Forum › Lily Marble discussion

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

I recommended this manga at Sevenseas Entertainment's survey together with Octave. I want to have a physical copies of these manga. xDD

Licensed series are taken down from Dynasty, just saying and by no means I'm saying you did something wrong quite the opposite

But it means that you can have your own copy and that also helps the author when you purchase it legally. I'm a huge manga collector and I really love if there will be more Yuri in my shelves.

The original is free to read online in Japanese, so why would the fan translation get taken down?

I don't how how the manga industry works but most mangaka always encourage people to buy their books. So all I'm saying is having a hard copy would be nice but if fan translation gets taken down, then that would be outside of my worries nor the author's. That might sound selfish or whatever, but that's just how it is. I would still want this to be licensed.

last edited at Oct 10, 2018 7:52PM

joined Oct 23, 2016

"Are there any marks on my butt?"

In thought: One bite wouldn't be weird right? Okay...a nibble? A kiss? Aahhywyckdkahhhhiii I want to bury my face against it!!!

Strategically replies with:
"It looks fine."

last edited at Oct 10, 2018 8:26PM

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

I recommended this manga at Sevenseas Entertainment's survey together with Octave. I want to have a physical copies of these manga. xDD

Licensed series are taken down from Dynasty, just saying and by no means I'm saying you did something wrong quite the opposite

But it means that you can have your own copy and that also helps the author when you purchase it legally. I'm a huge manga collector and I really love if there will be more Yuri in my shelves.

The original is free to read online in Japanese, so why would the fan translation get taken down?

I don't how how the manga industry works but most mangaka always encourage people to buy their books. So all I'm saying is having a hard copy would be nice but if fan translation gets taken down, then that would be outside of my worries nor the author's. That might sound selfish or whatever, but that's just how it is. I would still want this to be licensed.

No I was saying that ordinarily it is taken down because the series in question are to be purchased before read and therefore it is proper to buy them in English (tankobon, magazine, etc.) but this is a web series release that even Japanese speakers read for free.

*native Japanese speakers say, purchase bloom into you’s magazine version to read it while dynasty posts free scans, but that isn’t what is happening with this series. The Japanese is free for all.

last edited at Oct 11, 2018 12:52AM

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

No I was saying that ordinarily it is taken down because the series in question are to be purchased before read and therefore it is proper to buy them in English (tankobon, magazine, etc.) but this is a web series release that even Japanese speakers read for free.

*native Japanese speakers say, purchase bloom into you’s magazine version to read it while dynasty posts free scans, but that isn’t what is happening with this series. The Japanese is free for all.

Well, who knows whether they're gonna take it down or not. I have Akuma no Riddle(1-3) and Kiss and White Lily(vol 1-5) but they're still here. :)

My only point is, it's great when series are getting licensed since it only means that the artist's work is getting recognize outside Japan and will have bigger audience and I think any artist would love that. I also read somewhere that some artists complain about their work being translated into English without permission(even tho it's free to read in their country, they still don't want it to be translated) but that can't be helped. And people like us love to appreciate good works from them. Also, artist of Palely and Witch made an open letter before saying how fan translation is affecting the profit of their work and that's why they're against it so that is the reason why dynasty takes down some licensed manga(which most of us already know).

So IF ever this one get licensed, whether they decide to take it down here or not(would be great if not), is none of our concern. All we have to do is purchase it, if we can't, then just move on. That's just how it is.

last edited at Oct 11, 2018 2:02AM

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

Do she got a booty? She dooooo

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

A "peach" is a very common metaphor for a nicely shaped butt.

In "Ménage à 3" (a webcomic heavily influenced by manga) there was an arc where Gary, the bespectacled main character, was trying to decide if he was gay or straight, and this scene happened:

Riamu
joined Aug 28, 2018

Female...
Woman...
♀️...
Error

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Oh thank god she finally found out! Now we can move on to "But we're both girls" territory, like tradition dictates

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

A "peach" is a very common metaphor for a nicely shaped butt.

In "Ménage à 3" (a webcomic heavily influenced by manga) there was an arc where Gary, the bespectacled main character, was trying to decide if he was gay or straight, and this scene happened:

Oh man, that thing is old. I'd forgotten about this webcomic

joined Jul 19, 2014

Poor OL. Her brain crashed.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I wanted mouth to mouth first aid first but this is good too XP YEAH! Finally.
But ... is VERY unlikely that the next chapter(s) will be about the same couple so we might have to wait a lot x_x

last edited at Oct 25, 2018 1:09AM

joined Feb 18, 2015

FINALLY!!!! Too bad it caused a complete system failure...

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

ROFLMAO I'M 5 STRAIGHT (I'm not straight though) MINUTES LAUGHING, not Comedy enough?

last edited at Oct 25, 2018 1:20AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

"Iwashita.exe has encountered an unexpected error and stopped working."

Also, E X P O S E D - not that Adonis-kun ever actually tried to conceal it ofc...

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Iwashita finally figured out that Tsubasasa is a woman. Now all we have to do, is wait a few chapters, while Iwashita comes to terms with crushing on another woman, then another few chapters, while she debates on whether or not to act on her feelings. Then, possibly wait a chapter or two more, in suspense, to see how Tsubasasa will respond to Iwashita's feelings. (We really haven't been given any proof that Tsubasasa swings that way.) Then finally we'll get to the juicy part, maybe. And people wonder why, I get annoyed with ambiguous endings. I follow a story that long, I want some serious lip locking action, at the least.

last edited at Oct 25, 2018 4:12AM

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

I thought shed never realize tsubasa is a girl X'DDDDDDDD

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Oh thank god she finally found out! Now we can move on to "But we're both girls" territory, like tradition dictates

Can't have a normal yuri story without getting the "But we're both girls" phase out of the way

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Can't have a normal yuri story without getting the "But we're both girls" phase out of the way

"Just push me away if you hate it"

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Yasss, this update beats even MDQ. I'v been anxiously waiting :) But now after I've done my bidding, reading (and it was awesome) I'll be off to Live webtoon. Other important stuff is waiting.
Today is a good day!

Tumblr_mzkufvpuyp1sgerido1_500
joined Oct 25, 2014

friggin finally, its weird even if my kind of pairing is the black haired instructor with the one with the piercing in her tongue (their names escape me atm) the story I am more interested is without doubt Tsubasa's!

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Reality hits you hard, bro. -_-

Pout2
joined Mar 7, 2017

There it is

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Now, she needs to go through the 5 stages of grief:

1. Denial : I must have not seen correctly, he's a guy, I'm sure!
  2. Anger: I've been tricked! She pretended to be a boy to seduce me and make me stay at the Gym!
  3. Bargaining: why can't she be a boy? God, I'd pay any price for her to have a sudden sex change!
  4. Depression: this is over. I will never go to that gym ever again. I can't bear this loss and to see her
  5. Acceptance : Maybe I've always leaned that way? What if I confess? Let's see where it goes from here.
Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

Now that's a mind blowing moment and setup. I was half expecting more dancing around the ambiguity, but this is nice. I hope we will get more yuri couple out of this

joined Aug 23, 2018

The Tomboy gym worker and the businesswoman storyline, is by far my favorite from this series. Just something sweet about it compared to the other story lines,and I just think you can get more mileage from it then the other stories. Plus the two characters are adorable.

To reply you must either login or sign up.