Forum › Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru discussion

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

REJOICE FRIENDS: at this point Friendship is inevitable, unless Kaede joins the fray which would lead us into a Polyfriendship

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

Ch. 7: Just point less drama! So many pages wasted. :c

barce urself, it'll still the same even in chap 11 lol

There is no chap 11 yet. The manga is still ongoing in Japan and chap 10 was released just a few weeks ago

yeah, that's that, I mean chap 10 lol

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

Why not keep to yourself instead spoiling the fun to anyone who doesn't know Japanese? This is somewhat spoiling because you're basically saying nothing happened up to Ch. 11, keep to yourself and let others enjoy the "friendship"

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

This manga makes me feel all giddy inside

joined Apr 3, 2012

Why not keep to yourself instead spoiling the fun to anyone who doesn't know Japanese? This is somewhat spoiling because you're basically saying nothing happened up to Ch. 11, keep to yourself and let others enjoy the "friendship"

It's not even accurate, as it's a stretch to call any part of this chapter "drama." Everything was resolved in a cute and adorable way--the best way.

I've read the raws. This manga stays great, and in my opinion, stays really, really gay.

Fb_img_1506323085663
joined Apr 2, 2017

Are we sure that this deserves the tag "Subtext"? xD
If Koyuki isn't gay, i will eat my shoes

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

Good job cool dad. He even knew to "forget things at school" to make his exit.

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

It's not even accurate, as it's a stretch to call any part of this chapter "drama." Everything was resolved in a cute and adorable way--the best way.

I've read the raws. This manga stays great, and in my opinion, stays really, really gay.

Where can I find the raws?

joined Apr 3, 2012

Where can I find the raws?

I'll just remove until I learn how spoiler tags work on this forum.

last edited at May 18, 2018 11:29PM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Can we keep raw chatter spoiled? I don't necessarily want to know what to expect, even if it's vague :(

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yes please, if you don't know how to use spoilers then at least keep things to yourself and also, things like "if you like X character wait until you see chXX" are also buzzkill

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

ON A DATE WITH MY BOYFRIEND

joined Apr 3, 2012

For clarification, my comments had nothing to do with any specific plot point or character. I just scoffed at the notion this chapter qualified as "drama" or that the overall tone of the series till now has been anything other than cute and adorably gay (imo).

I simply think it's a really well-done story so far. One of the best in a long while. I think the comparison to Yagate Kimi a few pages back was sound.

Parnifia the Bastard
Chrome_2018-04-13_12-33-32-min%20(3)
joined Aug 4, 2014

For clarification, my comments had nothing to do with any specific plot point or character. I just scoffed at the notion this chapter qualified as "drama" or that the overall tone of the series till now has been anything other than cute and adorably gay (imo).

I simply think it's a really well-done story so far. One of the best in a long while. I think the comparison to Yagate Kimi a few pages back was sound.

Agreed. I'm quite amazed at how no part of this manga thus far has felt at all forced or contrived. The characters are all relatable and act with clear logic. The realism of it is palpable, and I think certain people would do well to step back and appreciate that.
Gosh, I really could just gush about this series all day...

joined Apr 3, 2012

Agreed. I'm quite amazed at how no part of this manga thus far has felt at all forced or contrived. The characters are all relatable and act with clear logic. The realism of it is palpable, and I think certain people would do well to step back and appreciate that.

It's going to be an instant classic if it maintains this level of quality all the way through and ends up being as gay as we're all hoping it will be (and it appears to be).

Like, if not for how jaded we are as a community, and not for the subtext tag, would there be any doubt?

I actually went into this manga blind a few weeks ago (just stumbled across it while pouring through shoujo ai/yuri tags on various platforms to see if I missed any gems), and I honestly thought it was a Senpai/Kouhai love story two chapters in.

Still do.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo
joined Apr 24, 2014

This.

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

This is better than YagaKimi

joined Apr 3, 2012

This is better than YagaKimi

I don't disagree

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Oh my God page 14... Using ice won't save you! that was super cute
Deer God please let us have the GalPals tag already
Page 34 AH HA! Ears blushed!!!
Even the cliffhanger was nice I LOVE THIS SERIES SO MUCH!

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Deer god

Cenarius is dead. DEAD.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

GendoIkari posted:

Deer god

Cenarius is dead. DEAD.

I'm talking about Xerneas, geez >_>

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

XD I shall try to remember Koyuki's strategy for next time I blush like hell xD

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

This is Literally The Gayest Page I've Read On This Web Site

I'm dying here

last edited at May 20, 2018 9:01PM

Me!
joined Apr 14, 2018

im about to bust someones fucking ass if this bitch says some lame ass exuse in the next chapter FUCKKKKKK

Parnifia the Bastard
Chrome_2018-04-13_12-33-32-min%20(3)
joined Aug 4, 2014

How frequently are new chapters of this published? Since the translation has almost caught up, I'm wondering how long we'll have to wait between chapters after that.

To reply you must either login or sign up.