Forum › Posts by Lioslin

Lioslin
Image Comments 12 Feb 02:40
D.va_avatar
joined May 3, 2017
__sakurauchi_riko_takami_chika_and_watanabe_you_love_live_sunshine_and_etc_drawn_by_noujuu_serena__886ce00b74e9c48e9635ea558732820c

P sure that's a male version Chika and You or at least a male body with their faces put on em.

D.va_avatar
joined May 3, 2017

I feel bad for poor Miki. Good show of what's wrong with the western LGT community otherwise.

D.va_avatar
joined May 3, 2017

Oof I really hope this doesn't end in a "Well clearly you were just in denial about liking men your whole life lol" that's a pretty degrading way to go no matter which side of that you are on.

Lioslin
777 discussion 19 Jan 20:09
D.va_avatar
joined May 3, 2017

I immediately wondered if was related to Collectors and I was right same author. More Nishi Uko is always a good thing!

D.va_avatar
joined May 3, 2017

Poor Truck-kun is gonna get wrecked by the foreshadow STR stat dump our girl showcased earlier

D.va_avatar
joined May 3, 2017

Boys don't wear hair clips in their hair, you dumb.

Eh, they do. In all manga and anime I had watched, some boys character has hair clip xD

When my hair gets long I use one to keep my hair away from my eyes.

Those hair clips are the most inefficient clips I've ever seen. Why are you putting like 4 clips on the batch of hair in the center of your forehead?

To fulfill her dreams of becoming a majestic unicorn one day.

Holy Hell I didn't notice how dumb those hairclips on her were til y'all mentioned em. What possible point could they even serve there?

Lioslin
D.va_avatar
joined May 3, 2017

I do wonder how long it will be til they actually address that they mutually have feelings for each other. I mean it's become incredibly apparent in this college arc that they feel the same way about each other but, it feels like they are dragging it out when it comes to a confirmation between the two that it is the case.

D.va_avatar
joined May 3, 2017

Honestly this would be such a terrifying situation to find yourself in. Half the world is gone and no one cares. In fact you are the only one who even seems to remember that the missing half even existed. All the people you knew and loved are now acting completely different. I'd be scared shitless personally.

D.va_avatar
joined May 3, 2017

What a nice little 4koma. It even managed to have a character arc that would've taken some other stories about 4+ chapters. Very noice. Also owo what are gonna do on the bed sempai?

last edited at Dec 23, 2018 9:35AM

Lioslin
Image Comments 01 Dec 02:27
D.va_avatar
joined May 3, 2017
Drd2xvbvsaa_qvv

I will be in shock and awe if Chiaki ever gets the top position at this point

Lioslin
Image Comments 01 Dec 02:22
D.va_avatar
joined May 3, 2017
68216710_p0

So is the missing leg suppose to be in the skirt or...?

Lioslin
Image Comments 27 Nov 23:30
D.va_avatar
joined May 3, 2017
Dqjmgnpu0aaqtm5-orig

Happy Face~ Sad Face~

Lioslin
Image Comments 27 Nov 23:25
D.va_avatar
joined May 3, 2017
Tumblr_per1lujtd61xaezzyo1_r1_1280

Takes skills to make two dogs heel for you at the same time good job Chisato

Lioslin
Image Comments 27 Nov 23:23
D.va_avatar
joined May 3, 2017
Ds2ij_1u0aahgzt-orig

I struggled to not laugh out loud at that comment damn it Teru

Lioslin
Image Comments 25 Nov 01:19
D.va_avatar
joined May 3, 2017
Dsohgdavaaajiu2-orig

Oh nice a follow up on the Nemo gettin topped pocky kiss

D.va_avatar
joined May 3, 2017

This reminds me of that episode in Gokaiger where one of the main bads Insarn falls in love with the red ranger from Carranger only yurified. I look forward to more of this series.

D.va_avatar
joined May 3, 2017

Wow a yuri manga that has men without completely demonizing them out the gate? What a rare treat!

Lioslin
D.va_avatar
joined May 3, 2017

Is this set a reupload or am I going crazy? I swear I read these on here before but, maybe it was on a booru?

D.va_avatar
joined May 3, 2017

American reporting in I found her accent perfectly understandable didn't know it was a Scots accent tho

last edited at Jun 19, 2018 8:08AM

D.va_avatar
joined May 3, 2017

Ending is bit rushed but it is what it is and it ain't bad by no means.

Lioslin
Image Comments 10 May 13:13
D.va_avatar
joined May 3, 2017

She's a pro gamer don't question her logic.

D.va_avatar
joined May 3, 2017

Such a cute normie couple