Forum › Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! discussion

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

The series was funny, well maybe this series is funny. But at the same time is this series somehow really depressing, our Lesbian (Bi?) girl is hated by Hana, and Hana look down on her and treats her like a lowlife, thats really a downer... I hope she (Miyako) fells soon in love with Matsumoto!

At least between Hina and Noah seems like something is starting to bloom. But i doubt that something happen there, because Miyako is Hina's number one.

(Sry for my english)

last edited at Aug 6, 2018 7:23PM

joined Feb 12, 2018

I'm not really seeing the yuri tag here.

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

seems like you need to get your eyes checked then

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Chapter 20 was pretty dang cute σωσ

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

σωσ

Noah-chan?

joined Feb 11, 2014

Heh, Stalker girl is like a Yandere without any of the Yan...

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

I think Miyako's shy adolescent like crush on Hana-chan is almost as creepy as a perverted one. I get suckered in by how cute and innocent it all seems. Then it dawns on me this is a collage woman, crushing on an 11yr old. (shiver) I think I need a long, scalding hot, cleansing shower.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

That spread of Hana's full on dere was so cute. <3

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Chapter 20 was a proposal isn't it? And Hana-chan basically accepted.

joined May 24, 2014

She's getting somewhere

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

Marriage proposal, no.
Proposal to become her sweets making slave for life, yes.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Marriage proposal, no.

It totally felt like a proposal to me and Hana's reply to it was textbook tsundere in my opinion. XD It's not the first time she goes all dere on Miya before saying she meant the sweets, but it feels more and more like a cover up to me. :p

joined Jan 11, 2018

Marriage proposal, no.

It totally felt like a proposal to me and Hana's reply to it was textbook tsundere in my opinion. XD It's not the first time she goes all dere on Miya before saying she meant the sweets, but it feels more and more like a cover up to me. :p

I don't think you know what tsundere means.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Marriage proposal, no.

TBF the difference is probably pretty academic - especially as far as Miya-nee is concerned.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Marriage proposal, no.

According to my manga and anime research being a wife and being a cooking-cleaning slave is the same anyway, so ...

joined Dec 10, 2017

Chapter 20 reminded me of the confession scene in Yuzumori-San.

It definitely seems like Hana is developing a little crush on Miyako to me.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

These last few chapters were nice. Can't wait to see more.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

In the Japanese convoluted way, it was worded and acted like a proposal. They rarely say directly "marry me!". They hint at it (so, in manga, it became a standard source of misunderstanding)

"I will make sweets for you for the rest of our lives" is a classic marriage proposal stance and "Please take care of me" is the standard acceptation.

That was obviously the goal of the author.

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

In the Japanese convoluted way, it was worded and acted like a proposal. They rarely say directly "marry me!". They hint at it (so, in manga, it became a standard source of misunderstanding)

"I will make sweets for you for the rest of our lives" is a classic marriage proposal stance and "Please take care of me" is the standard acceptation.

That was obviously the goal of the author.

Yeah, that was the joke. It was a spoof and perversion of a marriage proposal. The punchline was the juxtaposition of the ideal marriage proposal which is supposed to be a beautiful moment where they swear to take care of each other for the rest of their lives and instead she leaves with the hollow revelation that "I have just reduced myself to becoming her sweets making slave for life and that's all she will ever value me for."

Edit: I've always found Japanese style marriage proposals really beautiful. They are so much more romantic than the standard western proposals.

Also, these last few chapters have really been on point and adorably funny.

last edited at Aug 10, 2018 3:47AM

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

That hairclip really is charming, though. From her design, I'm guessing that was intended from the very start.

joined Sep 25, 2015

Kanon looks like Watanabe You.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Harem + 2

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Harem

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

The harem is increasing, it seems.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

But whose harem ? Mya or Hinata ? >:3

To reply you must either login or sign up.