Forum › Netsuzou Trap discussion

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Anyone knows where to find the chapter with Takeda and Fujiwara?

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Anyone knows where to find the chapter with Takeda and Fujiwara?

Chaosteam on Facebook have it translated. Thank them by giving them a like! They did the translations for Netsuzou Trap and Citrus plus My unrequited love as well.

C0142_9_0
joined Apr 21, 2013

ntr genre sure is impopular

Sharkexpert12
2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

ntr genre sure is impopular

Understandably but for me its simply a part of life and even tho its kinda crap for one person that person at the end of the day thats life. It just makes the next happy moment even more deserved.

RomanticGuy153
joined May 21, 2018

Maybe it's not the best yuri i read, but, to be honest, i liked it pretty much, because it's in its way pretty different of the other yuri. Yes, Hotaru is really not the best woman out there, she has some serious issues, but Yuma is cleary the best person for her and i have the feeling she has the potential to become better and she would do everything for Yuma.
I really liked the development of Yuma, on how she realized and accepted her feeling, even thought she was really ireallisticly innocent... "Pratice", ya sure ^^" Nobody is that dense ^^"
And Takeda, damn I can relate to him and really feel sorry. Really a good guy, just fall in love with the wrong person. ^^"
And Fujiwara, let's just say than a guy that hit a woman doesn't deserve the shadow of my pity... And the blackmailing... He is clearly roted to the core and has some psychopath caracteristic...

last edited at Jul 21, 2018 11:41PM

joined Aug 13, 2018

So the manga is behind the anime.... thats rare...

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

So the manga is behind the anime.... thats rare...

the manga is already completed with an ending more stretched and better than the anime's rushed one. you can find it fully translated on other websites or just see the links above.

last edited at Aug 13, 2018 8:17AM

Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

It's funny reading people saying that Yuma is dumb on a forum of yuri fans, considering how relatable her initial struggle against internalised homophobia was for me.

joined Sep 6, 2018

Shouldn’t this manga’s status be changed from “On going” to “Licensed”?

It would help explain for no updates.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I FINALLY got around to finishing this, and although the opening was waaayyy worse than I remembered I actually liked the second half of the manga a surprising amount. Enough to rescue the manga from the trash fire I thought it was going to be on in the early chapters anyway. I especially liked Yuma finally getting mad at Hotaru, Yuma confessing she liked Hotaru to Takeda and of course the happy ending (I loved how Yuma took a train to an unfamiliar city to hunt her waifu down) because I'm a sucker for that every time. Although I feel way worse should have happened to Fujiwara.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I especially liked Yuma finally getting mad at Hotaru, Yuma confessing she liked Hotaru to Takeda and of course the happy ending (I loved how Yuma took a train to an unfamiliar city to hunt her waifu down) because I'm a sucker for that every time.

Hohoho, who says Kodama Naoko can only do drama?

4bbe1078a9d82bf519de9e5fc56dee60
joined Feb 18, 2018

The Lesbian Manga Jesus always delivers, unlike some more popular but incompetent authors out there. Yes Saburouta I am looking at you with judging eyes.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

... There really is no safe thread for a Citrus fan huh >.>

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Haa, I just got around to reading all of this, and honestly... I just kept thinking how delightfully trashy it was. I get it, cheating sucks, but these characters were so one dimensional that for me it was hard to care about all of that, I just liked the juicy fabricated drama. Kodama really likes to draw what she personally likes.. which I can both respect and appreciate that.

Is the anime worth watching, to those who liked this? I'll probably check it out regardless, unless it's cringe worthy. Aw hell, I'll still watch it.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Is the anime worth watching, to those who liked this? I'll probably check it out regardless, unless it's cringe worthy. Aw hell, I'll still watch it.

No, the anime is definitely not worth watching. It's 12 episodes of 9 MINUTES EACH. I mean who take a manga and make 12 episodes of only 9 minutes.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

No, the anime is definitely not worth watching. It's 12 episodes of 9 MINUTES EACH. I mean who take a manga and make 12 episodes of only 9 minutes.

Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san did it.
Except that one was a 4koma.
And also actually a good manga.

last edited at Jul 24, 2019 1:58PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san did it.
Except that one was a 4koma.
And also actually a good manga.

Yeah but Inu to Neko is a 4-Koma and was only 3 minutes which kinda make sense even if i wanted more. NTR is a normal manga with 26 chapters with more than 30 each. They can have seriously done better than 9 minutes episodes.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Yeah but Inu to Neko is a 4-Koma and was only 3 minutes which kinda make sense even if i wanted more. NTR is a normal manga with 26 chapters with more than 30 each. They can have seriously done better than 9 minutes episodes.

They had a budget of some leftover gum and prayers. Honestly they would have been better off buying lunch from that money than wasting it on NTR.

last edited at Jul 24, 2019 2:39PM

10455963_830638436992044_5645511050433336598_n
joined Jun 27, 2019

I guess I'll just watch the anime?
It seems the chapters are incomplete..

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I guess I'll just watch the anime?
It seems the chapters are incomplete..

Don't. All joking aside, it's a trashfire... on top of the trashfire that this story already was. Bad animation quality, rushed ending (ten times as rushed as the real ending) and not worth even the time of the fans of this thing.
Just look for the other chapters on another site if you dare.

Picture%20edit
joined Dec 13, 2016

Hot damn this is trashy; makes me understand why people like soap operas.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

^ I like your username.

Šahanšah

Sana-min
joined Jun 1, 2020

awful

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

This yuri is fairly popular in the community, i've heard people mention it a couple of times before on twitter, youtube, ect, can't wait to read it!

Edit: Had to read the next chapters on another site, and wow talk about melodrama, I guess the one thing that's good about series like this is the feeling of satisfaction and overall relief you get once the series reaches it's end and things start to finally cool down, it's like catching your breath after a run, anyways fuck fujiwara.

last edited at Aug 1, 2020 8:02PM

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

Bro I remember reading this a long time ago. Very interesting and wild ride, can't say I enjoyed the NTR tho even if it's in the title

To reply you must either login or sign up.