Forum › Sweet Blue Flowers discussion

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

The series ends in July, still one chapter left.

I really hope this is true because I felt this was so NOT the propper end!

Photo00152
joined Aug 5, 2013

The series ends in July, still one chapter left.

I really hope this is true because I felt this was so NOT the propper end!

Wha- wait, it HAS ended. Chapter 52, published in July, is the last chapter. Sorry! :x

Yurinsijdisjdijs
joined Oct 15, 2011

Boooooo

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

feels rushed.

chickenfilletsone
Shet
joined Mar 29, 2013

i feel short by the ending...like it hangs ~ ughh more! more! moreeee~ =_=)

Minayoko
joined Aug 11, 2013

Meh, it got rushed and kind of boring towards the end. :/ I somehow felt as if the mangaka was drained and just wanted to finish up the series really badly. Aoi Hana started out so well, but when it ended, it just left this "Well, whatever" feeling inside of me. I have a feeling there was just too much drama in the last chapters. So much that I got used to it and thus wasn't fazed by it anymore. Such a shame. Maybe I'm the only one to think like this, but I'm rather disappointed with how this manga went. :/ Meh.

last edited at Aug 11, 2013 1:29PM

Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

Am i the only one happy with how it ends?
Even if i'd have loved to really see the two of them kissing properly (we don't see their faces) and a bit more, i feel happy seeing them together again, with ah-chan knowing what she really want this time x)

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

Even if i'd have loved to really see the two of them kissing properly (we don't see their faces) and a bit more, i feel happy seeing them together again, with ah-chan knowing what she really want this time x)

no, you are not alone in that

8101_kanna_heart
joined Apr 7, 2013

Wow....okay, not sure how I feel about this ending, but I think it fits this series and the authors style of writing very well. Can't wait for the next series....hopefully it'll be as good as this one, a true icon of the yuri genre.

joined Jan 30, 2013

Does anyone have the official English release of Volume 1, if so how is it?

10698506_356095501219916_3104907167461467085_n
joined Sep 21, 2013

did this series get licenced vol 1-7? cause i noticed the chapters arn't here anymore and if you know witch publisher

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

DMP has had the rights for quite a while now, it just wasn't made clear what was happening with them. Thanks for pointing it out.

You can purchase volume 1 on their site here, digital only. It would appear that the releases will mirror the original Japanese volumes. Although Lililicious opted to remove all support for the series, I do not believe we currently have any plans to remove the /u/-scanlated chapters.

last edited at May 19, 2014 10:30AM

joined May 4, 2013

Okay I'm just gonna put this up in here. This is my main thoughts about the ending the author gave us.

The ending of this manga was so sad for me really, in Fumi’s POV. I mean Akira confessed(?) her love Fumi mainly because she can’t take the latter giving attention to other people and how she was just filled with jealousy when it comes to Fumi. The reason why they’ve gone out in the first place was because Fumi said she loved her, and she can’t hurt her precious childhood friend’s feelings (can be quoted), so she returned it. Her idea of love for Fumi did not measure up to Fumi’s love for her. They only “tried” going out. I won't really blame Akira, since it was the first time a person confessed to her, only that she didn't think it would be her crybaby childhood friend. I get that Akira returned her feelings to try and see if she will be comfortable enough to have such a relationship with Fumi, not to mention she's having her first relationship with a fellow girl. I just think it's sad that she went out with Fumi out of pity. Akira was just half assedly protecting something that she just shattered while doing so. It just happens so that Fumi became strong and independent in the end. SHE HAD FAITH. She had faith that Akira will come back go her again. I just want to hug her, she is so sweet! Ehem... The only thing that I loved about the ending is that Fumi is happy. Fumi Manjoume is happy. That is all I care about.

I posted these thoughts on tumblr tbh but that one seemed harsh so I'll post the softer analyzation here.

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Argh... After rereading Sasameki Koto, it leads me to this series which I also read before (not sure if I finished it though). Sad to see that the series is no longer available here... sigh

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Argh... After rereading Sasameki Koto, it leads me to this series which I also read before (not sure if I finished it though). Sad to see that the series is no longer available here... sigh

Go buy it and support the author so we get more wonderful yuri. <3

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

Oh the days when I though all yuri took ages to develop.

Sfffffffff
joined Dec 12, 2014

no, you are not alone in that

Me too. I wouldn't want an ending to be them all giggly and lovey dovey to each other and those bs.
I think it was the best way to end the story. It felt matured and firm to just stare at the person you love waiting for them to wake up and know that things are finally falling in the right places.

joined Feb 18, 2015

Go buy it and support the author so we get more wonderful yuri. <3

But have the put out more than just the first volume? I bought that, but that isn't the whole series!

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

DMP has had the rights for quite a while now, it just wasn't made clear what was happening with them. Thanks for pointing it out.

You can purchase volume 1 on their site here, digital only. It would appear that the releases will mirror the original Japanese volumes. Although Lililicious opted to remove all support for the series, I do not believe we currently have any plans to remove the /u/-scanlated chapters.

I don't know what the /u/-scanlated chapters means?

I think this might be germane - DMP has Dounika Naru Hibi by Shimura Takako ("Happy Go-Lucky Days"). People here would want Volume 2. It's not Aoi Hana stuff but it's women's romance aimed at an older-than-teenage female audience.

https://www.emanga.com/detail?itemid=1155

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

If you ever wondered if Dynasty Reader is needed: Yuri search on DMP yields 5 entries. 2 are Hentai. One is ch. 1 of Aoi Hana. the other 2 are 2 volumes of Dounika Naru Hibi, only the 2nd of which has yuri, really. Yaoi is 474 Results about 100 to 1. But like myanimelist.net, are they putting it all under shoujo-ai? No such genre search. but there is a shounen-ai - 30 Results. Just sayin'. Hope the yuri genre finds that glass slipper some day. This is why Eric Friedman always said "Learn Japanese!"

last edited at Jan 4, 2016 6:15PM

Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

Wow, they STILL only have volume 1 on sale in English? What the hell is going on with the publisher?

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

AAAGH I love this manga so much. Shimura Takako is amazing

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

It's been announced mid August tho I only found out now, but Viz Media actually licensed this. It's the third time it's been licensed, but first time it'll be in print it seems. It'll be in 2-for-1 omnibuses.

Lkjhgf
joined May 9, 2016

Oh god, it's the third time read it all over again. I'm kinda gloomy now but still so very amazing. Thanks a lot Shimura Takako, to make me feel this way.

joined Oct 2, 2014

I'm confused. Are Fumi and Ah-chan together in the end?

To reply you must either login or sign up.