Forum › Kaijuu Iro no Shima discussion

Melody
joined Nov 5, 2014

Pretty happy this artist is back doing yuri :)

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

FRECKLES!!!!!

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

I want moreee

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Looks really good

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kaijuu_iro_no_shima_ch01#6
OH REALLY? Is this type of trolling ? Thank you author, but no.

I didn't understand your coment, care to elaborate?

I think it's because het

Yeah, it appears to be so. Two panels (in 30+ pages) that vaguely show a boy and a girl making out are enough to ignite his wrath -- and make this comic anathema to him.

There are some like that.

Guys, they’re both Japanese. One is just really tan from being outside all the time and the artist may get lazy and not draw the tan lines, but from their names it seems quite obvious it is not interracial.

It isn't necessarily just a sun tan - some Japanese, for example if you are from Okinawa, have darker skin tone.
Interracial wouldn't still be an accurate term really, tho, if both are fully Japanese.

It's plain and obvious they are both Japanese. Darker skin is an established manga cliché for people from the southern islands -- and nobody cares whether it's natural born skin tone or the result of tanning.

I too love the darker skin look on anime girls, even if it is just a tan - it's not done that often.

Hehe, one of my biggest fetishes is dark-skinned gyaru. <3 There isn't enough yuri with gyaru/ganguro types out there! I demand more!

91107743_210163720238204_8085939365433311232_n
joined Oct 15, 2015

FRECKLES!!!!!

We're seriously missing a Freckles tag. To be fair though, i don't remember a lot of examples here that can apply.

joined Jan 22, 2015

FRECKLES!!!!!

We're seriously missing a Freckles tag. To be fair though, i don't remember a lot of examples here that can apply.

I have suggested a Freckles tag. Huzzah!

Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

kinda wanna see where this goes :D also, SHE HAS FRECKLES!! SO CUTE

*edit * so after reading some other coments, it has come to my attention that this is by the same guy that wrote sankarea?! which is wild because i literally just finished binge reading the manga last weekend!! And it was great, loved it! and now a week later i come to find out the same guy wrote "concerto" aka: one of the first yuri manga i ever read on this site like 3+ years ago! fuckin wild, im literally having an existential crisis over this *< *

last edited at Sep 29, 2018 1:36AM

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Yes yes yes to everything in this

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

After he devoured them the monster, fueled by the power of their love, was ready for Mechagodzilla ...

Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

Love the art style and very much enjoyed Sankarea. Also freckles and nail polish so two boxes ticked for me. One for my watch list

last edited at Sep 29, 2018 12:52AM

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

Awesome!!!! this artist draw yuri again!!!!

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

art

...protagonist is weird. :/

last edited at Sep 29, 2018 2:14PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Mari: most attractive yuri character I've ever seen? It's a strong possibility. 10/10 would save if I was a giant sea monster.

Mari was the girl kissing the guy in the graveyard - the 2 mains are not named yet - tho chapter 1 is entitled 'Kon and furuka's colours' so I guess those might be their names.

p.s

Ok the story description confirms it - the dark skinned islander girl is Chigawa Kon - the blond visitor girl is Furuka (dunno if that is her family name or first name).

last edited at Sep 30, 2018 5:51AM

Clannadas20ushio3
joined Jun 22, 2016

An interracial Yuri couple... Judge me as you like, but this hits almost all my fetish buttons.

I'll judge you. You are a person of culture as well.
Either way, this series seems interesting. Never watched/read anything else from the author, though. Should I?

Sankarea is garbage, don't read it.

TheWidow-Sensei
Capture%20_2019-08-15-23-46-48-2
joined Dec 1, 2017

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kaijuu_iro_no_shima_ch01#6
OH REALLY? Is this type of trolling ? Thank you author, but no.

Mate, if sugary het stuff triggers you, I sincerely commiserate to you, because that's seen just everywhere, as 95% of couples are het.

last edited at Oct 4, 2018 5:45PM

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

An interracial Yuri couple... Judge me as you like, but this hits almost all my fetish buttons.

I'll judge you. You are a person of culture as well.
Either way, this series seems interesting. Never watched/read anything else from the author, though. Should I?

Sankarea is garbage, don't read it.

Hm... The "Concerto" thing was really good, but then again... It´s the only work from the artist I know. Is there something wrong with his other works?

last edited at Oct 10, 2018 1:38PM

So any idea of when the next chapter is going to be?

Kikaluna Uploader
Ef2_zi-u4ae1h8g
Noca Scans
joined Nov 20, 2017

So any idea of when the next chapter is going to be?

Probably in the next Dragon Age EX issue, so on the 26th of this month.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

So yeah, bad news, it turns out DA Ex is a seasonal magazine… Meaning a chapter every 3 months. This is gonna be fun. TTvTT

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

one chap every three months!

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

I'd say the chapter suffers from its relative shortness; it basically ends where I thought it was really gonna start. And since the author seems to go for a very comtemplative style, he focuses more on creating that quiet mood than on the characters. Although, since the chapter is titled "part 1", I suppose it will function in parallel to chapter 2, which might be the same events told through Furuka's point of view.

Not sure the series would really benefit from more comedy though, it would clash with the general tone.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Aaand enjoy this new chapter! All 13 pages of it! \o/

So it turns out the reason Furuka was on that cliff was pretty stupid. But she's clearly running away from someone, probably her family. And Kon… well, one thing's for sure, she's pretty damn smitten. It's like she's drunk on that real-fake kiss.

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Dammit. I´m liking the set up for the girls relationship already...

I´m shipping them really hard.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

It updated! Praise Madoka!

1523068069413s
joined Jun 2, 2017

Living alone with your uncle means DANGER!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.