Forum › Number With You discussion

67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

SO this is going to be a 23 chapters series or do we have to boycott?

You meant volumes, right?

A sequel for starters would be nice, though.

joined Sep 21, 2013

Aaaawww why?!
Where is the rest of chapter?
This feels incomplete!

joined May 25, 2017

her reactions were so gay i was so surprised there was no confession... or at least a galpal promise to keep doing stuff together...

this was so great tho :'D

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

This was adorable. Please may it be a sequel.

About the "subtext or yuri" debate, well... Dynasty Scans has nobody to blame but themselves after that not lizard's tag scandall.

you mean that salamander scandal right?
PTSD INTENSIFIES

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Either it's been published in a yuri magazine, or the author specifically tagged it yuri.

So Yuri

joined Jul 26, 2016

This is really good for a first chapter.... It IS just the first chapter, right? Right guys...?

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

This is subtext and should only be tagged as yuri if Hanigare is changed. Boooom!!!!!!!!

obssesednuker
joined Feb 11, 2014

Frankly, I've come to decide that DynastyReader's mistagging on stuff like subtext and yuri is part of it's charm.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

KOUTA posted:

Aaaawww why?!
Where is the rest of chapter?
This feels incomplete!

Agreed. It was cute and all but it really did feel incomplete.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

It was very nice :) I think subtext/yuri boundary stories can be tagged either way depending on the tagger - I only think the yuri tag is required if it is blatant (like they kiss or confess) - if it isn't then I don't mind a subtext tag even if I think it felt stronger than that.

In this story for example at the end it really felt like they were about to realise they loved each other.. I'd bet good money they became a couple not long after this :) But its still ok as subtext since it hasn't gone there yet.

last edited at Jul 10, 2018 3:31PM

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

This DID feel incomplete! I loved everything about this, but we really do need a follow up story (and complete series with 4+ volumes plz). I want more!

themusicman500
Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

I think the repeated image of the girl blushing while having her hand held, along with the tone of the rest of the story, is main text, not subtext, earning the yuri tag.

last edited at Jul 10, 2018 4:41PM

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

The girl with the single ponytail reminds me of Honoka Kousaka.

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

wait wait wait that’s it???? I need more supportive girlfriends-to-be come on

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

How about we just shoot both the yuri and subtext tags and everything is Gal Pals now?
There constant debates over

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

How about we just shoot both the yuri and subtext tags and everything is Gal Pals now?

there is no discussion of sorts, it's tagging and their standards to assume one with underlying tones it's yuri and others with same underlying tones it's subtext (Hanigare????)

joined Feb 1, 2018

Although yes we didn't get a confession I thought that was such a great place to end the story, now if we could just have the same but from the other girls perspective this would be perfect!

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

They held hands. It's Yuri

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

S is for Story (S)

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

there is no discussion of sorts, it's tagging and their standards to assume one with underlying tones it's yuri and others with same underlying tones it's subtext (Hanigare????)

Idk man, everything seems to fit Gal Pals perfectly fine.

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

Super Friends

I don't know, that seems like a bit of a Stretch to me.

S is for Story (S)

I like that. The "S" in "Class S" stands for story!

Okey. It's not yuri or subtext. It's girlship.

We should've just kept all the April Fool's joke tags. Lots of Friendship

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Super Friends

I don't know, that seems like a bit of a Stretch to me.

S is for Story (S)

I like that. The "S" in "Class S" stands for story!

Okey. It's not yuri or subtext. It's girlship.

We should've just kept all the April Fool's joke tags. Lots of Friendship

Class Story, Girlship and Lots of Friendship. I'm liking these new and innovative tag ideas.

joined Oct 3, 2014

As someone who plays the violin, this is a giant load of (cute) BS lol

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

I'll never not like QuietxGenki couples. Especially if its the quiet ones who are making the Genkis come to realize their gayness. Double points if the former themselves are oblivious while they are doing it. So this oneshot gets a gold star. Who cares if its not explicit, its just the right amount of fuzz

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

The lizard scandal? You mean the Stretch scandal, right? 'Cause hot damn, this doesn't come close to Stretch.

To reply you must either login or sign up.