Forum › A Room For Two discussion

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Not bad but I want more Yuri and more romance...this is just looks like a simple subtext hell!!!

joined Jun 30, 2016

Really nice! cant wait to see their lives on college!

joined Jul 22, 2016

I was scared that this would end because of hs graduation, but blessssss!! Time to be more gay in college!!

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

NOT THE HAIR!!

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

RIP braids T_T i love characters that have those long braids like that >.<

Midori'sbittersweetshit.jpg-1-1-min-min-1-min
joined Mar 14, 2018

It's over, isn't it?

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Sakurako, noooo. Oh well, it's still cute.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

The things you notice when you randomly decide to re-read things... That newlyweds comment? Not the first time she's thought that, even if she didn't say it out loud that time. :D

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_room_for_two_ch01#9

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I'll miss the braids, but the last 2 chapters and 2 extras were nice. Sakurako is already thinking of iPS cells. xD

That daydream story was really out there though. lol

last edited at Jan 23, 2019 11:16PM

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Can't wait for the sequel (coming out 2025) "A Room For Three"

I'm into that.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

I've lived in several states where a One bedroom is $800 or more a month.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

I've lived in several states where a One bedroom is $800 or more a month.

Exactly. Around where I live, one could easily pay well over $1000 USD for a single-person apartment. Sakurako and Kasumi's new apartment is only $912.50 for two people per month. That's a pretty nice deal.

It's over, isn't it?

No. There are two more volumes out so far after this point, and there's no indications that the author plans to stop the series.

last edited at Jan 24, 2019 3:37PM

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Hmm, I read all of the comments, I don't think they are total, normal, regular friends, I think Saku likes Kasumi and Kasumi doesn't mind cos she's lazy AF, I can't see it as a mutual thing yet..but it's nice subtext, almost yuri.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

People complaining about the price of the rent and then there's me living in Bay Area, CA...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

People complaining about the price of the rent and then there's me living in Bay Area, CA...

I used to do data entry for credit card applications and got a good look at what rents were like in North Van, British Columbia. These girls couldn't get a cot in a utility room for that price.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I used to do data entry for credit card applications and got a good look at what rents were like in North Van, British Columbia. These girls couldn't get a cot in a utility room for that price.

But if they could, they'd make it comfy.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Sakurako could live with Kasumi in pretty much any enclosed area, no matter how small, as long as it is not a closet.

last edited at Feb 1, 2019 12:21PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Sakurako could live with Kasumi in pretty much any enclosed area, no matter how small, as long as it is not a closet.

I saw what you did there. :)

joined Nov 7, 2017

Huh, 1 chapter into the College arc and we've got some semi-drama with someone else crushing on Kasumi, Sakurako flexing her lesbian muscles and Kasumi just blithely accepting that yes, they'll have a honeymoon, just somewhere not so hot please. Hahahah.

I can't imagine anyone's gonna be going on about "the subtext!" anymore.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Sakuroko: Let's Deepen our bonds
Kasumi: They already reached the bond cap ages ago though

Yuri_is_the_best
Dxuhm6xuyaalbg9
joined Aug 30, 2018

Aww they grow up so fast, I hope the series continue to adult life, co-worker

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

One look at the volume 5 cover with the short-haired Sakurako and the fashionable long-haired Kasumi, and all that goes through my head is "When did this become a Morinaga Milk manga?"... :D

Mato-san%201%201
joined Jan 10, 2015

I miss Sakurako long hair T.T
Guess I settle with Ruriko...

last edited at Feb 7, 2019 5:28AM

Flowers-le-volume-sur-ete-screenshot
joined Nov 22, 2018

im really hoping for this manga to go to intimate romance territory like sakura trick, i doubt it will though but it's fine since it's still enjoyable and cute anyway.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

DeltaCZ posted:

im really hoping for this manga to go to intimate romance territory like sakura trick, i doubt it will though but it's fine since it's still enjoyable and cute anyway.

Since when girls in Sakura Trick learned what romance even is, to have intimate one?

To reply you must either login or sign up.