Forum › Dear My Teacher discussion

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

Hshahaha "Kaoru are you into "
" Stop! I already realized" the pain of admitting your fetish xD

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

These bonus contents heal me. It looks like the it's the last one (?) but a huge part of me wishes for a bonus for when Mikoto is of the right age lol.

Anyway thank you so much for working on the series Binbou Scans! <3

joined Oct 15, 2014

CUTE AF!!

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

It looks like the it's the last one (?) [...]

If you're talking about bonuses, probably. If not, they are already two more chapters to be edited and, hopefully, a new one will be published at the next comiket!

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

And so our story came to a sad and unexpected end, as they were both too busy blushing to cross before the light changed ...

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

And so our story came to a sad and unexpected end, as they were both too busy blushing to cross before the light changed ...

Too busy blushing to realise the light was red!

Honk honk
[BAD END]

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Holding hands with a minor, you are slipping Kaoru-sensei.

joined Jan 8, 2018

Too busy blushing to realise the light was red!

Honk honk
[BAD END]

So the next chapter would be in another world then.

Fb_img_1479131434796
joined Oct 6, 2014

Page 5's implications are cringey but I can't stop laughing at Kaoru's reaction.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Hshahaha "Kaoru are you into "
" Stop! I already realized" the pain of admitting your fetish xD

"Kaoru, are you... gay?"
"Stop! I already realized that myself!"

And then Cafe Yururi was never heard from again.

joined Jun 23, 2017

Thank you~ Kaoru being so innocent and vulnerable is hnnnghhh. I love how Ajiichi had lots of angst and insecurity in a otherwise sweet chapter.

And then Cafe Yururi was never heard from again.

I want to believe in DMT!

Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

cuteee

Kaede
joined Nov 20, 2016

Wow, that last chapter took this manga from a nine to a ten. They're so precious.

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

They are adorable.

but I wouldn't mind seeing the sex.

joined Jun 23, 2017

but I wouldn't mind seeing the sex.

Me too... Me too. I remember a tweet of the author saying she wanted to draw naked women... Let's hope she does it for this one!

Oh dear... I didn't see the swimsuits page. Kaoru has indeed big breasts as it seemed. (⁄ ⁄>⁄ ▽ ⁄<⁄ ⁄)

last edited at Apr 20, 2018 7:39PM

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Holy..I'm also down in waiting for Kaoru sensei and savour her every bits..Mikoto, you lucky girl... Kaoru's so pure..xDD

last edited at Apr 21, 2018 2:07AM

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

This series always confuses me, but for purely meta reasons... I swore I read this very chapter long before today... which is how I often seem to feel about this series... why is that?

joined Jun 23, 2017

I swore I read this very chapter long before today...

It has been published elsewhere, but it wasn't by the current team who started the series first. Sadly, there had been some problems (from what I understood) and another team of less patient individuals went ahead and scanlated the chapters anyway.

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

It has been published elsewhere, but it wasn't by the current team who started the series first. Sadly, there had been some problems (from what I understood) and another team of less patient individuals went ahead and scanlated the chapters anyway.

Ahhhh, the endless battle between rival scanlator philosophies of rush jobs versus slow quality, I see. Thanks for the answer.

joined Jan 10, 2017

Wasting 4 years of youth not have a physical relationship with a girl who's had indiscriminate sex many times before with older women makes TOTAL sense.

This series always confuses me, but for purely meta reasons... I swore I read this very chapter long before today... which is how I often seem to feel about this series... why is that?

I should've fucked around with the credits page more to confuse you. Sadly I couldn't think of any better iidx jokes.

But yeah, what Klice said. I haven't done any major translation work on this series in over 2 years since the 8th chapter came out, if that gives you any idea how long it's taken to get worked on.

Wasting 4 years of youth not have a physical relationship with a girl who's had indiscriminate sex many times before with older women makes TOTAL sense.

Kaoru is desperately trying not to look like a sexual predator of young girls...she is very aware of that as it was even joked about in the DMT+ bonus.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Desiding when it's right, to take the next step, in your relationship, all by yourself, is selfish. Kaoru and Mikoto, should make it together. I'm a fan of letting it happen naturally, when both people feel ready, myself.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Just fuck already.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Breakdanceanomicon posted:

Ahhhh, the endless battle between rival scanlator philosophies of rush jobs versus slow quality, I see. Thanks for the answer.

It actually wasn't a rush job. More of a misunderstanding, since both groups were supposed to do it together, but from lack of communication other group went ahead. So anyway, it was more that 1 group had time to work on it, while Arckuno didn't. It has nothing to do with rushed job and low quality. You can read their version on their site and judge for yourself. Also for some time it was hosted here until Arckuno told staff to remove it, so it is highly likely you read it here.

To reply you must either login or sign up.