Forum › A Room For Two discussion

D.va_avatar
joined May 3, 2017

I do wonder how long it will be til they actually address that they mutually have feelings for each other. I mean it's become incredibly apparent in this college arc that they feel the same way about each other but, it feels like they are dragging it out when it comes to a confirmation between the two that it is the case.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Ooohh happyy daay~

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

That is the friendliest way to give a friend medicine between friends that I’ve ever seen.

Not to mention the friendly longing for your roommate while smelling her scent in the blankets.

Well, Sakurako does smell like the sun.

And when a friend smells like the sun, doesn’t everybody want to smell . . .wait, now I’m not so sure about where I was going with this.

But, anyway, it’s good to have good friends. That smell good.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

I do wonder how long it will be til they actually address that they mutually have feelings for each other. I mean it's become incredibly apparent in this college arc that they feel the same way about each other but, it feels like they are dragging it out when it comes to a confirmation between the two that it is the case.

I don't think they plan to or need to. The two of them understand their relationship and don't need any sort of affirmation of what they already know.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Sakurako is always thirsty.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I always thought that when I slept in the same bed with a friend and woke up with hickeys on my body, that was just like them sleepwalking, only with their mouth.

You mean they might have had feelings for me? Heck, I usually only noticed the hickeys when we were in the shower together . . .

joined Jan 11, 2019

Dear lord, that subtext here.

Sakurako is always thirsty.

Kasumi, please quench your girlfriend's thirst.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Kasumi and Sakurako's relationship is like a smoldering pile of wood, on the verge of fire, just not quite hot enough to ignite.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

I'm calling the last chapter will be 50 years in the future, still in the same room

-Kasumi, are we gay?
-Dunno.
-oh, ok. Can we make out?
-Sure

last edited at Jan 16, 2019 1:32PM

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I expect it'll go more like - 50 years in the future, they are married, have 3 adopted kids, still live together, and someone walks up to them "that was so brave of you, coming out as lesbians in those dark days 50 years ago" and they just look at them "what are you talking about? We aren't gay!"

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

If you just think of eating scenes as sex scenes (which some of them half are), this has been like a Mira story all along.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

It's nice to see that Kasumi can be the serious support when she needs to be. She's really got it together when it concerns Sakurako or work. There was that chapter where Sakurako was sick before, but other than that Kasumi rarely gets to be the support outside of comedic stuff like comforting a frightened Saku.

Also she is totally doing the pull and push thing, that evil vixen! Affectionate when it's unexpected, but not giving out when actually asked. Maybe we have been looking at it the wrong way all along~

If you just think of eating scenes as sex scenes (which some of them half are), this has been like a Mira story all along.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_room_for_two_ch38#11

Apparently Sakurako agrees.

last edited at Jan 16, 2019 12:58PM

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

^Kasumi is like the physical embodiment of Sloth, yet has been working two jobs and studying her ass off for several chapters now, for the sake of getting her own place where she can still live with Sakurako and go to the same Uni. That seems to get little recognition, somehow.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

^Kasumi is like the physical embodiment of Sloth, yet has been working two jobs and studying her ass off for several chapters now, for the sake of getting her own place where she can still live with Sakurako and go to the same Uni. That seems to get little recognition, somehow.

Exactly. She's seriously been pulling her weight on all fronts (inlcuding emotionally) for a while now. At this point her constant exhaustion is almost justified lol
Once they go to Uni Sakurako serioulsy needs to get a job of her own. Right now Kasumi is doing it as a bonus, but once they need to pay rent and provide for themselves she can't play housewife anymore.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

That is the friendliest way to give a friend medicine between friends that I’ve ever seen.

Gal Pal-est.

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

I'd love to see that Kasumi gets jealous once.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I'd love to see that Kasumi gets jealous once.

You're welcome

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

ch 38, pg 08 was fixed

67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

I mean, that's how you nurse friends back to health, right?
Don't tell me I've been doing it wrong my entire life already?

Also

last edited at Jan 19, 2019 6:19PM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Sakurako immediately jumping at the idea of having Kasumi's babies made my day.

Yuno
joined Aug 22, 2016

She just went to pray, so she wasn't like buying stuff

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Sakurako's not pulling any punches any more with her overwhelming love.

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

The extra looks like the author write her/his life (?)

last edited at Jan 21, 2019 5:24PM

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Oh yeah, now I'm looking forward to the pregnancy arc starting at chapter 273.

joined Jun 30, 2016

Ohh that last bonus chapter had so much detail in it, pretty nice! it shows how serious Murasaki see the world.

To reply you must either login or sign up.