Forum › Posts by ciriusbloo

ciriusbloo
Arknights! 29 Jul 22:40
Dorothree
joined Dec 14, 2015

Wow there's been so much activity since last I checked here. Nice to have more people joining this game.
Now on the topic of the event I totally forgot it was today. But I got Nian after 3 awful 10 pulls and some single pulls, plus a Nearl. So all in all pretty good start for me.
The red envelopes giving you some orundum is really nice too.

ciriusbloo
Arknights! 27 Jun 02:26
Dorothree
joined Dec 14, 2015

As long as I get Blaze I won't care if my luck dips for a bit

Best of luck then. Hope you get her!

ciriusbloo
Arknights! 26 Jun 22:36
Dorothree
joined Dec 14, 2015

My luck in banners has been pretty good (I got Ch'en in the last banner and I just got Siege) but I don't have the resources needed to work on them

Same, I got Schwarz on my second pull and Mostima on my first pull, plus every new op on those banners.
On the joint operation banner got SA and Ange from a pull and 3 solos.
I'll skip Blaze to save for Nian but i feel like it will be all downhill from now on haha.

ciriusbloo
Arknights! 14 Jun 18:26
Dorothree
joined Dec 14, 2015

This is pretty sad, I can't even clear Chernobog with no contingencies. At least this event is making me realize all of the areas I need stronger operators in.

I'm right there with you. I E2'd my mostima and in this event is pretty useless lol.
My E2 Lappland and my E2 S2M3 Specter barely carried me through Risk 3 in both maps.

ciriusbloo
Arknights! 13 Jun 16:21
Dorothree
joined Dec 14, 2015

Just found out this topic existed :O nice
I have been playing since day 1 in global. Tried the game when it was released in CN but didn't catch my interest back then. Now I'm hooked to this game.
I'm not that good with strategies but it's still a really fun game.

feel free to add me: Pato#1357

last edited at Jun 13, 2020 4:33PM

ciriusbloo
Image Comments 30 Apr 21:19
Dorothree
joined Dec 14, 2015
ciriusbloo
Dorothree
joined Dec 14, 2015

Fixed'd.

Thank you ^^

ciriusbloo
Dorothree
joined Dec 14, 2015

I don't know if this is the right place to suggest this but the tags https://dynasty-scans.com/pairings/lala_x_mirei and https://dynasty-scans.com/pairings/lala_x_minami are basically the same. One uses Minami Mirei's first name and the other her last name.
If you could make them into one tag I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

ciriusbloo
Dorothree
joined Dec 14, 2015

Just finished my first playthrough a couple of days ago. What a coincidence.
Didn't get the dorothy ending tho, so is the doujin relevant to that ending?
I was about to suggest a pseudo-incest tag but I suppose that is a spoiler

last edited at Sep 21, 2018 11:31PM

Dorothree
joined Dec 14, 2015

Also am I the only one that can't subscribe to this new series? This started happening to me recently, I can mark the first chapter of this as read but in the link to the series the link to subscribe, favorite etc don't work for me https://dynasty-scans.com/series/pages_in_search_of_a_bookmark

Have you tried disabling any ad blocking extension you may have? I had the same problem and realised that my adblock was blocking it every time I clicked on the subscribe button

Dorothree
joined Dec 14, 2015

Kotoumi especially from Kumichou gives meaning to my life :')

ciriusbloo
Image Comments 27 Aug 12:41
Dorothree
joined Dec 14, 2015
C9ic4cxuiae6yzw-orig

^IIRC they explained how they work in one of the books that came with the BD release.

ciriusbloo
Dorothree
joined Dec 14, 2015

Well, that was unexpected

Dorothree
joined Dec 14, 2015

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/dont_accept_unpardonable_acts_at_a_public_place#19
Kotori, what are you doing to Umi? O.O

last edited at May 10, 2017 4:50PM

ciriusbloo
Image Comments 28 Apr 00:02
Dorothree
joined Dec 14, 2015
Toki%20&%20alpaca%20&%20scarlet%20ibis

At last!! Surprisingly this is the first Toki x Alpaca image I see. I want more of this pairing :(

ciriusbloo
Dorothree
joined Dec 14, 2015

Maybe I read it too fast or my english wasn't good enough but I didn't understand a single thing of what just happened.

ciriusbloo
Image Comments 15 Apr 22:11
Dorothree
joined Dec 14, 2015
__black_tailed_prairie_dog_north_american_beaver_and_serval_kemono_friends_drawn_by_kanjitomiko__35f45dbb1d09761b020c64fec40b159b

Run serval, run! D:

Dorothree
joined Dec 14, 2015

So basically, she get off beating other people so badly they'll cry ? Even more so, I'd love for Agari to actually win that match, though it's unlikely. -o-

So she's a sadist? I would love to see Agari win just to see beargirl get rekt.

Same. I'd love to see Agari win this match. But as you said the odds of it happening are very low. :(

last edited at Mar 21, 2017 11:35PM

ciriusbloo
Dorothree
joined Dec 14, 2015

I usually don't leave comments in any series or chapter that I've read even if it makes me cry, makes me angry, or literally kills me. But seriously ¿WTF?

ciriusbloo
Dorothree
joined Dec 14, 2015

Anyone else having trouble viewing the latest 2 chapters? When I resize it's very blurry, and can't zoom in enough to read otherwise.

Lately I've also been having trouble with these chapters.
If I don't zoom out until I can see the chapter and then zoom back in, I see it completely blank.

last edited at Dec 19, 2016 11:40PM

ciriusbloo
Image Comments 07 Jun 19:00
Dorothree
joined Dec 14, 2015

@HopeFromYuri The papers are like strikes or warnings for breaking school rules. The school has hundreds of rules so it's pretty usual for the characters to end up breaking them.