Forum › Fuzoroi no Renri discussion

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

So, like... final chapter, happy end?

Not the final chapter. It's still ongoing.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This story is so nice.

Slime
joined Aug 19, 2013

I find it hilarious Mikanuji just tossed away what was obviously a really stupid turn in the story. She needs to work on making believable conflict to challenge the relationship and build some depth into these two characters. I really like the characters a lot, even if it's been done before. I just wish the story itself was more structured, giving the relationship some more oomph.

joined Jan 10, 2017

I find it hilarious Mikanuji just tossed away what was obviously a really stupid turn in the story. She needs to work on making believable conflict to challenge the relationship and build some depth into these two characters. I really like the characters a lot, even if it's been done before. I just wish the story itself was more structured, giving the relationship some more oomph.

The lack of typical cescendo-ing drama is what makes it good dude. Read practically anthing else if you want more ABC melodrama.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

I don't think the author has tossed anything away. It's a series of vignettes that doesn't concern itself much about connecting dots. (And it's the lack of those connecting dots that makes the baseball bat so funny, for instance.)

last edited at Oct 24, 2018 10:25AM

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Yeah, this is a short-form twitter comic that is just dipping in on critical or cute moments, so don't hold it to the same expectations you carry for a proper long-form manga project with actual chapters and structure.

Iori with the bat makes everything brilliant anyway.

last edited at Oct 24, 2018 4:41PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Iori with the bat makes everything brilliant anyway.

Indeed—the bat panel alone makes the whole melo-angst arc worthwhile.

So let’s have a couple dozen more cute SOL chapters before a crackhead parent shows up at the door with a knife.

The door with a baseball bat right beside it.

Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

So, we got people complaining about how this is a bad way of resolving what could have been a "compelling" conflict, but I just got a new idea. This is actually great, and goes along with the laissez faire attitude of the story. The conflict of Shizuku coming in to ruin Minami's happy life isn't actually a conflict because of what's happened beforehand. Her relationship with Iori, which was spun to look purely physical, has grown to be so much more that Minami has a reason to leave Shizuku. Previously, she would've been, "Nah, you right," but now she has someone she cares deeply for and knows she doesn't have to put up with Shizuku to be accepted. This is (as far as I can tell so far) a very happy and feel-good story. This conflict is resolved simply because Minami is in a good place now and knows it. Unlike so many other tropey characters, she doesn't hide her happiness from herself and knows what she wants and how she deserves to be treated. Iori, likewise, doesn't have to do the typical beat-up thing because their relationship doesn't need the additional conflict. It reaffirms it when Minami returns, and that's all they need. I seriously love this story, and love it more the more I think about it. Easy favorite.

I also think Shizuku has the abuser complex where she's convinced Minami will come running back, but it's an afterthought just to show that she refuses to move on, which is just another victory for Minami who's grown past that line of thinking.

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

I really enjoyed this one good ending for 2 Airheads

joined Dec 28, 2016

I really enjoyed this one good ending for 2 Airheads

It's not over. Stop saying it's over.

Bun
joined Jul 5, 2018

After reading Chapter 11 I couldn't stop laughing my ass off. What the fuck I'm so confused

joined Apr 15, 2013

It's still ongoing? I'm gonna be sad if the drama starts up again.

Fb_img_1537931044292
joined Aug 22, 2018

Minami looks like Hina from Bandori on page #3 omfg
Also I think it's still not over cuz I saw a lot of this manga on the authour's twitter ('▽' )

last edited at Oct 30, 2018 8:54PM

"I can't believe the series is over, you guys."

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I’m in love with these two.

joined May 1, 2015

Is it really over? That is such a shame, I thought the mangaka was still drawing stuff and showcasing ot on twitter.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Look, Iori, I won't tell you what to do with your money, but you probably shouldn't drop 2649 dollars on a gacha.

joined Oct 14, 2016

Whale spotted ahahaha

joined Sep 6, 2018

Tune in next time for more drama and abuse... let’s get ready to RUMBLE!!!

joined Jul 31, 2018

You cut your hair.

Yea... no she didn't. You can't fool me

Cat
joined Jul 27, 2015

"Wanna have sex like this?"
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

I'm never gonna get tired of this, maybe the best (or only good) work from this author.

Screen%20shot%202017-11-22%20at%201.04.04%20pm
joined Nov 18, 2017

Does anyone else feel the mangaka just kinda gave up on drama after seeing all the backlash it got and decided to go back to fluff? Because the tone changed real fast and suddenly.

Smoltopbun
joined Mar 2, 2018

What is this magic relationship between hair length and sex I'm not getting?

joined Jan 11, 2018

What is this magic relationship between hair length and sex I'm not getting?

Personal fetishes.

To reply you must either login or sign up.