Forum › Hanakaku - The Last Girl Standing discussion

Bd-9rivccaa0cut
joined Aug 10, 2015

I... Don't know which way this is going to go, and I can rarely ever say that. I "feel" like my initial thought was wrong and Hanaka is going to lose, but gain a massive amount of respect in the process.

But as has been mentioned, Nina looks completely irredeemable, so she wouldn't exactly turn around and undo what she did to Fu. Onthe contrary, she'd probably do even worse somehow.

But I strangely enough almost want Hana to lose (andthenstill push forward with MMA) just for how powerful that would be.

Ugh I wanna buy this series =[

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I get the feeling that Hanaka is going to win but only because she's being so stubborn and what's her face is going to make herself look even worse and get disqualified for it or something along those lines.

Nah. She loses but gains everyone's respect while the other loses it.

And Fu is doomed to never completing high school, getting through life on precarious, low wage, high stress, no benefit, no security jobs?

No, Once Hanaka makes a name for herself, Fu-chan can quit her job being an OL and be Hanaka's housewife. After she does the housework she will work on writing a bestselling book - "My Husband is a Tiny Hamster-girl."

Untitled-1
joined Feb 6, 2017

It's okay Hanaka, you've already won the fight for our hearts. single tear

last edited at Apr 26, 2018 8:34PM

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Ow

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

My hope is that Hana's stubborn refusal to admit Nina's superiority causes Nina to lose her mind entirely (although how exactly we'd tell the difference between that and "normal" Nina I cannot say) and then some responsible adult/family lackey comes in to put things right, including clean-up on the Fu-chan aisle.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

The series is continued by the author of Umareru Kachi no Nakatta Jibun ga Anna. Although Hanaka was slain brutally by Nina, the ensuing lawsuit funds the Hanaka Memorial Trauma Center, and Koharu and Fu-chan bond over the shared Tragedy

Bd-9rivccaa0cut
joined Aug 10, 2015

The series is continued by the author of Umareru Kachi no Nakatta Jibun ga Anna. Although Hanaka was slain brutally by Nina, the ensuing lawsuit funds the Hanaka Memorial Trauma Center, and Koharu and Fu-chan bond over the shared Tragedy

Sweet Jesus lol I know it's a joke but damn that just hurt my whole entire heart

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

I hope the next chapter is the end of this fight. I didn't even read any of the text this chapter, just clicked through and looked at the panels. Sports manga is frustrating some times.

__remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_kameyan__79633e04034b3c99d7cf88e4370ce72e
joined Apr 28, 2014

"SUMAAAAASHHHHUUUU!"

last edited at May 8, 2018 8:29PM

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Cross counter so cool. But it's Nina's fault for leading with predictable rear straight punches. And that back take was sick. This is why one has to play guard or scramble for underhooks as soon as they hit the ground. If one looks away for even a split second, they will get their back taken. I remember seeing a statistic like 70% of submission victories in the UFC was from the rear naked choke. The back is the single strongest position in BJJ by a long shot. The key to maintaining good back mount is to stretch the opponent out with hooks and keep a tight seatbelt grip. Otherwise, it's too easy for the opponent to turn into you.

last edited at May 2, 2019 7:46PM

joined Jun 30, 2016

YES! RIGHT ON YOUR FUCKING FACE YOU BITCH! LETS SEE IF YOU CAN ESCAPE FROM HANA THIS TIME YOU CUNT!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I love vol 4 cover and color pages "Oh, what's this? look so cute... hmmm this couple here maybe is yuri! they look so cute together :D let's read a bit of the chapter. DIE BITCH I WILL KILL YOU!! :D......"

Bd-9rivccaa0cut
joined Aug 10, 2015

I... I read that way too fast lol

Counter Punch number two had me like daaaaaaaayyyyyyuuuuuuuuuum

Titanoktonon
Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

I love vol 4 cover and color pages "Oh, what's this? look so cute... hmmm this couple here maybe is yuri! they look so cute together :D let's read a bit of the chapter. DIE BITCH I WILL KILL YOU!! :D......"

The Chapter 20 title look promising. I hope.

joined Jul 22, 2014

My highest admiration for both, Nina with her crazy will in recover from that hit and Hana for the Counter and Back. Now I wish we could get an doujin of two as a shipping.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

YES! FUCKING WRECK HER SHIT!
I knew it was too hasty to write out Hana just yet.

last edited at May 9, 2018 1:55AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Reirin posted:

My highest admiration for both, Nina with her crazy will in recover from that hit and Hana for the Counter and Back. Now I wish we could get an doujin of two as a shipping.

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Ah, this must end with literally the only choke name I (not am MMA person) know: the rear naked choke. I definitely thought Hana was going to get the lucky counter knockout, but I guess that was wishful thinking haha.

Anyway, Nina's face in the last couple of pages is going to give me nightmares for a while.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Nina's faces though. Her rep is gonna take a hit.

And "She stood up!" made me think of Heidi, for some reason: "Clara stood up!"

joined Sep 9, 2016

I, too, am prepared to flip tables from all these cliffhangers.

Kitsune Inari
joined Jul 20, 2011

I, too, am prepared to flip tables from all these cliffhangers.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

I like how the secret weapon ... failed.

And I like even more that Hana was like, eff that, let's try it again! And that time, Nana, who thought Hana was too whipped, actually fell into it.

You can't say the auithor didn't put some thought into making the hamster's holding her own plausible. She had the Rocky-like training montage, she had the planning sessions, and also - Nina is not that big - she doesn't outweigh Hana by very much, she's taller but equally slender. Against a real bruiser girl a lot of Hana's stuff wouldn't work as well. Who'd have thought an author could get us to root for a cute, tiny, cuddly little hamster of a girl to go get the crap beat out of her?

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Ahhhh i love this fight so much. It's been a while since a manga battle scene has kept me on my toes the whole time.

11825080_10153159775887424_1334256989744438095_n
joined Jun 9, 2011

That little QC note at the end of Ch.17 was the best way to describe me at while trying to change the page!!!!!!!T.T

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

Nina's fanbase is going to change a lot. Since people who liked her cute image and OHKO style will get severely disappointed in her actual self - a sadistic berserker. Of course, there are fans of that too.

To reply you must either login or sign up.