Forum › A Room For Two discussion

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

The fact that she memorized an interview question about Sakurako is really telling of Kasumi's mental state.
This is such a feel good easy going couple~

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

We're reaching levels of gay that were previously thought to be unconceivable. I approve.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

This definitely developed, ya.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Ohh i really want kasumi to kiss sakurako one day except for that she stole the melon candy from her...

67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

Ohh i really want kasumi to kiss sakurako one day except for that she stole the melon candy from her...

Kinda funny because (super spoiler) you just have to wait for the very next chapter then.

last edited at Jan 13, 2019 9:53AM

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

This series just get gayer and gayer. I love it. In the beginning it was so mild that the yuri tag was missing. I still wonder about Kasumi and Sakurako's relationship, they're kissing, wearing matching panties, cups and clothes; they even sleep together every night, but neither of them made it official .-.

They're both just very comfortable with the way their relationship is and how it grows on its own. They don't see any need to make official statements about things that are clearly true already.

joined Nov 7, 2017

This series just get gayer and gayer. I love it. In the beginning it was so mild that the yuri tag was missing. I still wonder about Kasumi and Sakurako's relationship, they're kissing, wearing matching panties, cups and clothes; they even sleep together every night, but neither of them made it official .-.

Totally platonic.

Also totally asexual.

Actually, it does feel like Kasumi might be asexual to me. Someone above pointed it out and when I thought about it... She's never much interested or excited by sexual contact or content. She's almost unaware of how she might affect someone sexually (as an asexual person who grew up with an accommodating but lackadaisical parents or friends might) and remember, just because someone is asexual. It doesn't mean they're aromantic. There's a lot of correlation between the two. But asexual people can feel romantic and even sexual pleasure. It's more that their ability to love and be loved isn't wrapped up in the idea that sexual attraction is the cornerstone of a relationship.

In any case Sakurako is clearly thirsty as heck so if Kasumi is indeed ace, there's gonna be a long conversation about boundaries and intimacy In their near future.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

In any case Sakurako is clearly thirsty as heck so if Kasumi is indeed ace, there's gonna be a long conversation about boundaries and intimacy In their near future.

You mean like all the other long, candid, non-jokey conversations they’ve had about things like personal boundaries so far?

last edited at Jan 13, 2019 10:09AM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

There's a lot of correlation between the two. But asexual people can feel romantic and even sexual pleasure. It's more that their ability to love and be loved isn't wrapped up in the idea that sexual attraction is the cornerstone of a relationship.

That's not quite accurate. You're just trying to rationalize the lack of sexual attraction. There is no mental function or different view involved in this. It's not about being "not wrapped up in the idea", they just literally can't feel that way.
Physically they are still receptive to erogenous stimulation, but mentally they do not get excited.
It has nothing to do with a relationship or philosophy. That just sounds like you're trying to elevate it lol

PS: Kasumi isn't ace. We can take bets on it if you want. By the end of the manga I'll certainly be right.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

They simply have no need or desire for sex or physical interactions.

8ldsxx8gdfh7s211
joined Jan 11, 2019

4fe5eecd-bb71-4108-8d32-020d4e723c02
joined Oct 3, 2018

(https://i.imgur.com/TF4tuXJ.png)

/polite but enthusiastic applause

last edited at Jan 14, 2019 8:58AM by Nezchan

320px-annefrankhumanrightsmemorialantifaschistischeaktionsticker
joined Dec 31, 2018

Now I'm rooting for the kouhais. :)

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

I don't think they're gonna be a Couple, the series probably ends like this.
And it's rather Onesided Love from Sakurako

last edited at Jan 14, 2019 4:26PM

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

(https://i.imgur.com/TF4tuXJ.png)

/polite but enthusiastic applause

/reserved but sincere concurrence

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

That is certainly true of Kasumi who appears to have absolutely no sexual desire at all, but Sakurako is a different story. That girl is beyond thirsty. Kasumi just keeps her from acting on those desires past a certain point.

Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

TT-TT... I don't remember their first kiss... Can anyone tell me which chapter their first kiss happen?

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

TT-TT... I don't remember their first kiss... Can anyone tell me which chapter their first kiss happen?

Exactly where it says.

Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

Exactly where it says.

Thanks. I don't know how, but I totally overlooked it.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Looking East posted:

That is certainly true of Kasumi who appears to have absolutely no sexual desire at all, but Sakurako is a different story. That girl is beyond thirsty. Kasumi just keeps her from acting on those desires past a certain point.

I meant they as asexuals, not main paring. Since that was what the previous posters were talking about,

Nyangomaru posted:

I don't think they're gonna be a Couple, the series probably ends like this.

I'm fine with that considering they pretty much are already a couple.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

That is the friendliest way to give a friend medicine between friends that I’ve ever seen.

joined Jul 22, 2016

I screamed and fell out of my chair at the medicine scene. Bless this world for this wonderful scene.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

That is the friendliest way to give a friend medicine between friends that I’ve ever seen.

Not to mention the friendly longing for your roommate while smelling her scent in the blankets.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Not to mention the friendly longing for your roommate while smelling her scent in the blankets.

And when your friend seems a little down at the incredibly unlikely prospect of not always being together with you in the future, there’s nothing like a nice, lingering, boobalicious backhug to make your friend feel better—because that’s how friends roll.

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Oh my gosh Kasumi is acting extra gay now.

To reply you must either login or sign up.