Forum › Hana Ni Arashi discussion

joined Jul 26, 2016

Probably got cold feet before giving it to Nanoha and later ate it home in tears?

joined Jul 11, 2015

i wouldnt say it was easy, but it was a pretty fast development to start a relationship :') i wish something like this happened to me........ /sobs

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I won't be surprised if somehow the friends already knew about these two but chose not to reveal.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

I won't be surprised if somehow the friends already knew about these two but chose not to reveal.

When I first started reading this, I thought that would be the case. But now, I just can't imagine those three goofballs being able to contain their glee and keep their knowledge secret. If they knew, they'd be way too excited to resist teasing Chidori and Nanoha, or just pestering them with questions.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

aawwww their relationship is so sweet and innocent! i hope they wouldn't proceed to HaNdS H0lDinG in the future though.

last edited at Jul 6, 2018 11:14PM

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

Friends... Hey! Let's go make fun of the lesbian over there.
Chidori x Nanoha = Um... let's not tell them.

Anyway, who did Chidori give the present to?

Student loves to make fun of couples, whether they're gay or straight. That's why my classmates always tried their best to hide their relationship. Good thing I never had to worry about that :D

joined Apr 21, 2016

favorite chapter <3

Richardevans
joined Jun 1, 2016

The art is just so cute. It really makes the story all the sweeter.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

This was cute and sweet ~ love the confession~ but i am to interested in the last page.. that shiet was hawt ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) i likee

deep throat

Hahaha! I’m ded..(≧∇≦) more like mouth sex

Yeah I didn't mind that at all. Like the cherry on top.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Probably got cold feet before giving it to Nanoha and later ate it home in tears?

Totally. They just double backed out haha

Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

10/10 confession.

690ea2d43c833a395aa79e98116d8d2f
joined Apr 15, 2018

woah woah woah

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

<3 I love these flashbacks.
They're both so cuuuuuteeeeee

Irreleverent
joined Nov 27, 2017

Jeez, well I guess it's not surprising that they're totally in the closet if the first thing that happened after getting together was their friends sayings "Hey, lets go make fun of the lesbians!"

yurinaissance
56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

This is superb!

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

I need more of this series right now. So sweet!

joined Nov 5, 2017

I love this.

Forest%20fairy%20-%20copy
joined Nov 30, 2017

I want to believe that their friends weren't being malicious when they said they wanted to go tease them. I think it's less "Let's go bully those disgusting lesbians" and more "Let's tease that cute couple and watch them be adorkably in love." There's a difference between bullying those deemed weak/different and teasing those deemed cute and adorable. With that said, it could still have been out of malice for all I know. It's just that it seems plainly obvious they were all happy that the two girls next door hooked up and simply wanted to lightly tease the new couple.

Edit: Also, the fact that it clearly says "excited" in the same panel as one of the girls giving the thumbs up would suggest it's a good thing that it happened and that they wholly support it.

last edited at Jul 19, 2018 7:41AM

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

I want to believe that their friends weren't being malicious when they said they wanted to go tease them. I think it's less "Let's go bully those disgusting lesbians" and more "Let's tease that cute couple and watch them be adorkably in love." There's a difference between bullying those deemed weak/different and teasing those deemed cute and adorable. With that said, it could still have been out of malice for all I know. It's just that it seems plainly obvious they were all happy that the two girls next door hooked up and simply wanted to lightly tease the new couple.

Edit: Also, the fact that it clearly says "excited" in the same panel as one of the girls giving the thumbs up would suggest it's a good thing that it happened and that they wholly support it.

It's what you think it is. I'm very certain that they're talking about playfully teasing a friend who just started going out with her crush, not tormenting her because they hate lesbians.

Chidori and Nanoha decided to keep their relationship a secret not because they're afraid of being shunned, but because they're too shy to handle the good-natured ribbing. I imaging they'd be constantly paralyzed by embarrassment if Rei-chin, Asumi, and Kumako ever found out.

last edited at Jul 19, 2018 2:23PM

Crying%20trash
joined Feb 8, 2018

That chapter title scared me.

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hana_ni_arashi_ch13#7

this moment kinda reminds me of girl friends - morinaga milk

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

sheska posted:

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hana_ni_arashi_ch13#7

this moment kinda reminds me of girl friends - morinaga milk

Doesn't help that the art style is somewhat reminiscent of hers and the character designs for these two in particular is very similar, lol.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

I'm still hoping for their friends to be all "wait, you were trying to keep that secret?" when Chidori and Nanoha finally reveal that they're going out.

joined Jul 26, 2016

I'll be damned if whatever-her-name-was doesn't at least have a hunch...

Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

Hey, Chidori's birthday is the day before mine!

To reply you must either login or sign up.