Forum › Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru discussion

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

I'm loving this so far, but...

Why are they sucking the aquarium water? Isn't a pail better suited than that?

Probably to bring up the water, when the hose is full they will release the suspended liquid onto the pail. The aquarium is placed in a higher ground so it will be impossible to get rid of the water unless they are allowed to use a dipper or actually tilt the aquarium.

I love this! I am just in need of a new series to follow <3
Thank you!

S-l500
joined Feb 27, 2018

I am worried this manga is going to be more about these girls' feelings than the aquarium. Don't get me wrong, I'm all about girls' feelings, but the fish! Somebody's got to think about those fish!

joined Oct 15, 2013

In the raw it has evolved into full drama with "What's this feeling in my heart" and they don't even talk about fish anymore.

I feel duped given the title.

Where can we get the raws?

I actually got worried from the actual story by Ibuse Masuji (The Salamander). "The frog does not hate the salamander for trapping it, and the salamander feels neither guilt nor shame for its slow murder of the frog" said in the summary i reasearched.
Should i prepare for heavy drama?

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

I don't know what this site needs to consider a yuri tag anymore, few days ago I suggested a change on Maho Girls Precure in which Mirai and Liko totally kissed on manga and I have been denied

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

Should i prepare for heavy drama?

Not really. Pretty soft drama.
Konatsu wants to know why Koyuki called her in the first day, and Koyuki doesn't know what to answer. So Konatsu keeps thinking about what Koyuki thinks about her...and Koyuki is actually thinking the same thing.
That's why I find it hard not to become actual yuri.

I don't know what this site needs to consider a yuri tag anymore, few days ago I suggested a change on Maho Girls Precure in which Mirai and Liko totally kissed on manga and I have been denied

Think about this, though. Would you rather have a story not tagged yuri and be surprised when it turns out yuri or read a story tagged yuri and not find yuri?
Nettagyo is not tagged yuri on Coming walker (Kadokawa web reader), but it's tagged yuri on pixiv. The magazine promote the title as "Girls romance".

IceCreamFortress
Utena%20smug
joined Sep 11, 2016

Probably to bring up the water, when the hose is full they will release the suspended liquid onto the pail. The aquarium is placed in a higher ground so it will be impossible to get rid of the water unless they are allowed to use a dipper or actually tilt the aquarium.

Ooh that makes sense! Still gross though.

joined Feb 1, 2018

That was pretty good, and so long too for one chapter. That whole bit where they met at the beach was great.

Honeyview_190197%20(3)
joined Dec 16, 2013

This was nice.

joined Oct 19, 2015

Fish are the new lilies.

I loved that touch, the shark on the right is adorable.

Smoltopbun
joined Mar 2, 2018

Fish are the new lilies.

Yuri in aquarium is fine too.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

George is the best girl.

Screenshot_20220712-194055_tachiyomi%20(1)
joined Jun 22, 2013

Senpai is too pure.
Looking forward to reading this one.

joined Dec 28, 2016

Ooh that makes sense! Still gross though.

Actually the previous poster is wrong. You don't need to keep sucking, you only need to do it once. If you fill the tube partially and then put it into a bucket below it will keep flowing until the water tank is entirely empty because of the siphon effect. (For that matter the manga has it wrong too. https://youtu.be/H6E92hhiWf8?t=1m30s is how this actually works)

last edited at Apr 12, 2018 1:28AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Senpai's cuteness is out of this world

Esha%20icon
joined Mar 31, 2018

I'm really loving this S U B T E X T

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Well, that was cute. And pretty gay. How long does this go before they kiss?

Smug%20ass%20fuckgin%20zura
joined Dec 5, 2015

It's like they write this "Subtext" in Hot Pink Comic Sans and with each chapter increase the font size

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Awww..senpai is too cute and pure..

She's probably Konatsusexual by now..xD

Hqdefault%20(2)
joined Apr 5, 2018

is this really subtext? it seems blatently gay atm....

Hana
joined Jun 20, 2014

subtext? i think not!

joined Apr 15, 2013

I too enjoy this super gay "subtext". It's pretty great

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Too fucking adorable.

IceCreamFortress
Utena%20smug
joined Sep 11, 2016

Senpai's so gaayyyy.

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

This artist is yuri crazy! Just look at their other works by clicking the name.

Subtext will evolve to real yuri real soon.

To reply you must either login or sign up.