Forum › Pages in Search of a Bookmark discussion

17___peppa_renon_chan_by_tsuukiyomi-d8c0h52
joined Jul 17, 2018

For the briefest of moments, I had Himawari-san vibes, what with the older glasses librarian and the younger, earnest girl

Seems interesting so far for only chapter one.

__ex_keine_kamishirasawa_keine_and_kamishirasawa_keine_touhou_drawn_by_rebecca_keinelove__dac6b62f1c1ee61618ab14504ccd5a1b
joined May 30, 2018

lol the heck is this. blonde is a completely different person in and out of school? and there is a future childhood friend love triangle waiting to happen?

right up my alley

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Twins?

__remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_kameyan__79633e04034b3c99d7cf88e4370ce72e
joined Apr 28, 2014

Man, whenever characters take this kind of unprompted, drastic change in personality, I get taken out of things a little. Just talk like normal people, all this secret intrigue stuff is so roundabout. At least this manga seems like it's going to have a legit reason, unlike "a kid told me my smile was scary so if I ever smile I shut everyone out of my life in fear".

Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

Twins?

That's what I thought too.
My guess is: Touka-san died and her twin is pretending to be her for whatever reason. Sad...

joined Sep 9, 2016

Twins?

That's what I thought too.
My guess is: Touka-san died and her twin is pretending to be her for whatever reason. Sad...

That's the vibe I got from the remark about a heavy atmosphere and the way someone said "will someone tell her." Ominous to say the least, although it could be argued upon to whom "her" refers.

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

Oh, I recently saw this volume for sale when I was checking out jlist/jbox
https://www.jbox.com/amn412
Maybe I'll actually pick it up next time I order something.

11825080_10153159775887424_1334256989744438095_n
joined Jun 9, 2011

Ooh, I'm intrigued! I want to know where this is going! It's pretty awesome that you posted where to buy that volume! Thanks!

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

This took an unexpected turn at the end, I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.

Also am I the only one that can't subscribe to this new series? This started happening to me recently, I can mark the first chapter of this as read but in the link to the series the link to subscribe, favorite etc don't work for me https://dynasty-scans.com/series/pages_in_search_of_a_bookmark

Profile_picture_by_small_cat_girl-d4ix520
joined Jun 12, 2017

Hmm split personality or memory loss type of vibe

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

A twin maybe? Kind twin died or is currently ill.

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

I keep coming back to that cover image, where Satsuki looks like she about to dig her claws into Chitose's neck.

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

I wonder if that's Alzheimer or something else, that aside it's pretty good

joined Jun 30, 2016

The "remember your smiling face" and that cough kinda give it away, she must be really sick and because of that she been cold on purpose to her, so she forgets her.

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

All aboard the waiting train

Dorothree
joined Dec 14, 2015

Also am I the only one that can't subscribe to this new series? This started happening to me recently, I can mark the first chapter of this as read but in the link to the series the link to subscribe, favorite etc don't work for me https://dynasty-scans.com/series/pages_in_search_of_a_bookmark

Have you tried disabling any ad blocking extension you may have? I had the same problem and realised that my adblock was blocking it every time I clicked on the subscribe button

joined Mar 3, 2017

I wonder if that's Alzheimer or something else, that aside it's pretty good

Naw, I feel like if it was Alzheimer’s, she’d be much more confused. I’m no expert, though.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

I kinda missed something, how did she find out that Touka goes to her school and what class she's in?
Does it have to do with that piece of paper?

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

Have you tried disabling any ad blocking extension you may have? I had the same problem and realised that my adblock was blocking it every time I clicked on the subscribe button

Thanks, that was the problem.
I think I never once questioned myself about having adblock enabled in the sites I want to support (not that this site seems to have any ads anyways?), I should probably just uninstall it since ads aren't as intrusive as they used to be.

joined Oct 15, 2014

Wew drama on the 1st chapter huh welp, really interested to see what the next chapter will be like

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

it might be a case of Dissociative Identity Disorder (split personality for short), but also could be the case of me overthinking things lol

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

For some reason I thought she got pregnant at first, that doesn't make sense though, I guess this story just reminds me of Bitter Seek

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Okay, I'm at a loss. What the hell is going on?

The girls at the classroom were reacting just as if Touka was dead, but the MC recognized her fingers so there's no doubt it's her and not a lookalike or twin or whatever. And why be so mean to the girl she was so friendly before?

Don't tell me it's the old "I realized you have a crush on me so I must push you away for your own good even though I return your feelings" trope...

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

For some reason I thought she got pregnant at first, that doesn't make sense though, I guess this story just reminds me of Bitter Seek

If this was late 90s early 2000s it would totally have been that, usually by a college-age tutor. Visions of Takemiya Jin and Hakamada Mera flashed before my eyes.

Late 70s: She realized she liked only girls, used drugs, and died. Now she's a ghost.

Ioruu%20dr
joined Jul 13, 2014

Twins? Amnesia? Ghost?

Hind D?

To reply you must either login or sign up.