Forum › So, Do You Want To Go Out, Or? discussion

Sweet Dangus McGee
Jung%20freud%202
joined Jul 2, 2017

Damn I really don't know how to feel, about reading a doomed relationship again...

I'll probably come back to this when it's finished and binge it at once.

Discordavi
Dayer
joined Jun 26, 2018

I'd say regardless of the ending, seeing more of these two- hell, more of tmfly's work is always nice.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

WE GOT COLLEGE, COLLEGE HERE GUYS!!!!
Thank god it is not in another fucking high school

Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

Sweet or bittetsweet, I'm on this train for the journey.

themusicman500
Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

I love them together and I'd SO like if this series went past the one shot and took the ending in a different direction.

joined Oct 26, 2016

Pretty sure her and Saeko are not gonna be together near the end. The girl in the first page is most likely this one from the one-shot. Comparing the dyed hair, there's a slight different at the location, but it's the same one.

With how we don't see her face at all it does seem like it. I'm part of the minority though since I'm actually interested in what happens with the breakup because having this type of grounded down-to-earth (?) college romance is so rare. Reread the one-shot and can't believe how everyone is so negative about it. I'd understand if it was one of those "hey I'm actually straight and now I'm going out with some guy bye" but everything seems to reasonably work out with no hard feelings and an intact friendship in the end so...? I'm already reading Kase-san for diabetes so I'm fine with something a bit more adult and dramatic atm.

last edited at Aug 31, 2018 1:08AM

themusicman500
Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Pretty sure her and Saeko are not gonna be together near the end. The girl in the first page is most likely this one from the one-shot. Comparing the dyed hair, there's a slight different at the location, but it's the same one.

With how we don't see her face at all it does seem like it. I'm part of the minority though since I'm actually interested in what happens with the breakup because having this type of grounded down-to-earth (?) college romance is so rare. Reread the one-shot and can't believe how everyone is so negative about it. I'd understand if it was one of those "hey I'm actually straight and now I'm going out with some guy bye" but everything seems to reasonably work out with no hard feelings and an intact friendship in the end so...? I'm already reading Kase-san for diabetes so I'm fine with something a bit more adult and dramatic atm.

I thought the breakup was great and broke some yuri stereotypes. But my heart wants to see them give it another try, even if it's a long shot. I think that's why some people reacted to it negatively.

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

already read the one-shot and I'm not ready for the 'bad end' route!!!

Same

Same. Like they don't have any option for the time being so they chose each other and then, went separate ways in the end. I just find their relationship shallow and desperate. But on the bright side, they did enjoy each other's company. I'm sad that they won't be together but they're both fine with it so yeah. I still hope they would be together tho. Like they might realize somewhere in the story that they love each other romantically. I'm the desperate one here xDD

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

Hope this set in alternate universe.

Fb_img_1479131434796
joined Oct 6, 2014

Ahhhh!!!! It became a series!!!! Already liked the original oneshot's ending, so I'm looking forward to what happens here!

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Ahhh, I thought there was something familiar about this...

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

I figure from the oneshot these two are going to have the on and off type relationship untill they just eventually just stick. From seeing it first hand and how they split in the orignal and remaining very close they will probly both find a new gf not really like them both of them and get back together after like a month.

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

I really liked this one, hits quite close to home. Unfortunately knowing the ending from the one-shot this was based-off, it begs the question of the purpose of this series. To make me feel invested about their relationship where they don’t end up together? I’ve had that experience once too many and I don’t wanna experience it in a manga form all over again, as well. /bitter and rant over

Still thank you to the team for sharing this! Always grateful for more yuri content:)

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Were the characters slightly different in the one shot? These two feel way more real, and the cool friend is like really nice and just cool and I could totally emphasize with MC.

I don't remember the one shot very well so just going to read this as a separate thing, hopefully it's been worked on and gonna come out as something great - I have high hopes with a great first chapter like this

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

God, that oneshot ending plus the anticipation of reading this series is going to twist the knife further. . .

Hey, adaptations don't always end the same way! For all you know, this could end with them staying together!

or not lol

grinds teeth hard

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

So glad this got picked up! I'm always a sucker for tmfly, plus I like rare college yuri relationship even if I know they are not compatible together, but at least we know they ended things on good terms (or at least from the one shot they did)

joined Oct 17, 2016

Oh man... why serialize this one? Would be pretty shitty if it ends like the oneshot. The only wayit would be worthwile to produce this, is to introduce other characters on the run, that get developed and these two may fall in love with OR they actually have the same route, BUT realize they love each other after all and get back together. Imo the oneshot didnt justfeel like friends with benefits, well who knows.

joined Jul 20, 2011

i think its not half bad at all,more like a very rare ending

I prefer my endings medium or well done...

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Oh man... why serialize this one? Would be pretty shitty if it ends like the oneshot. The only wayit would be worthwile to produce this, is to introduce other characters on the run, that get developed and these two may fall in love with OR they actually have the same route, BUT realize they love each other after all and get back together. Imo the oneshot didnt justfeel like friends with benefits, well who knows.

Dunno. Those two seem to work better together as friends and wingwomen. How often do we get two friends who are both gay and just hang around and support each other? Maybe talking about the perks of girls the see in a club.

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

Pretty please don't follow the original route. I can't suffer through that again TuT

joined Jun 12, 2015

I'm fine with that as long as it will expand the story to show how they stay friends and find new girlfriends.

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

HEY FINALLY NO BEATING AROUND THE BUSH FOR 100000 CHAPTERS

nah, but really, looks freaking cute. Love it.

Edit:
I really should stay away from reading other people's comments.

last edited at Aug 31, 2018 6:09AM

RomanticGuy153
joined May 21, 2018

Whatever how that wil finish (i believe in the same way than the oneshot), but, on another subject, it's me or it's one of the really few story with a true common realist coming out? Usually, it's alway like one assumed lesbian that hook one that ignore herself, two ignorant that discover themself or something like that.
Here, it's two lesbian that assume themself as it, but that are discreet about it, that are friend and come out to each other without a real interest for each other before.

432027e9-d7bf-4855-8947-d2e8c86accea
joined Jun 3, 2018

Why can’t all yuri just be fluff with a few rivals here and there? (Rhetorical, don’t get your knickers in a twist) I’ve read enough bad ends to last me a lifetime (some really hit you right where it hurts). If an admin has read the raws then I don’t mind you sticking up a drama tag or something along those lines.

last edited at Aug 31, 2018 6:21AM

Sugiura Kyouko
joined Aug 31, 2018

good .

To reply you must either login or sign up.