Forum › Posts by AkikoXi

AkikoXi
Citrus + discussion 20 Jan 15:13
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Lol I didn't know Citrus have a sequel. :3

Welp ~ Time to read from the start :D

Avoiding any spoilers on the comments for now...

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

It's been a century since I last visited here. Saw this off topic thread and I guess this is where I can voice out my feelings a little bit.

To the person who is still very dear to my heart. I really miss you. Even if I'm already with someone else, our memories still lingers within me. This forum is very special to me. This is where I met you. Given the odds that there are thousands of yuri lovers on this site, we were able to find each other. It's been almost 4 years now since we broke up, and I still wish you were here. We had to break up. I had to let you go. I had to stop myself reaching out to you again. I know you won't be able to read this that's why I'm posting it here. I'm sorry if I wasn't able to reach out when you lost someone who's very dear to you. I wanted to. I just can't. I can't add to your troubles. I'm posting this here just to let it out. Cause I can't talk about this to anyone. I'm still hoping you the best and be happy. Hopefully you're happy. All I wanted to say is I miss you.

AkikoXi
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

@AkikoXi: I sent you a couple in-game messages. Want me to use up all the love gems 1st? 2x48 59 39 22(1st part)

Lol sorry for the late reply. Just saw it and got it now. Thanks a lot Rye! She's kinda shocked when I did all the tweaking earlier on her phone then saw Nico on the screen. She was like "what happened?!!" Lol. She's enjoying it now. Thanks a whole bunch!!!

AkikoXi
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Hi Rye!!! It's been a long time since we last talked. Lol.

Sorry for barging in your thread and totally going out of topic. But, can you remember that SIF account I gave you a long time ago? Are you still using it? If not, will it be okay for me to take it back? I'll give it to my bae since she already started enjoying the game as well. Lol.

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Darn why did you have to stop them NozoEli!!!
\\٩(๑`^´๑)۶//

And oh... Happy Birthday OP!!!
\(≧▽≦)/

AkikoXi
Their Story discussion 04 Apr 11:21
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

I'm falling in love more with this series!!! <3 <3 <3

AkikoXi
Lily Love discussion 28 Mar 10:14
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Okay I tend to stay away from ongoing series due to the point of being impatient for the next chapter and avoiding a heart break for a sudden cancellation/dropping of the series. Sadly I can't stay away from reading this when I read the extra chapter first. Now I'm dying of anxiety and can't wait for the next chapter!!! ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━━┻

Okay sorry. ┳━━┳ ノ( º _ ºノ) That was rude of me.

Thank you for this another awesome series for me to look forward to. ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Some whiny douche said they couldn't read the raws with my translation, so I did a crappy rough typeset.
Enjoy lol.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/nf32vb78d7or5/ff28

Oh I love you Halmoni!!! :D
I was avoiding this thread due to spoilers and wasn't sure where to read the other translations and was just patiently waiting for the uploads here on DS. Thankfully someone gave me the link for chapters 6-27. And it was a total cliff hanger!!! Dx
This what you call "crappy rough typeset" is one of the best things ever!!! xD
Thank you thank you thank you! :D

AkikoXi
Their Story discussion 17 Mar 16:40
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

I know this gets updated more recently on tumblr but but but I just got to wait for it here on DS...

Annnnndddd

OMG OMG OMG OMG

Can't help myself from fangirling over this!!! xD

Thank you thank you so much for the upload here!!! xD

AkikoXi
BxLxUxE discussion 15 Mar 19:16
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Auuugggghhhh... This one's really sweet and all... But but but... Really... I just can't help but feel a bit sad if one of the other pair is unnecessarily part of the story... (Nozo x Eri x Umi in this case >_<)

Anyway, thank you GiB!!! :)

And and...

Happy Birthday ShimaZoo Shimapanda!!!

Sorry I'm late. (╥﹏╥)

last edited at Mar 15, 2015 7:18PM

AkikoXi
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Happy Umi-umi-u~~~ Everyone!!!

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Ohhh gaaaaawwwwddddd This is sooooooooo adooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrbbbbssss!!! xD

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Aaaaaaahhhhh!!!
This is so adooooorrrrbbbbssss on so many levels!!!
\(≧▽≦)/

AkikoXi
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Lol. I'm a solid MakiNico by heart but it doesn't mean that I can't respect all other pairings in LL!verse.

Maki is here. Nico is here. So just sayin' my opinion on how the story of this DJ was set up. And no. I'm in no intention of creating any pair wars here. ┐( ̄∀ ̄)┌

AkikoXi
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Auuuuugggghhhh... Sorry but...
I know this is MakiPana DJ... But...
Just seeing... Nico... Here used as... This...
Auuuggggghhhh... Can't help but feel a bit sad...
Sorry (>﹏<)
If only Nico was not here... And not used as a practice material... I could've accepted it more easily... ( ̄ヘ ̄)
MakiNico's my OTP

last edited at Mar 12, 2015 7:56PM

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Maki-maki-ma~~~

last edited at Mar 12, 2015 5:08PM

AkikoXi
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Oh, the credits page was just too cruel

exactly what I thought when I saw it x)

Add me to that list too... ;_;

Wait...
I've got to...
Pick-up my heart pieces...
Back...
Oh screw this!!!!

AkikoXi
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

@ Chikaon
Feel free to add me either on EN or JP. If you feel like it. Lol.
The codes are in the first post. Or if you prefer, just post your code here. :D
It'll be more fun that way. :)
Sneaking on your other friend's event status is more fun is you know them. Than some anonymous ones

last edited at Mar 8, 2015 12:46PM

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

^Hey, be careful there are small children there!

Too late for that warning... :P
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/happy_family_time#19

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Awwwww... Poor Nico but Maki just can't help herself. And she asked for it too. :3c

Thanks for the release guys!!! :D

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

AkikoXi
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Oh
why
only
now??? :3

This is sooooooo daaarn adorable!!! xD

AkikoXi
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

I'm still contemplating if I want to try for Nico or not....from the JP cut offs, it looks pretty intimidating (it was at 80k event points) and I don't want to be using more than 25ish gems...decisions decisions.

If you just won't let a single LP go to waste, you can safely land on tier-2 with 25-30 LGs. Considering that the tier cut-off has been increased. I was able to land on that spot with that amount of LGs back then (except for that Nico and Umi events last December).
Or just ignore this advice. Lol. I'm not aware of how the points movements are going right now

Or you can just consume all LP (not wasting any) then on the last day or two, try to compute how many LGs it'll take you to land safely on the T2 spot.
* Compute how many event points you can maximize for each full LP bar (even an average will do)
* Then compute how many LGs you'll need base on that computation you made earlier (the one above)
* It'll be a pretty safe spot considering that the free LP refills were not included on these estimates

last edited at Mar 7, 2015 8:58AM

AkikoXi
NicoMakiss discussion 07 Mar 08:43
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

did u draws dat

its gud

Nope. Google gave it to me. I just erased the dialogue bubble and added rex's name on it.

AkikoXi
NicoMakiss discussion 07 Mar 06:31
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Thank you NHFH and GiB for this awesome release!!! :D

Happy Birthday Rexbandit!!!

Please forgive my crappy editing
We enjoyed the present too!!! :D

More MakiNico released to the world means more love!!! (っ˘ω˘ς )