Forum › I decided to fake a marriage with my junior (♀️) to shut my parents up discussion

This seems interesting. I don't mind drama myself, and the stances 9f the characters at the beginning are clear, unlike others that remain at a vague subtext.

joined May 1, 2013

So... it's a serious psychological case study with a trite and offensive sit-com-style premise? Bizarre.

joined Oct 17, 2016

"Cocytus" strikes back again?

Soo%20nice
joined May 10, 2013

These parents are horrible.

Tumblr_mzkufvpuyp1sgerido1_500
joined Oct 25, 2014

I like how straight foward the title is lol. Its Kodama so I am ready for the controversy. Also, the Hotaru vibes with the kouhai were real shivers
Lets see where this goes

886f8d05.m
joined Mar 26, 2014

reads the title ''lul sounds funny!''
reads the name of the mangaka ''.....oh.''

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

How weird!! Does the other of Renai Manga do intense series????

It is very cool that actual gay marriage is a thing in yuri now, though. Even if it's pretend.

The couple who were in the real-life manga about being married and having a child eventually divorced. So, at some point, Japanese yuri will also have divorce themes.

last edited at Jul 30, 2018 5:21AM

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

This is an interesting premise, I will be looking forward to this manga.

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

I am not a really hater of Naoko's works (NTR was okay for me, but I wasn't a big fan of it) and I am interested in this one.

Now I wish that women (and men) can marry legally each other in whole Japan (Korea, China and more).

Rsz_1screenshot_2021-08-18_at_11-24-04_the_idolmaster_cinderella_girls_fr%c3%a9d%c3%a9rica_miyamoto_shiki_ichinose_%e3%83%ac%e3%82%a4%e3%82%b8%e3%83%bc%e3%83%ac%e3%82%a4%e3%82%b8%e3%83%bc_-_pixiv
joined Apr 25, 2018

It's Naoko. It's almost guaranteed to feature fucked-up people. :V

Seems interesting, though, and the premise isn't as inherently repelling as NTR. Nor the protagonists too hateful. Gonna follow this.

sweetjalapeno15
Ne
joined Nov 21, 2017

Guess I'm boarding this hell show.

8tc1g5p728ou6b8fr5uq-yx0aodkzwwclm-riyo2awm
joined Sep 11, 2015

Does the girl I just married still have feelings for me
Oh this food is delicious

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

The hell, was that actually a good manga from Kodama Naoko without the usual forced drama, which also seems promising too?

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo
joined Apr 24, 2014

Reads the chapter "...OH...."
Subscribes

joined Jun 30, 2016

Please just please let it no be another Hotaru!

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Fake relationship trope is a good trope. In theory. It's rarely done that well ... and this seems to be pretty rushed too.

But whatever. Might turn out to be OK.

Psyduck
joined Jun 17, 2015

Promising premise but it's Kodama Naoko.

READY TO BE DISAPPOINTED AGAIN

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Now I wish that women (and men) can marry legally each other in whole Japan (Korea, China and more).

I am pretty sure Abe will push for it because of the Olympics 2020.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

That looks promising.

About legal stuff. As far as I'm aware same-sex marriage is only legal in some districts in Japan and it isn't the same as normal marriage so it isn't official in entire Japan, which I think is what Hana is referring to here. Anyone here able to confirm this for me?

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

yaaawnnnn

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

The couple who were in the real-life manga about being married and having a child eventually divorced. So, at some point, Japanese yuri will also have divorce themes.

Which manga are you referring to?

joined Jan 16, 2016

knowing the mangaka, i will expect nothing to be honest...

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

The manga I meant to read and had been holding off on but now I don't think I have to anymore.

Img_2543
joined Feb 28, 2013

Reads the chapter "...OH...."
Subscribes

Same... same...

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Salinthrous posted:

Which manga are you referring to?

Pretty sure this one

To reply you must either login or sign up.