Forum › Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! discussion

Img_20180624_114210_213
joined May 17, 2018

This manga seems legit

KittyCatOmaniac
E19418efd5cf90129f366e240e5156b3
joined Sep 12, 2014

"I'll start trying tomorrow". - Man, this hits a little too close to home.

User
joined Jun 10, 2018

btw how many chapters does this manga has ?

3 volumes have been released in Japan. In terms of already translated chapters I have the first 2 volumes ready to typeset, which is a total of 20 chapters + 2 bonus chapters. Currently I've typeset 9 chapters, I'm trying to do at least 1 chapter a day but I make no promises. Should be caught up fairly quickly though.

KittyCatOmaniac
E19418efd5cf90129f366e240e5156b3
joined Sep 12, 2014

3 volumes have been released in Japan. In terms of already translated chapters I have the first 2 volumes ready to typeset, which is a total of 20 chapters + 2 bonus chapters. Currently I've typeset 9 chapters, I'm trying to do at least 1 chapter a day but I make no promises. Should be caught up fairly quickly though.

Thanks for the hard work!

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Thank you!

The college is a lie, but the cake is real.

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

Bullied to death by a vicious gang of lolis. What a horrible way to go.

At least they are not as vicious as those gangsters called Colors.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Bullied to death by a vicious gang of lolis. What a horrible way to go.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/mitsuboshi_colors_ch22#8

Poor Mya nee-san.She got Mitsuboshi Colors instead of 3 loli angels.

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Uh... I know it's off topic, and I'm sorry for that, but is there some sort of problem with the notification system? I'm not receiving them anymore on my email. Dynasty is whitelisted so no spam filter. Just wanna know if it's on my end, and if someone possibly knows a solution.

last edited at Jun 24, 2018 11:50PM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Wait, Miya is in college?! I thought she was in high school. :O
Anyway, Noah makes me think of Sachiko Koshimizu. lol

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

She's... not a HikiNEET? This is the biggest plot twist so far. Our field team is displeased.

last edited at Jun 25, 2018 1:16AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Wait, Miya is in college?! I thought she was in high school. :O

That was established literally in the first sentence of the manga... ' -')

joined Jun 3, 2017

9 chapter's yet still meh~

Eqdbyreu8aaiibl
joined Oct 4, 2017

Doesn't have interest in it at first, but it becomes quite good later on. Thank you.

obssesednuker
joined Feb 11, 2014

The affection chart seems to go like this right now:

Noah -> Hinata -> Mya -> Hana

Hinata seems to be the most interesting character so far though. Oblivious siscon loli who is also a lady killer

I don't know, I'm detecting some affection from Hana to Hinata. That might be because Hinata's the one who apparently got all the charisma points in the family.

last edited at Jun 25, 2018 9:58PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Dginem posted:

9 chapter's yet still meh~

Is good enough to keep you coming back

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

So far I could ship anyone x everyone except the supposed otp (Hana x Mya). It's getting old and tiring now though I won't mind to see both of em casually be nice to each other instead of quid pro quo relationship.

OmegaBlue0231
joined Jan 11, 2018

Lots of flirting between Hinata and Noah in this chapter.

OmegaBlue0231
joined Jan 11, 2018

A manga were the police almost arrested the lolicon? What a concept.

Impossible manga and anime have shown me the police are ineffective unless they have teenager leading them around and doing 90% of the work!

last edited at Jun 26, 2018 8:20PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I like the loli and humor and that its not angsty, but - as mostly a comedy, unlike Yuzumori, this one seems like it will be impossible for it to go anywhere.. And I'd guess it will just be more chapters of this all the way to the end?

So even though I will still enjoy the reading, its kinda sad and a shame it can't develop and go somewhere or tell some story.

p.s If I'm wrong about that I will be happy - but comedy manga that seriously develop relationships too, seem a rare special breed.

last edited at Jun 26, 2018 9:33PM

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/watashi_ni_tenshi_ga_maiorita_ch10#7

Can't wait for the comment section at youtube lol.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I'm more interested in Hinata x Noah than in the antics of Mya-nee. It's cuter.

Noah blushing because of an indirect kiss is quite fluffy.

last edited at Jun 27, 2018 3:22AM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Yeah the three ways relationship of Mya, Hana and snacks are repetitive as heck. And we are only 10 chapters in.

It's not ship-able also considering that age gap aside, Hana show zero interest in Mya and literally is only lured in due to foods. Mya also showed zero interest in Hana apart from her look. This literally won't (and should not) go anywhere

last edited at Jun 27, 2018 4:19AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^ I don't see how its not shippable - it certainly is - the age gap is irrelevant - if you like loli :) There are certainly some manga already on the site that do so. You mean you are against it.

On another note, you could explore a story or various issues - even ship them, without being particularly objectionable either. You could do a Hana starts liking Mya-ne back - and they both decide to wait till she grows up - that has been done before.

I don't think their age -gap is the main issue blocking a real story, it is its comedy nature - and falling into a basic , repeated pattern. I think a good writer could keep it funny but also develop characters, have less repetition of ideas, and progress a story.

I'm not sure why this got picked up for animation - it's pretty basic. I think to make it really funny or interesting the anime staff are gonna have to add a lot of their own stuff.

last edited at Jun 27, 2018 5:18AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.