joined Jul 2, 2017

this just makes me sad...

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

Well, she was right about the sliding

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

He saw his dad where? Holy fuck. Talk about taking trauma to a whole new level.

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

It's interesting how these stories are in media res. It'd be ultimately more sad if we saw these stories before the breakup. But since the conclusion is foregone, these shorts are just little bits of comedic relationship conflict. There's also good continuity; the two characters definitely come across as an incompatible couple.

A lighthearted take on an unsuccessful relationship is nice, in it's own way.

last edited at Jun 7, 2018 10:30PM

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

Definitely agreed. There was this off-kilter cuteness about this whole image set that made me smile while also being kind of sad. It's a great balance.

Also, that band club seems like a great friend group.

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

It genuinely takes a lot of skill to describe a relationship in medias res where it's both kinda clear why the people involved got together and also why the relationship was doomed

joined Feb 17, 2018

Find yourself a girl who thinks your nips are out of this world

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/selfish_girlfriends#8

What the fuck! I think they re joking but that's not something you say to your girlfriend, that would hurt... You could try helping her get better at it, like, its half your fault if you don't cooperate, wtf that's not encouraging at all.

last edited at Jun 7, 2018 11:36PM

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

Yep I like this, it's definitely different and funny lol

Soo%20nice
joined May 10, 2013

What the fuck! I think they re joking but that's not something you say to your girlfriend, that would hurt... You could try helping her get better at it, like, its half your fault if you don't cooperate, wtf that's not encouraging at all.

Now we know why they broke up!

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

See I knew it. Everybody loves BOOBIES. Men, women, straight, gay, breasts are just fun for the whole family.

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

this just makes me sad...

I feel you.

AllosaurusJei
joined Nov 7, 2017

It's interesting how these stories are in media res. It'd be ultimately more sad if we saw these stories before the breakup. But since the conclusion is foregone, these shorts are just little bits of comedic relationship conflict. There's also good continuity; the two characters definitely come across as an incompatible couple.

Considering this seems like a series... Is it really over?
This could be a tale about people exploring themselves and coming back with something worth giving. I dunno. I just found the original piece a lot more open ended for it to be completely concluded with "We broke up, I cried. The end."

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Yeah man after reading this, I'm glad they broke up.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

I laughed at that bit of useless trivia more than I probably should have. The trauma indeed!

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Yeah, this makes their breakup all the more bittersweet but I'd rather have this than a typical I'll love you forever type deal.

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

I'm also not a fan of cliches "I'll love you forever" relationship, but really, they just didn't bother to work with their attitude, to talk about things, to teach each other at how they feel the best. That's really sad and feels wasted...

joined Jun 6, 2018

Someone gets it. Also, I never really liked the "roles" of top and bottom and stuff like that.

last edited at Jun 8, 2018 5:31AM

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Well, that's the point, isn't it? Their relationship didn't work. So obviously the author had to make some point as to the "why" ^^

__io_euclase_and_rosetta_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_takishima_asaka__1d4a58edaca73c7fce39685c5353a2f6_crop
joined Dec 30, 2014

Hope the one about her short underclassman pops up as well.

joined Jul 26, 2016

I laughed at that bit of useless trivia more than I probably should have. The trauma indeed!

Things You're Better Off Not Knowing About Your Parents. Just about all the band shenanigans are comedy gold, really.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

That Dennis the Menace (UK) sweater tho

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

That Ryuuta guy is onto something here.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

KalzCarvalho posted:

what's "uggs"? :v

Shoes?

joined Mar 3, 2017

I totally get how that drummer feels. XD

To reply you must either login or sign up.