joined Feb 23, 2016

Hmm interesting

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

YAY IM GAY GUYS IM GAY

You did it

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Fuck yeah it's college! I wish more series would take place in college man I'm so sick of high school. I hope this becomes a long running series or something

I can get behind a long run, as long isn't a one trick pony. Or a two trick pony as the case may be. I don't want to get 20, or 30 chapters in and all the author as done is filled the pages with manga clichés, while dangling the occasional ambiguous hint that there might be a yuri hookup at the end of the story ark rainbow.

inb4 (in college) a boy confesses to Shiori, who believes the only way to escape this "misunderstanding" is by getting rid of it altogether and decides to date him, and Kanoko is like "wtf" and out of heartbreak, dates another girl, which makes Shiori go "wtf" because she thought Kanoko would never love girls that way and they fight and ultimately make up, but some force of misfortune falls upon them and they are forced to separate indefinitely and then graduation comes around the corner, but they somehow meet one another again with both of them as OLs, except Kanoko's the CEO of this company and Shiori is just a lackey and Kanoko, who thought she'd never meet Shiori again, is happily in another relationship, meanwhile the rest of Shiori's half of the story is her finally trying to get over her first love and---

What cliches am I missing...?

ARGH! I DIDN'T SAY THAT IT WAS GOING TO BE ALL MANGA CLICHES! I SAID I HOPE IT DOESN'T TURN OUT TO BE! THANKS FOR THE SPOILERS! GEEZZE!
I've read to many manga where you get 30 chapters in and the MCs are still at the "We're just good friends" stage of the story, because the author as filled most of the chapters with hot spring trips and visits to sick friends.
Just for the record I've seen plots like that before. Kanoko getting a girlfriend to rub in Shiori's face is kind of a new twist. It would have been a pleasant surprise when I got to it, but oh well, I guess.

last edited at Jun 12, 2018 2:44AM

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Fuck yeah it's college! I wish more series would take place in college man I'm so sick of high school. I hope this becomes a long running series or something

I can get behind a long run, as long isn't a one trick pony. Or a two trick pony as the case may be. I don't want to get 20, or 30 chapters in and all the author as done is filled the pages with manga clichés, while dangling the occasional ambiguous hint that there might be a yuri hookup at the end of the story ark rainbow.

inb4 (in college) a boy confesses to Shiori, who believes the only way to escape this "misunderstanding" is by getting rid of it altogether and decides to date him, and Kanoko is like "wtf" and out of heartbreak, dates another girl, which makes Shiori go "wtf" because she thought Kanoko would never love girls that way and they fight and ultimately make up, but some force of misfortune falls upon them and they are forced to separate indefinitely and then graduation comes around the corner, but they somehow meet one another again with both of them as OLs, except Kanoko's the CEO of this company and Shiori is just a lackey and Kanoko, who thought she'd never meet Shiori again, is happily in another relationship, meanwhile the rest of Shiori's half of the story is her finally trying to get over her first love and---

ARGH! I DIDN'T SAY THAT IT WAS GOING TO BE ALL MANGA CLICHES! I SAID I HOPE IT DOESN'T TURN OUT TO BE! THANKS FOR THE SPOILERS! GEEZZE!
I've read to many manga where you get 30 chapters in and the MCs are still at the "We're just good friends" stage of the story, because the author as filled most of the chapters with hot spring trips and visits to sick friends.

Hot springs trips, visits to sick friends, beach trips, amusement park "dates", sports festivals, cultural festivals, moving away to another country to pursue their dreams, group study sessions, class field trips, training camps, camping in general, love polygon rivals coming in to stir up drama, "But we're both girls!", unwillingness to communicate, dishonesty with one's own feelings, somebody gets seriously ill or injured, etcetc... :(

joined Sep 1, 2017

Hot springs trips, visits to sick friends, beach trips, amusement park "dates", sports festivals, cultural festivals, moving away to another country to pursue their dreams, group study sessions, class field trips, training camps, camping in general, love polygon rivals coming in to stir up drama, "But we're both girls!", unwillingness to communicate, dishonesty with one's own feelings, somebody gets seriously ill or injured, etcetc... :(

Oh I forgot about the group study session, and training camp. You left out holiday gift giving and, group cooking fun, though.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Forgot the arranged marriage with a handsome rich guy (probably a sadist), the promise as kids to always stay together with a random returnee guy who now feels entitled, the family drowning in debts because of some loan sharks, plus some misunderstanding here an there (why did she look like she was going into a Love Hotel with that guy/girl?), etc...

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

When did this become a cliche nightmare all of the sudden??

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

YAY IM GAY GUYS IM GAY

I'M GAY TOO, CONGRATS

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Was going to comment about how wrong the College tag is when I realized I haven't read Chapter 00... Pffft... A lesson to always trust the accuracy of Dynasty tagging.

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

I already ship all of them together

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

Ph wait. After chapter 1 it's looking to me as if Shii-chan failed to interpret Kanoko's confessions even though she felt the same way about her. Dang...

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

This looks like it's gonna be a nice series.
I read chapter 1 before 0, though. lol

I should read the comment section before read like you do, lol.

And yeah, I sense another drama in this manga

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yuri-chin posted:

Ph wait. After chapter 1 it's looking to me as if Shii-chan failed to interpret Kanoko's confessions even though she felt the same way about her. Dang...

In her defense, I would also feel like she was joking judging by her face and the way she confesed, is she serious? is she just being too sweet? is hard to accept such things without a proper mood and timing and that confesion was too casual... I wouldn't risk everything so easy.

Tumblr_nj0kgfmtjf1r8wxq1o1_540
joined Dec 28, 2016

Somone got that credit page without the credits ? Looks awesome

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

Yuri-chin posted:

In her defense, I would also feel like she was joking judging by her face and the way she confesed, is she serious? is she just being too sweet? is hard to accept such things without a proper mood and timing and that confesion was too casual... I wouldn't risk everything so easy.

To be fair it does seem as if Kanoko says that very often

joined Sep 1, 2017

In Shiori's defence, it's got to be hard for young lesbians, who are crushing on their best friends. Girls seem to be very touchy feely with each other naturally. One can't blame a girl, for assuming her best friends's affections are solely platonic. After all a close friendship is at stake.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

In Shiori's defence, it's got to be hard for young lesbians, who are crushing on their best friends. Girls seem to be very touchy feely with each other naturally. One can't blame a girl, for assuming her best friends's affections are solely platonic. After all a close friendship is at stake.

What the hell is that generalization? I think you read too much manga.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

This seems promising. Really liking the the tomboy trying to make sure she isn't just hearing what she wants to hear in regards to the girl she's crushing on.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

DAT last chapter tho, ouch... Made me unsure about this series... See how it is after 2nd chapter I guess

joined Feb 18, 2015

Yeah... looks like it will be an angst fest... Hopefully worth reading though.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Reading ahead, it turns out it takes place in the 1970s, so the minute they realize they're both lesbians, they make plans to kill themselves. Fortunately, at the last minute, an American translator comes along with a geneology chart showing they're really just cousins. Crisis averted.

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

College. The chance for more adult problem. Woo!

I'm in.

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

Reading ahead, it turns out it takes place in the 1970s, so the minute they realize they're both lesbians, they make plans to kill themselves. Fortunately, at the last minute, an American translator comes along with a geneology chart showing they're really just cousins. Crisis averted.

Pffft.

joined Sep 1, 2017

What the hell is that generalization? I think you read too much manga.

Um, Are we not discussing a manga?

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

So it's like skipping through time with each chapter? This is gonna end with some graves.

To reply you must either login or sign up.