Forum › Posts by BokujouMonogatari

BokujouMonogatari
joined Aug 27, 2017

depend ln cultural, and i suggest everytime you heard trap, think it 's about a cute boy dress like a girl instead. Life will be easier, Cheer.

BokujouMonogatari
joined Aug 27, 2017

i need my 9 cm lesbian, why they give me a cool guys?

BokujouMonogatari
joined Aug 27, 2017

dat eclipse explanation, best of this.

BokujouMonogatari
joined Aug 27, 2017

it's hard to be a male in a yuri manga, poor boy.

BokujouMonogatari
joined Aug 27, 2017

just think about her brutal force when fingering orgasm

BokujouMonogatari
1 x ½ discussion 15 Mar 12:44
joined Aug 27, 2017

why manga character is so short ? it's 2018 now mangaka.

Tokyo is full of 1m7~1m8 highschool boys, and yet in manga they are just so short.

last edited at Mar 15, 2018 12:44PM

BokujouMonogatari
joined Aug 27, 2017

He...H...Heresyyyyyy.

BokujouMonogatari
joined Aug 27, 2017

top manga. great anime, what a time to be alive.

joined Aug 27, 2017

even i can see how it will end, still a nice read, maybe because of itou.

BokujouMonogatari
joined Aug 27, 2017

dat biohazard suit

BokujouMonogatari
joined Aug 27, 2017

i dont like Citrus and Jdrama but K Drama is acceptable. But i dont think that's the reason people avoid this thread. This manhwa is kind of nice, coz it says "hey u, this is a fake world so ur reasoning wont work here, so here is your drama, EAT IT". When people read school girl manga n think too much, read smt like that can feel fresh, dont know.
BTW i think u shouldnt talk about Citrus in other thread. I, myself hate it but i accept there is people like it, that C***** word can make tension rise quickly =)).

joined Aug 27, 2017

What is Rebecca Sugar doing here?

where is ur ava from? saw that before but cant remember , a webtoon?

BokujouMonogatari
joined Aug 27, 2017

That last panel makes me suspect that Matsukawa was cracking a joke. That is, the "boyfriend" is actually Senpai, and she's making fun of her masculinity/tomboyishness by pretending that they're not in a relationship and saying that she (Matsukawa) has a boyfriend.

in your dream hahahaha..ha....ha ............whyyyyyy:((((((

BokujouMonogatari
joined Aug 27, 2017

She should quit the job and become a negotiator.

last edited at Dec 17, 2017 12:33PM

BokujouMonogatari
1 x ½ discussion 16 Dec 10:52
joined Aug 27, 2017

Ya, shouldnt i think, but just think about someone's mother see them reading this (not me, definitely not me, guys).

BokujouMonogatari
1 x ½ discussion 15 Dec 15:40
joined Aug 27, 2017

Ok,should i feel bad for reading this?

BokujouMonogatari
joined Aug 27, 2017

I know whose hand, only one member in dat family dare to do that lewd.

last edited at Nov 28, 2017 4:17AM

BokujouMonogatari
joined Aug 27, 2017

Well, I don't like either of these people.

You are not expected to.

this was sooooooo good i love it when relationships are treated as messy and weird and like real life fuck shit for once

Fix'd it for ya...

Gosh, after 52 years I've suddenly learned that all this time I wasn't living in real life!

i knew u old but didnt expect that old

BokujouMonogatari
joined Aug 27, 2017

I dont know, she's stupid or genius?

BokujouMonogatari
joined Aug 27, 2017

that clerk, poor guy, he doesnt get pay enough to do that work.

BokujouMonogatari
joined Aug 27, 2017

I really wouldn't call it yuri bait, they're just two women living together. Platonic friendships are fine, and I'm saying that as a big yuri fan. Yuri bait would've been if there was any kind of will-they-won't-they, and the closest to that has been when they were mistaken for a married couple once and their adorable bug neighbor kinda wondered what their relationship was. If you had read it on some other site, it probably wouldn't even have bothered you, but you (understandably) expect there to be more because it's on a yuri site.

I liked this chapter, the whole boys night/girls night thing is fun. It's also interesting that this is the first mention of interspecies couples, and it seems society is fine with them.

ya, looks like my words were too harsh, but since i know 2 girls can love each other, het romance seem uhm.. gross? I know, i know that way of thinking is so wrong, but it's like i am brainwashed. Back to the story, the couples in recent chapters are so adorable, i still cant like het things but i dont hate them, maybe coz they are not "human"? Kawaii sure can cure everything i guess.

BokujouMonogatari
joined Aug 27, 2017

this is so awesome, but i really hate the yuri bait, come on, give me a mini yuri family or nothing pls. But to be honest, the atmosphere in this is really ...nostalgia? 1 of the best SoL i ever read, 9/10. should rate 10/10 if not the yuri bate, sometimes bestfriend is fine.
DS has lot of manga i havent read yet. Should dig more.

last edited at Oct 26, 2017 10:43PM

BokujouMonogatari
joined Aug 27, 2017

Damn Yoh is so smooth.

joined Aug 27, 2017

oh shit the sirens are already blaring

anyway, that's cute

But, but they havent hold their hands yet, i mean... side by side, it's not lewd guys.

BokujouMonogatari
joined Aug 27, 2017

I have a weird fetish now, be bitten .......my inner thigh...., should i meet a doctor?