Forum › Inugami-san and Nekoyama-san discussion

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

This is like a date right?

Screenshot%202018-12-25%20at%2001.01.20
joined Jul 22, 2017

Aki's name means "autumn" and it's kind of specifically not at animal name, so I think she's going to stay a non-animal to help contrast with everyone else.

Oneekoyama confirmed for lesbian lol

joined Feb 20, 2016

I've always had the feeling that Inugami and Aki have better chemistry than any other pairing. These recent chapters only make that feeling stronger.
Even Nekoyama admits it.

Ohdear
joined Jul 12, 2017

bodevanlot posted:

Whomst?

Anywhomst, nice to see this pop up again.

"Whomst" is apparently a made up word. But meaningful anyway.

Aren't all words made up?

joined Jul 26, 2016

bodevanlot posted:

Whomst?

Technically yes. There's the minor matter of "established and generally recognised meaning" though.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

bodevanlot posted:

Whomst?

Technically yes. There's the minor matter of "established and generally recognised meaning" though.

Unless you are speaking Danish, where nothing has an established or recognized meaning and everyone just makes weird sounds in hoping to get their message across. Kamelåså.

joined Jul 26, 2016

bodevanlot posted:

Whomst?

Unless you are speaking Danish, where nothing has an established or recognized meaning and everyone just makes weird sounds in hoping to get their message across. Kamelåså.

"We need help."

joined Jan 11, 2018

So the sister is a stray cat hopping from "owner" to "owner" getting food and "pettings" from each of them.

last edited at Feb 1, 2019 8:55AM

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Ohhhh, more updates on this? I am truly blessed on this new month

Ohdear
joined Jul 12, 2017

bodevanlot posted:

Whomst?

Of course, I was just being a sarcastic ass.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

I've always had the feeling that Inugami and Aki have better chemistry than any other pairing. These recent chapters only make that feeling stronger.
Even Nekoyama admits it.

I always like the second leads better, but Inugami and Nekoyama are a funny duo.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

You called it overtranslated at one point, but you're wrong. This is glorious just the way it is.

Also, I want to see more AkiNeko. There's a polycule waiting to form a bond in here somewhere, I just know it!

Screenshot%202018-12-25%20at%2001.01.20
joined Jul 22, 2017

Aki, let the gay flow through you

Download3fc7cc27_ulated_2f0_2fdcim_2fscreenshots_2fscreenshot_20180201-102407_2_2_2_2
joined Mar 6, 2018

Omg the ships are now balanced.

joined Jul 26, 2016

loooooooool

Hiiragi Aki; voice of reason, cool big sis, reluctant total gay magnet.

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

Good. Good. Give in, Aki. Let the yuri flow through you.

arandommangareader
joined Nov 10, 2018

Huh? Inugami was some serious shit in middle school? Wow

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

It's not even that Aki isn't as gay as the day is long! She's just up to her ears in useless lesbians.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Suzu and Yachiyo have become the sempais and Aki is now the kouhai. Look how they take it all in as a couple, side by side naturally and at peace. Aki doesn't have a spirit animal, is that why her kendo sempai might have a chance? She doesn't seem to have one, either.

Inugami is perfect at everything = schoolwork and tests, swimming, kendo, etc. And she loves to grab cute girls. But her secret is, she wants to be dominated. Which is Aki's main appeal. But with Nekoyama, she gets to be dominated AND by a cute cat-girl. That's literally every fetish she has in one tiny package. Ideally, she'd be having threesomes or affairs with basically every pretty girl at their school, but she'll settle for the thrill of a jealous, possesive Nekoyama laying down the law and branding her as hers. And Inugami will wear a collar eventually. People that think Aki is a better fit are missing a lot.

last edited at Mar 5, 2019 3:19PM

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Just to point out if you speak Danish, as I do, the other languages sound tepid. We speak choking on a mouthful of marbles BECAUSE we're strong enough to! Man the longboats!

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This chapter was great, but somehow the recent comments were even more entertaining.

joined Jul 4, 2018

Bone jaw ^

Also, just realized this to have the BDSM tag...
Lewd

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I don't understand what bone jaw means, but yey! This isn't dead! Glad to see it.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

I agree with mr. online I think girls playing with each other's boobs, is an invention of manga writers, trying to bring in horny teenage boy readers. Everytime I see it,I think, that's not really a thing.

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

JUST G A L S BEING P A L S

To reply you must either login or sign up.