Forum › A Girl Falls In Love With a Boy discussion

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

Can't wait when she dresses like a girl and MC will think she is cross-dressing.
And then MC will dress normally, and she will think MC is cross-dressing.

I can see it already.

48415285_590924341357470_2320604137500180480_n
joined Jan 1, 2019

Shit man, I don't know if its gei, I dunno what path should I take

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Welp, I suppose a girl would fall for the Otome lines. Ironically MC wants to come off as a natural guy with this tactic though and instead makes her fall for the fictional guy persona.
What is her endgame in the first place? Getting closer like this wouldn't help her get "him". There must be a step along the way where she has to reveal her true self, because otherwise there is no point. So if this went as planned she only used this to get closer and as soon as they are on talking terms she sheds the shell.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

BugDevil posted:

What is her endgame in the first place? Getting closer like this wouldn't help her get "him". There must be a step along the way where she has to reveal her true self, because otherwise there is no point. So if this went as planned she only used this to get closer and as soon as they are on talking terms she sheds the shell.

Do you really expect logic in comedy manga? She is learning how to act like a guy from Whatever Prince for crying out load xD Or the fact her first solution to him avoiding girls was to cross-dress. MC pretty clearly didn't really think much ahead x3.

joined Jul 26, 2016

BugDevil posted:

Do you really expect logic in comedy manga? She is learning how to act like a guy from Whatever Prince for crying out load xD Or the fact her first solution to him avoiding girls was to cross-dress. MC pretty clearly didn't really think much ahead x3.

I'd say it's safe to assume neither of them are exactly the cerebral sort. Which, tbf, is the natural state of affairs for hormone-addled smitten teenagers anyway.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

BugDevil posted:

I know that much. I already commented before how crazy the jump to wig and chest-binding was. lol

If I had to make a prediction that would cause more comedic material.... Crush girl will perhaps show romantic interest in MC while disguised, so MC thinks that "he" might be gay. So to manage a relationship she will stay disguised as a boy.
And through some sheer improbability neither of them realizes the other's gender despite them going out.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Boys don't wear hair clips in their hair, you dumb.

Eh, they do. In all manga and anime I had watched, some boys character has hair clip xD

Lol. I like how used anime and manga as the example. Have you ever seen it real life? That’s hair “clips,” in general. On anyone.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Eh, they do. In all manga and anime I had watched, some boys character has hair clip xD

Lol. I like how used anime and manga as the example. Have you ever seen it real life? That’s hair “clips,” in general. On anyone.

Are you seriously suggesting people don't use hair clips...? You need to stop taking your direct experiences as the norm lol

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Are you seriously suggesting people don't use hair clips...? You need to stop taking your direct experiences as the norm lol

Actually, I’m rather taken with the logic of: “It’s ridiculous for a boy in this manga to be wearing hair clips because people only wear hair clips in manga and anime.”

It’s like a snake in the middle of eating its own tail that suddenly has to poop.

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Welp, I suppose a girl would fall for the Otome lines. Ironically MC wants to come off as a natural guy with this tactic though and instead makes her fall for the fictional guy persona.

Plan: - Get to know cute boy (while cross dressing)
- Become good friends, set up date with this cute girl you know (who really is you)
- Lewd Handholding follows!
- boy suddenly moves away leaving girl to fill in the void in "his" heart
- profit!

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

So MC falls for a girl, thinking she is a boy.
Then MC cross-dressed to get closer to her.
And she thinks MC is a guy...

Can't wait when she dresses like a girl and MC will think she is cross-dressing.
And then MC will dress normally, and she will think MC is cross-dressing.

insert galaxy brain image here

Img_4897
joined Oct 27, 2017

I’m having way too much fun with this series. Keep it coming.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I hope there’s always a place in the world of yuri for cute idiots.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015
Tumblr_lxr5uv8e8n1qeoztuo1_500
joined Aug 13, 2018

I’m not sure if this is frustrating or funny

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I support Lots of Misunderstandings tag

Wouldn’t we need the whole

Incomplete Understanding
Moderate Amounts of Misunderstandings
Lots of Misunderstandings
Insane Amounts of Misunderstandings

regime?

Which together = “yuri manga”?

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

I support Lots of Misunderstandings tag

Indeed. This misunderstanding is getting worse and worse at every chapter.

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Just curious: What kind of experience would make a girl afraid of other girls?

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

lord-of-roses posted:

I assume she was teased/bullied because of her shabby look.

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

Ah the legendary Not Yaoi tag

joined Aug 13, 2018

Girls can be really scary to each other. Most of the fights when I was in high school were between girls. Guys usually fight and then get over it, but girls hold grudges, gossip, spread rumors, and bully more often, at least in my experience.

joined Apr 19, 2017

Ah yes, classic guy stuff

9a00c9266063a6978b780a51729c5fe9
joined Nov 17, 2018

Can't wait for them to be friends until years and realized that both are girls because it will be sure hard to pretending forever

Screenshot_2020-06-05%20dorian%20electra%20has%20a%20full%20on%20broment
joined Jun 20, 2017

how many layers of misunderstanding can we get?? let's keep pushing further!!

joined Aug 13, 2018

how many layers of misunderstanding can we get?? let's keep pushing further!!

I’m waiting for it to go full circle and they both “crossdress” as girls as practice to overcome their fear.

To reply you must either login or sign up.