Forum › Hana Ni Arashi discussion

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

This manga is a gem!!!

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

Great now kiss!!

Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

I just checked outside the window. Can confirm it. It's still raining.

joined Apr 12, 2015

...can someone please pass me the insulin

joined Jul 22, 2016

Ugh, this is so precious. Aside from the obvious: let's share the umbrella for longer part of: "It's still raining," I read in some other doujin that those words mean: "I want to stay with you longer." in the same vein of thought as Soseki's "The moon is beautiful." Haha, though it's more or less the same thing anyways. My heart is filled with sugar right here.

joined Feb 18, 2015

This would be PERFECT for an short anime series. (As in shorts, 5-8 minutes long...)

S-l225
joined Jun 28, 2016

FX - Staggers of to the fridge for insulin shot before the sweetness kills me.

Pero01
joined Apr 1, 2014

It's gonna rain~ Bonnie Pink

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Everytime a new chapter comes out the author manages to raise the cute bar. Very good. Now where is the kiss?

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Is it even legal to make something as cute as this manga?

I believe that's something that would needed to be tested in court.

I'm wondering if it's possible for this to keep getting cuter and cuter and still stay within this space-time continuum.

It has to. For the love of god IT HAS TO.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I must be the only one who was pissed because they need to find really rare moments like this and enjoy it to the fullest extend just to stay close to each other... Some might call it "that's the beauty of yuri" but it pisses me off haha ... Is cute but unfair

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

I must be the only one who was pissed because they need to find really rare moments like this and enjoy it to the fullest extend just to stay close to each other... Some might call it "that's the beauty of yuri" but it pisses me off haha ... Is cute but unfair

Yeah.... With a setup like this, I constantly wonder why they don't just meet up during the weekends or spend time together after school. Would Chidori or Nanoha's families be really upset if they had a friend over? I simply don't understand why they have so much difficulty getting time to themselves.

The only real answer I can think of is that they're still very shy around each other. And I guess that makes sense. They started dating in April, and it's still late May, or the first week of June at the latest. So it's only been a couple months, and they're clearly still awkward around eachother. So perhaps it makes sense that they just each have trouble asking the other to spend time together outside of school.

I remember being super awkward for at least a month during my first relationship when I was their age.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yeah, I also think is just the time they've been together that makes they look so innocent with each others.... Is just, that when she said "someone might hear us!" I was like SO WHAT?! hahaha is just hard to accept sometimes.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

The “visiting each others’ homes” thing seems to vary quite widely in yuri manga. Sometimes childhood friends seem to basically have two “home” households, while other times one person announces that they’ve never had a school friend over ever before.

I kind of get the feeling that it’s just that this story is set in and around school or outings with school friends, maybe without suggesting anything much further about their relationship. Or it’s holding the “house visit/overnight” in reserve for a later chapter.

id like to think girls can get on top of each other without much suspicion

Superthumb
joined Jun 9, 2018

mmm... as of today 700 yen are equivalent to 6-7 USD

How the hell is that a lot a money?

schuyguy Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

It's a lot of money if you're in high school and get an allowance of 1000 yen a week to buy drinks at school or something like that.

Screen%20shot%202017-11-22%20at%201.04.04%20pm
joined Nov 18, 2017

Thank goodness my body produces 5x the insulin that normal humans do due to years of reading yuri Manga. Nope, on second thought, where's the insulin?

Also, why is umbrella sharing not a tag? Can I e petition thr site and make it a tag?

joined Jan 10, 2017

This manga kind of bores me because it started midrelationship and nobody knows about it. Relationships in a vacuum aren't that interesting.

joined Sep 25, 2015

Non-amerifats don't get a lot of money. My allowance back in highschool was equivalent to only 2 US dollars a day. That's already a lot for us kids. We belonged to a family of doctors so we were far from poor but our father wants us to be disciplined with money.
I did get an increase of an equivalent of 56 US dollars a week in college though.

690ea2d43c833a395aa79e98116d8d2f
joined Apr 15, 2018

Awww what a cute excuse

joined Feb 23, 2016

They are so cute ... i have no words for how cute they are..

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

so sweet as always these two... I want a tankobon...

schuyguy Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

so sweet as always these two... I want a tankobon...

There are two out already.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B07FPWBGYJ?ref=series_rw_dp_labf

To reply you must either login or sign up.