain't Yuri

joined Jun 10, 2015

I like it.
Its good.

Evavatar
joined May 8, 2018

This is such a good story ! I don't know if it will end in yuri but I like the slow pace of the building relationship

joined Jul 29, 2018

Give me YURI!!! I have a yuri boner sticking uncomfortably here

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Give me YURI!!! I have a yuri boner sticking uncomfortably here

If it lasts more than 4 hours, see your doctor.

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

Wait
This ain't Yuri

Well, even if that's the case, it's still a pretty nice story. The plot is more interseting than some popular yuri for sure.

To reply you must either login or sign up.