Forum › Useless Princesses discussion

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Well! Ok then. Interesting turn towards the end there. Very interested in what happens next.

Bun
joined Jul 5, 2018

useless lesbians

joined Jul 30, 2014

If she becomes cuter than her, wouldn't it be better to just make her yours and posess her cuteness? Anyway, the plot thickens I guess.

last edited at Sep 30, 2018 6:05AM

Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

I'm totally getting the "Girl Friends" vibe here, though that twist at the end is hilarious xD

wtf is this ouran?

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I like that the "transformation" would probably be reversed out of jealousy and fear, but not because someone else would find the one who got the makeover cute and try to woo her away, but because the one who did the makeover is a narcissist.

Eetw4a5ueaiu2_t
joined Jun 1, 2017

Nanaki is literally too gay to function omg

Little Red Rum
joined Mar 6, 2015

Nanaki, honey, it's not a rivalry thing.
You're just gay.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

this artist has an interesting way of drawing blush/flush on the cheeks

I agree on that! She also uses the same round blushes on "Dear My Teacher", her other work.

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

It's a very straightforward inversion of the "high school makeover" formula, but I am enjoying it more and more.

Also: Girl Friends But They Hate Each Other

last edited at Oct 13, 2018 12:28AM

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

One thing I love about Ajiichi is how she manages to make some changes, no matter how small, to the character's relationships in each chapter. You never feel like a chapter is filler, even with an obligatory swimsuit chapter like this. There's always some forward movement, and it makes reading it all the more enjoyable.

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

...even with an obligatory swimsuit chapter like this...

It may have been a swimsuit chapter, but what I like is that it wasn't focused on T&A like so many others. The focus stayed firmly on cuteness rather than sexiness. Totally agree on the relationship progress.

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

I wanna punch those guys. Who else wanna punch those fuckers?

Img_20180401_104003
joined Nov 26, 2017

If she becomes cuter than her, wouldn't it be better to just make her yours and posess her cuteness? Anyway, the plot thickens I guess.

AGREEEE

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

C'mon, what's going on here? The title should be Hopeless Lesbians.
You two were cute since from the start!
Their reactions are killing me, seriously... They should be more themselves and forget about cute exterior.
Kurokawa needs to fix her inferiority complex and Fujishiro needs to accept more herself.

FEELS SO LEWD!

I wanna punch those guys. Who else wanna punch those fuckers?

ME, ME! I WANNA PUNCH THEM!

last edited at Oct 13, 2018 1:14AM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

That's right, boys. If you wanna pick up a girl, the first step is to insult her friends. That'll totally work.

Dumbasses.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

They went straight to hand holding. Today's youth is lost.

And those boys were real idiots.

last edited at Oct 13, 2018 1:36AM

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I wasn't expecting another chapter this soon. I like how both of them are starting to develop feelings for each other in a realistic way.

That's right, boys. If you wanna pick up a girl, the first step is to insult her friends. That'll totally work.

Dumbasses.

It's an actual thing called negging some assholes do to pick up girls. Its some sort of backhanded "compliment" in order to manipulate someone into accepting your advances. Needless to say that it doesn't work on most occasions.

joined Jul 26, 2016

They went straight to hand holding. Today's youth is lost.

...can't accuse Nanaki for wasting time tho.

And those boys were real idiots.

Unlike Fujishiro they actually are as shallow and superficial as they first seem. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

joined Oct 10, 2016

Abusive friendship never works. Kanade is right, she'll never be as good as Nanaki. And I hope that Nanaki will understand this in a very bitter way.

I personally think Kanade is too strong and Nanaki too stupid to commit suicide, but one of them sure will have to disappear so that second one would come back to being her normal self, without being forced into something she doesn't like. Nanaki's modeling world tour would be a great excuse.

last edited at Oct 13, 2018 2:07AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

The abusive what now. Nanaki's just colossally self-assured and a forceful personality, so she kind of keeps walking all over Kanade who's so far displayed all the spine of an earthworm.

The Magic H8 Ball tells me this somewhat one-sided dynamic is subject to change down the road once the latter starts gaining some self-confidence and shedding the worst of her insecurities.

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

This series is just so wholesomely cute right now, I can't even

last edited at Oct 13, 2018 3:21AM

so they knew each other
or is that a 3rd girl

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

Now both their brains are malfunctioning from the yuri intake. I like how Fujishiro is angry at herself for being hella gay, angry at Eyebrow chan for making her hella gay, angry at the two assholes for attempting to make her not hella gay and yet, she still does hella gay things

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

and here we see a wild tsundere in love in her natural habitat. I like!

To reply you must either login or sign up.