Forum › Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru! discussion

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

I literally just saw the article on Crunchyroll, and my thought was "Wait, doesn't this look familiar? Maybe something on Dynasty Reader?" Although the name here is different.

tsubakuma is the original title. Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru is the new title after switching magazines.

last edited at Apr 22, 2018 10:25PM

Parnifia the Bastard
Chrome_2018-04-13_12-33-32-min%20(3)
joined Aug 4, 2014

I literally just saw the article on Crunchyroll, and my thought was "Wait, doesn't this look familiar? Maybe something on Dynasty Reader?" Although the name here is different.

tsubakuma is the original title. Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru is the new title after switching magazines.

But it still followed the same story?

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Nice, so someone picked it up.

joined Mar 15, 2017

But it still followed the same story?

Yes, the 2 Tsubakuma chapters are now the start of Uzamaid.

Smkrdb5kcvhg_wq4izmcf2mpp_pv4mkvlgohghl-kq8
joined Mar 13, 2018
joined Jun 1, 2016

Saw that this was getting an anime. Might have to check it out, it looks stupidly funny

Parnifia the Bastard
Chrome_2018-04-13_12-33-32-min%20(3)
joined Aug 4, 2014

Well, less "someone" than the same scanlation group just returning to it after over a year.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Parnifia the Bastard posted:

Well, less "someone" than the same scanlation group just returning to it after over a year.

Oh. Still nice.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I hope she'll still like her master even if she gets older. Don't really like the thought that she would throw her away in a few years. =o=

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

\o/ its back! and and anime is coming XD

Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

Happiest day of my life, literally it getting translated further and hearing it’ll be an anime holy moly <3

last edited at Apr 29, 2018 12:58PM

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Yepp, she's definitely fucked up.

But that's OK. Yuri is justice.

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

I don't know who is more dangerous... The crazy lolicon lesbian muscular army officer or the little psychopath loli with a very concerning internet search history...

On a side note: Is this really getting an anime adaptation? Can't wait for it. It'll follow the same story shown here or it'll be different? because I remember reading somewhere that it'll be different and the two girls wouldn't be the protagonists.. I might be wrong.

Ps.: I fucking love the ferret.

last edited at Apr 29, 2018 1:04PM

Tail_nap_by_twokinds-dc7pz78
joined Aug 11, 2016

This is so great, the maid she's great

joined Jul 26, 2016

Misha's web searches are equal parts hilarious and alarming. That girl's probably going to grow up into quite the badass.

Kamoi is just... weird. She's simultaneously creepy af and genuinely caring, and plenty self-aware while totally incapable of following through to relevant logical conclusions. It's like her train of thought starts from entirely accurate observations and then immediately takes a turn down some rather bizarre rabbit holes...
"Lacking common sense" seems like an unusually apt description here.

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

I'm not sure I'm happy to hear it's getting an anime adaptation. The "Lolicon" tag alone could be enough for them to change the story a considerable amount. And this story has that and "Yuri" tag. Getting flashbacks of Kanamemo's adaptation right about now.

Kaede
joined Nov 20, 2016

I literally can't believe it's back. Wow.

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Oh wow this has another chapter.

joined Jul 31, 2013

Ehehehehe wipes drool

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

This is getting an anime?!!! Crazy world. This could go realy horrible wrong, but have to check it out haha.

It's lewd, cute, grills doing cute stuff and its has an age gap. Consider me sold.

insert anime picture with thumbs up girl

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

This story is right on the border, between cute and creepy. Seriously, I feel like I might end up on some government watched list, just reading it.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

It's lewd, cute, grills doing cute stuff and its has an age gap. Consider me sold.

So just like Happy Sugar Life which is also getting an anime?

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Double yes!!! The continued scanlation! The anime! YES!! Justice for abs! There is some other awesome content here as well, but those abs are just... drools

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

This story is right on the border, between cute and creepy. Seriously, I feel like I might end up on some government watched list, just reading it.

Imagine this done with real actors ... or, well. Actually better don't.

But then that's true for a lot of stuff on this page so nothing new ;)

last edited at Apr 29, 2018 4:16PM

joined Jun 12, 2015

It's not that creepy. Check recent Itou Hachi's art. That's creepy... and not cute at all.

To reply you must either login or sign up.