Forum › Black Lily and White Lily discussion

joined Oct 14, 2017

Why isn't translated yet....????

17862791_1495602197151021_8222829330647011179_n[1]
joined Jun 22, 2013

Yeah and does it continue past chapter 5?

Yes, Volume 2 was released in January. Unfortunately, it looks like the scanlators gave up on it.

joined Apr 1, 2017

We're finally back, but now I remembered that I absolute despise just about every character in the manga. They more or less are all vile, such as the nurse this chapter, who rapes the chairman of the school, making her cum for the first time against her will while her lover is outside. Why it was played for laughs is beyond me.

last edited at Jul 22, 2018 6:09PM

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

^ my thoughts exactly

i had to reread the entire thing because i couldnt really remember the story. im just gonna take it like a joke-sex focused story i guess.

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

300th

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

yeesh, this manga is too shameless for me. and the lack of respect to the church by labeling it a 'date spot' and doing such lascivious acts inside makes me sad; i'd be horrified if i saw that happen in my church

What better use for a church than showing some love?

And you are reading yuri. You are already going to Hell.

No point in going to church to pray for salvation.

Nonsense. Where we're headed, Akari Akaza will bless us all.

Some faiths said that a transcendent goddess with a name starting with "Ma" is the real ruler of yuri heaven, but no one but one crazed Japanese high school girl still believes that.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Man, chapter 5 and they've already fucked, they're wasting no time

joined May 20, 2013

Freedom, liberty, self-governance, and independence, right? Then the nurse will just get away with what she did because what matters is that one of whom she raped (the 300th???) has never had an orgasm before, with her "lover." (Not to mention how pathetic Sakura is.)

This Comedy is very stupid for sure, but that's not an excuse for being absolutely horrible at the same time, and chapter 6 just went beyond any limits it might have had before. Certainly, it could yet get worse, though is that really what people want? If it still comes through as funny, then it shows just how warped this world is.

Screen%20shot%202016-04-20%20at%207.35.18%20am
joined Dec 20, 2015

Rape is not funny, nor should it be used as a joke.

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

Rape is not funny, nor should it be used as a joke.

Better watch out. If you keep talking like that the writers from Family Guy are going to show up at your house with baseball bats.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Yikes I would be so hurt if I was Yuri and that happened to me, really hurt actually, the nurse made her cum for the first time and I couldn't

joined Jan 10, 2017

The manga just oozes stupidity. The art looks dumb. The character are dumb. The plot is dumb. Everything.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

You can tell this series was created by a man.

joined Feb 23, 2016

God damn!! Such service!( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

The nurse is a cunt.

Ever heard of medical confidentiality?

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

***A KID rather

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

can you? really?

:thonk:

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

can you? really?

:thonk:

Okay, so it was obvious. I was just hoping I was wrong. There is nothing sexier than a woman who's willing to let her perv flag fly.

last edited at Jul 31, 2018 12:37AM

Azumaya%20koyuki
joined Oct 2, 2014

Bullying in a school that is suppose to nurture girls into becoming proper ladies? Nani?

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

Yes. All females on this planet are pure virgins who don't lewd.

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I read the first chapter, not sure if I want to continue. I like the idea of a super conservative girl going to a free-yuri academy, but the BDSM foot licking stuff was uncomfortable and the other girl turning out to somehow also be the headmaster just killed my suspension of disbelief. I think I'm out on this one, sorry.

joined Apr 24, 2015

I don't get all the negativity but I love this series

joined Apr 1, 2017

The negativity I think comes from how off everything feels from the start. As soon as you start reading the tone of it doesn't really feel right, but then you understand why over the course of the manga in that everyone in it is messed up, like when all the characters were basically getting on MC's case over her completely rational reactions to the things she was experiencing, like SHE was the asshole for not getting with the program right away. It honestly feels like she was somehow brainwashed with how fast she came around from "man this school is messed up" to "I super duper love you girl I barely know anything about." to "Let me sit outside the nurses office and listen to her get raped and not do anything while she cums against her will." in a matter of like 4 chapters. To compound on that last point. I know its a comedy manga, but Lily herself takes the fact that she was made to cum for the first time against her will with someone she doesn't love seriously, so you can't just use that tag to excuse it like you can with a lot of this manga.

Then we have the new chapter that just came out, in which Sakura once again shows what an asshole she is, but she'll be forgiven immediately over it because no one in this manga has even a shred of dignity.

last edited at Aug 5, 2018 6:53PM

joined Jun 30, 2016

Kill that traitor bitch!

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

I read the first chapter of this, but it seriously felt really off; so I headed to the comments to get a little more insight on the series, and pretty much saved me the trouble of going on with it.

Thanks a lot.

last edited at Aug 5, 2018 11:27PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.