Forum › Dear My Teacher discussion

joined Dec 29, 2019

Saw the last page.. yup, her father totally tricked her :D

Adashima%20%207q
joined Mar 29, 2019

however long it may take for the next one, thanks for sticking with this one!

joined Jul 26, 2016

...Dad totally baited her didn't he?

Yeah she got completely owned in that argument. The correct response would have been,"You have it backwards I'm not ashamed to have my father meet my lover. I'm ashamed to have my lover meet what passes for my father." Then again that might not have gone over well either.

Was rather more referring to how she swallowed hook line and sinker what's just about the most elementary reverse-psychology gambit in the book but sure. Though in Miko's defense between her temperament and longstanding frustrations with Daddy Dearest she was really susceptible to the "prove me wrong" ploy...

As an aside, didn't she kinda lowkey out herself there? Had the impression "Kaoru" isn't the most common male given name...

Sol
joined Feb 25, 2016

TOTALLY SCREAMED WHEN I SAW THIS UPDATE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Thank you for picking up probably my favourite yuri again! ;-; God I missed this so much. Seriously looking forward to the rest (If the next chapters are gonna be TLed lol)

A81
joined Sep 14, 2014

Yeah she got completely owned in that argument. The correct response would have been,"You have it backwards I'm not ashamed to have my father meet my lover. I'm ashamed to have my lover meet what passes for my father." Then again that might not have gone over well either.

Was rather more referring to how she swallowed hook line and sinker what's just about the most elementary reverse-psychology gambit in the book but sure. Though in Miko's defense between her temperament and longstanding frustrations with Daddy Dearest she was really susceptible to the "prove me wrong" ploy...

As an aside, didn't she kinda lowkey out herself there? Had the impression "Kaoru" isn't the most common male given name...

Kaoru is a unisex name according to Wikipedia, but also because I've seen male characters named Kaoru.

joined Mar 5, 2019

Kaoru is a unisex name according to Wikipedia, but also because I've seen male characters named Kaoru.

::cough:: Nana to Kaoru?

last edited at Jan 21, 2020 3:47PM

Screenshot%202020-08-14%20at%202.49.49%20pm
joined Nov 10, 2019

ItS BaACK!!!!!!! ::::::::DDDDDDD

joined Feb 18, 2015

Well... that went well...

joined Feb 25, 2013

It is great to see more from this series.
Also hating ski tourists is an essential part of living in the mountains.

runrin Uploader
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

im finding so many new (to me) series lately that are getting their first update in ages. this is cute and i cant wait for the next one.

joined Jan 3, 2020

Super happy to see additional updates to this series. I've always enjoyed its realistic yet positive take on lesbian societal issues.

1a5r8ms6h01u6msfd7w8fr91nyi2p4g9gw9qnvpqj8e
joined Jan 30, 2019

oh wow a new update i'm so happy

joined Feb 18, 2018

that last page, is that her father's words ???

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

hope we're not gonna wait too much for the next chapter

~zha-ciprit_01-09-14~(224)%20-%20copy
joined Jul 11, 2015

Thank u fot updating this manga. I've been waiting for years. Please keep doing it. We support u

joined Jun 14, 2020

now to wait another year for a new chapter

Arckuno Uploader
Ss_(2013-05-02_at_02.38.48)
Binbou Scanlation
joined May 1, 2013

now to wait another year for a new chapter

Keep in mind that it took her 3 years to make chapter 9.

There is a short bonus chapter that came out a while ago, but I have no way of replacing my copy in order to properly scan it and she didn't release a digital edition (a few yuri artists seem to be doing the same for newer works in response to scanlations).

If anyone wants to provide a scan, I have a translation ready to go any time.

3818_1775681535988481_4988113658273068935_n
joined Jun 15, 2016

HAHA after sooo many years

To reply you must either login or sign up.