Forum › A Girl Falls In Love With a Boy discussion

joined Nov 27, 2017

For the record, I just want to say: traps are gay.

Miss me with your shitty transphobic memes. Thanks.

last edited at Jan 28, 2019 8:59PM

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

No bisexual tag?

For now they are both straight. Which makes the yuri tag double hilarious

That’s an interesting discussion though. Does a girl falling in love with a boy and then fiding out they were a girl and still liking her make her bisexual? If she’s only in love with and attracted to one girl and otherwise only likes guys I would say she wouldn’t be bisexual.

Sorry, the "one exception" excuse is false. There are many bisexual women who heavily lean towards one gender. They tell themselves that the one person of the gender they are usually not attracted to was the exception, but that's not a thing. They are bisexual. Sexuality makes no "single exception".

On the other hand, both characters here are in fact women, and are crushing on a woman. They might be bisexual, or they could be exclusively attracted to women and not consciously realize it, which is the case in several yuri stories on this site. Not enough information to say.

last edited at Jan 28, 2019 11:46PM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

No bisexual tag?

For now they are both straight. Which makes the yuri tag double hilarious

That’s an interesting discussion though. Does a girl falling in love with a boy and then fiding out they were a girl and still liking her make her bisexual? If she’s only in love with and attracted to one girl and otherwise only likes guys I would say she wouldn’t be bisexual.

Sorry, the "one exception" excuse is false. There are many bisexual women who heavily lean towards one gender. They tell themselves that the one person of the gender they are usually not attracted to was the exception, but that's not a thing. They are bisexual. Sexuality makes no "single exception".

On the other hand, both characters here are in fact women, and are crushing on a woman. They might be bisexual, or they could be exclusively attracted to women and not consciously realize it, which is the case in several yuri stories on this site. Not enough information to say.

Oh, definitely not denying that. But the question was whether they are bisexual if they like guys and fell in love with a girl (and still loved them after the reveal). Claiming that if it's just that one girl, it wouldn't be bisexual, that's just wrong.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

lmao, the reveal is gonna be great.

Saho1b
joined Oct 9, 2017

dying of cuteness right now...

This is great.

I support Lots of Misunderstandings tag

Wouldn’t we need the whole

Incomplete Understanding
Moderate Amounts of Misunderstandings
Lots of Misunderstandings
Insane Amounts of Misunderstandings

regime?

Which together = “yuri manga”?

Insane Amount of Misunderstandings
. . . How much use would such a tag even get, hypothetically? Like, it's not every decade we get a character that's completely unable to understand the concept of other possible explanations for what is going on, and mentally crafts bizarre narratives for everything.

Outside of, y'know, the obvious genre.

"To be used sparingly. Very sparingly."

joined Nov 9, 2017

. . . How much use would such a tag even get, hypothetically? Like, it's not every decade we get a character that's completely unable to understand the concept of other possible explanations for what is going on, and mentally crafts bizarre narratives for everything.

glances at Futari Monologue, then shrugs slightly as it's the only good example she can think of on short notice, and remains silent

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

syfalkda posted:

glances at Futari Monologue, then shrugs slightly as it's the only good example she can think of on short notice, and remains silent

Futari Monologue is what gave idea to Lots of Misunderstandings tag in the first place, so go figure.

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Oh my god, this is amazing. The pinnacle of cross-cross-dressing yuri/yaoi.

Ithink%20small
joined Aug 13, 2015

(>,~<‘)!!!!!!!!! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) *
I love this so much ^ ͜ ^

Seira%20the%20boss
joined Jun 25, 2017

Interesting...

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I hope this is still ongoing, even if it's not tagged that way

joined Mar 5, 2019

Do you ever just think your straight and then try to date a guy and make himself think he gay when in actuality your both lesbians

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

I really hope this isn’t dropped for good

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

The end

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

^ noooo

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Now what's ultimately missing from this story is them both turning out to be straight.

09d5b77c-6f4c-43c8-b66b-1314882ba354
joined Oct 12, 2019

Boys will be boys

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

rest in peace, yaoi/yuri-but-not-really manga

Seira%20the%20boss
joined Jun 25, 2017

Do you ever just think your straight and then try to date a guy and make himself think he gay when in actuality your both lesbians

This made my day

Uwu
joined Jan 8, 2020

really miss this series

joined Nov 9, 2017

syfalkda posted:

Futari Monologue is what gave idea to Lots of Misunderstandings tag in the first place, so go figure.

as it goes, I suppose. didn't know

Screen%20shot%202020-10-06%20at%203.36.22%20pm
joined Jun 18, 2020

still need this continued

joined Jun 6, 2019

I was excited to see where this series went, but sadly no update, I hope this continues

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

i wonder what happened to this one

To reply you must either login or sign up.