Forum › Posts by korramylove

joined Dec 26, 2015

If Shino + Nozomi were to happen at their current selves, I agree it would be pretty unhealthy.
However, skim reading the raws, we see Shino changing and Nozomi having to accept that and change with her (for the better).
So, I would say... keep an open mind?

korramylove
Opapagoto discussion 30 Jan 07:38
joined Dec 26, 2015

The epilogue is seriously cute, might do a quick translation if I have time! But can confirm, author drew and included a 'wedding card' for Haruhi and Yukari which says they got married in 2018 (heisei 30) and they will put their all together and work hard. They're officially a married couple, omg.

korramylove
Lily Marble discussion 23 Sep 08:19
joined Dec 26, 2015

As much as I want to sympathise with Hikari, I just can't. She complains about her limitations of having an affair and I feel like she uses Moe as an emotional crutch, like get your shit together, please! On the flip side, give me more tsubasa!

korramylove
Opapagoto discussion 01 Jan 23:21
joined Dec 26, 2015

Yukari is by far my favourite character. Her character is made out to be one who sort of just goes with what has been dealt to her but then at other times, it's quite obvious that she's wants to succeed and gets really serious. She's really complex and for those who have read the story, you would know that Haruhi affects her significantly and she starts to shred her blase attitude, especially about the student president (their relationship will be revealed soon after the climax and yeah... it's quite pitiful and if you haven't shipped Haruhi and her yet, you will at this point).

korramylove
Opapagoto discussion 09 Dec 05:40
joined Dec 26, 2015

just letting you know that the early few chapters are quite slow but the relationship between haruhi and yukari increases mid-way through the story.

korramylove
joined Dec 26, 2015

I don't think people understand how brilliantly FF is written in comparison with other romance stories within Korea, yeah it has it's moments where it can do better but it will still run circles around most love stories Asian media produces. People who've read "a thousand stories" should know that the "will they or won't they" trope is Korea's kryptonite. Ssamba is actually better than most rookie writers out there. When you guys signed up for FF, you do realise you signed up to a massive slow-burn story right? You realise that there will be a lot of waffling around and gradual build up before the payoff happens right?
I'm confident that ssamba will tie it all up together in the end, she's invested so much time in building No-rae and Seol-a's relationship that if she somehow implodes, then you can say "I told you so". But, I know you won't ever get to say it.¯_(ツ)_/¯

korramylove
joined Dec 26, 2015

Both of them are at tipping points. It'll be a few more chapters until something really substantial happens!

korramylove
joined Dec 26, 2015

Personally I'm all for No-rae confessing first. It kind of builds on her narrative of getting past the pain of past relationships and taking control and not being afraid of new beginnings. However, I wouldn't mind if Seol-a confessed first either because then it'll show her personal growth in the way she has relationships. This time it'll be for real, and not some fling.

korramylove
joined Dec 26, 2015

Is it just me or am I the only one who would love to see more of No-rae's family? I'm especially interested in seeing how the both of them will act in front of them when they do visit. And like...I really want to see No-rae's sister? Like can you imagine Seol-a trying to get in the good books of No-rae's unnie? (she seems to be quite the character from the .001 of a second we saw her)

korramylove
Opapagoto discussion 12 Feb 08:42
joined Dec 26, 2015

The author recently wrote some interesting stuff, and confirmed some endings and the yuri. If you can read Japanese, take a look if you like. Scroll down to tweets from Jan 3.

https://twitter.com/siraume_nazuna

Could someone translate those tweets?

Really quick but basically...

Haruhi and Yukari graduate and Haruhi ends up leaving without any persuasion from Yukari because Haruhi was concerned about Yukari's future. 10 years later, they suddenly meet at the garden where they said goodbye and Yukari smiles at her the same way she did all those years ago. Haruhi finds out that Yukari never married. Yukari tells her that even though she experienced the outside world, Haruhi was always her number 1 and asks Haruhi if she thought so to. Seeing Yukari with so much determination and devotion for her, Haruhi finally understands love and they have a happy end. Also, Yukari is saying "I could never love anyone but you" in the sketch.

Ive read the raws when it came out and I can do chapter summaries for those itching to know what kind of happens in the chapters, will be very brief though!

last edited at Feb 13, 2016 3:14AM