Forum › Torako! Don't Break Everything! discussion

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Chantelune posted:

I lost it at the "secret hamster stance".

YES xD

joined Mar 5, 2016

To be frank, Bullet sound much better as nickname than Rotor.

yeah, it flows better. "rotor" sounds like, idk, an old helicopter mechanic from a film by some disney imitator.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Woah, woah, hold on a sec... I can't be the only one who mistook the cover as showing something else.

I'm not sure what you mean...

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

Alhazred23 posted:
Edit: given that Takano is apparently super nice and easily embarrassed, and even the boys went out of their way to negotiate a glimpse of the boob goddess, this lot seems like a particularly tame bunch of hoodlums.

I'd buy that, and it tracks with their whole problem with MC being that she seems to have exaggerated her accomplishments

joined Jul 26, 2016

...Takano still tried to beat her up on first meeting at best over a by that point painfully obvious miscommunication and at worst for le shitz und giggles, though. Dunno 'bout you but where I come from that doesn't really fall within the criteria of "super nice"...

Suzume x Muramasa OTP
We should add Yuri and Tragedy

Did you just assume its sex?! ಠ_ಠ
...actually aren't most if not all trees, like, hermaphrodites anyway thus rendering the whole issue moot?

last edited at Feb 27, 2018 2:36AM

joined Dec 26, 2017

...Takano still tried to beat her up on first meeting at best over a by that point painfully obvious miscommunication and at worst for le shitz und giggles, though. Dunno 'bout you but where I come from that doesn't really fall within the criteria of "super nice"...

Well, i did say "apparently," since her kindness was commented on by Bullet, who also called her "really scary." She is at least kind to her friends, which is better than some delinquent manga bosses with regard to their subordinates. Aside from defaulting to violence (which seems to be assumed as a valid response to just about any situation in this school, such that nobody is shocked or surprised by it) she's probably relatively pleasant.

last edited at Feb 27, 2018 9:27AM

Shigure%20beach
joined Oct 18, 2017

I hate to admit how long it took me to figure out why her nickname was "Bullet", lol. Does that mean I need to turn in my Lady Card?

Dont worry about it. I'm a guy and i didnt twig to it til in chapter 2. A super perverted delinquent is certainly a new one though.

I love this series. I think there will be some sfw yuri in the future, at least, with Tarako.

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

I like how Takano is being all cutsey with a cat

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

The pet raising Club!!! This is headed into a great direction, unexpectedly xD

joined Apr 30, 2014

Well, I expected her to end up in the same club as them, but I DID NOT expect it to be something like the "pet raising club"

joined Jan 14, 2017

Why is this manga on Dynasty reader if this isn't yuri?

joined Dec 26, 2017

Well, I expected her to end up in the same club as them, but I DID NOT expect it to be something like the "pet raising club"

It makes a bit of sense, though; aside from Takano they're all seem the sort who would end up in the "go home" club in a normal "cute girls doing cute things" manga... which is a nice way of saying that Enma and Suzume don't seem to have anything going for them other than being "quirky," and Bullet... um, yeah... She'd probably be gyaru, i guess? Kinda makes me think that them ending up as friends was either her or Takano's doing.

last edited at Mar 15, 2018 6:35PM

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Because Dynasty Reader was never meant to host exclusively yuri.

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

Sensei is a goddamn hero.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Okay, alternate question, given the first issue of this manga features a girl using a remote control bullet vibe (which is evidently under her exclusive control) to make another girl cream her brains out on a public street, why isn't it tagged yuri?

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

I can't seem to get enough of this manga. it's funny, has likable characters, has an interesting setting, and has the most lovable and huggable MC ever. I love Torako, and I hope this manga keeps being scanlated. More! More!

joined Jun 23, 2017

Is the cat the only pet or does Suzume count as a hamster?

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Okay, alternate question, [...] why isn't it tagged yuri?

No mention of pretty long eyelashes yet.

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

Torako's misadventure with track and field makes me wonder if she can do the same thing up the wall.

BokujouMonogatari
joined Aug 27, 2017

just think about her brutal force when fingering orgasm

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

I repeat:

Sensei is a goddamn hero.

On an unrelated note, I really, really hope Torako doesn't pull a Lennie.

last edited at Mar 30, 2018 2:43AM

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I'm gonna go ahead and assume that any untranslated sound effects around Bullet are 'vrrrrr'.

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

It's so obvious the leader has the gays for our dear innocent killing machine. At least subtext, no? No..? All right...

Parnifia the Bastard
Chrome_2018-04-13_12-33-32-min%20(3)
joined Aug 4, 2014

I'm wondering if the MC actually has gigantism...
Also, the whole "wannabe delinquent" thing strongly reminds me of D-Frag. And any manga I can comfortably compare to D-Frag is absolutely one I want to keep reading.

--itou-chika-and-matsuoka-miu-ichigo-mashimaro-drawn-by-shinjiro--sample
joined Jan 1, 2014

We have not seen bullet's bullet in a while, does it still work?

To reply you must either login or sign up.